Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SenpaiNOTICEME thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Totally an unrealistic part where Todarmal and his wife forgave both Jodhaa and Jalal , and again Jodhaa got all the credits and again praised for her hunar ! The woman who no long ago was crying at feet of that fiery queen who didn't pay any attentions to her tears and allegations apart from her head , now is praising that queen and no need to mention about Todarmal ! And when it's question about self-respect ! Where are the dignity and self-respect of such honorable man? In dustbin ! Such insult , screams , humiliations , in a public court infront of every member present , who believed Jodhaa's allegations , he was shouted at , bad mouthed , and requested to be killed and put to death , and by a simple 'MUAFI' and 'KSHAMA' , all is paid off ??? Specially Jodhaa , when you were accused for having an extra marital affair by Jalal , a simple , humble and sincere apologize by him weren't enough to satisfact and nurse your self respect's wound , then what's for Todarmal ? Are you the only having self respect , ego and you don't even give a damn to others' ? What's this double standard ? Even your's was done privately in your "kaksh' whereas Todarmal was peeled by you in DEK ! And still you are giving speeches over 'uchit' and 'anuchit' ??? Before giving long bhashans to other first check yourself if these required qualities are applying in you , if not then don't even try to speak because you may turn people SICK !  In real life when you find out the key to sort out from the issue created by your own head , you aren't praised as MAHAN nor you are thanked for as it's the minimum in compensation that you can do to put the shame out of those people you wronged !  
Pals2411 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
SBS TRPs:

5) Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlta Hai/yeh hai Mohabbatein
4) JODHA AKBAR/Mahabharat
3) Tarak Mehta ka Ulta Chasma
2) Diya Aur Baati Hum😲
1) Saath Nibhana Saathiya😲

JODHA AKBAR NO. 4 PE🥱
elasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I am not surprised that JA is at 4th. ...Too many bakwas tracks and distortion of history. ..
SenpaiNOTICEME thumbnail

Originally posted by: elasingh

I am not surprised that JA is at 4th. ...Too many bakwas tracks and distortion of history. ..

Even if JA is dismissed of the top 10 classement , I wouldn't be surprised but pleasantly satisfact and pleased , that's what EK and her cv's deserve disgracing the brightness of those historical characters and their history 😡
Akanksha_33 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: elasingh

Yes Ela. Me too! Even I'm not surprised. The kind of tracks have led the downfall. 😡
SenpaiNOTICEME thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pals2411

SBS TRPs:

5) Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlta Hai/yeh hai Mohabbatein
4) JODHA AKBAR/Mahabharat
3) Tarak Mehta ka Ulta Chasma
2) Diya Aur Baati Hum😲
1) Saath Nibhana Saathiya😲

JODHA AKBAR NO. 4 PE

*whistles* 🥳🥳 Yaaayyy 🥳 Cheers EK and cv's 😃👏⭐️
-aady- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This was very much expected!  I hope this is a wake up call! 😔
elasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Yesterday was the height of foolishness when TM and his wife praised jodha for such a big mistake. ...instead of pointing at jodha's mistake they called her mahan...They even forgot all those insults which were showered over them in Dek. ..

This is 16 th century love story and you can't make it female centric. ...That will change the whole flavour. ..

Please cvs understand that Jodha can not be strong with out jalal' support. ...jalal is the source of power be behind every one's rise. ..be it maham, Ruk , , salima or jodha. ..who ever is close to king is powerful. ..

Hope they learn from their mistakes and give at least 50% % scenes to jallu
Rashmi81 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Ela,
Does this TRP affect PH.Do they do something if.it falls? I don't know much about this.