Jallu start to search for cb

elasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Friends i am writing this update with mobile ...Please bear with me. .

Shenu pick Rahim and run away. ..TM is being taken away and Atgah is very sad
Shenu throws away Rahim and sits on horse and run away. .jj pick Rahim and jo ask Jallu to go and save TM..

TM is being tied up to blow away and jallu and jodha come to free him.TM 'wife start crying. .jalal and jodha ask for his forgiveness. .TM and his wife praise jodha and call her mahaan..

MC is talking to Humanyu picture ..says that she wants Takht for her self.

TM and jj are talking and jallu decide to go after Shenu. ..TM says he will come with jallu and won't leave him alone.

OH GOD WHY DID I WASTE MY TIME GETTING MAD WITH JODHA ON TM' BEHALF. ..

MA is sitting and Ak come and tell her everything. .maham shocked. ..maham is worried. ..That Jalal might come to know she helped shenu. ..

Jallu is in jungle looking for shenu and is attacked by shenu man. Jallu defeat all of them. .Atgah and TM also join him but shenu run away. ..Jallu wonder how she got so many sainik? Why she is so poisoned against him? .
..He asks atgah to go and search for shenu...

MC is sitting and is informed that her army has reached agra...

Jo comes and jallu tell her everything. ..Jo says it is her mistake. ..Jo start crying ...jalal console her. ..hb and sb come and they feel that CB is alive. ..he calls for meeting of senior offi

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

elasingh thumbnail
Friends please read pallu update
parmarA thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Thank you Ela.

I think it was beautiful episode.

TM bach gaya aur Rahim bhi.Maham and Aadham scene was like taking time.

Wow Jodha begum,maan gaye aapko.pati ko itni chote aayee hai fir bhi puchhti hai Nigarji kaisee hai?

Liked jalal's quick thinking,"How Nigaar get this quick and active fauz?who is behind this?

Todarmal the day was yours,Aapko bhi achhe khase dialogue mile is hafte.
ayushimehra thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks ela,

Episode was better, then pasts.

So shenu, picked, Rahim,because, she wants,
to run away.

TM, & his wife words are showing, how couple is nice.

jalal says TM, forgive me, Good, but yes he realized, he should learn from mistakes.

Same jodha, feeled sorry, Yes if does mistakes
we should learn, & also say for Sorry.😆 😆

Maham worried, but why her character, is some going to down.

So MC wants to become Mallika, when Hamayuan was Alive, (some, Area, )

So MC ambitions not finished.

War scene was good, but where is  Nigar?

is she went to meet, own mother.

But Ak also with jalal precap, is CB, hided, byMaham now another place.
Pals2411 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

EPISODE MOVED AGAIN AND IT WAS ACTION PACKED...TM SAVED IN A VERY DRAMATIC WAY, AT THE NICK OF THE MOMENT BY JALLU😆...SHEHNAZ RAN...I THINK TOMORROW WILL BE SURANG MYSTERY...😉 

Episode started with Jallu running in the open area following Shehnaz...He orders soldiers (Soldiers are useless, till told they never do anything... No spontaneous action at all😡) to catch hold of her but till then Shehnaz holds Rahim (not one baandhi looking after Rahim😕) and tells them not to come forward or else she will kill him😡 ...Jodha too comes there...Shehnaz takes Rahim along and gallops using a horse...TM is being taken to the place where he will be punished...Atga along with soldiers is standing there and says today an innocent is getting punished😕 (even he knows but didn't advice Jallu regarding punishment or more tafteesh)...Shehnaz throws Rahim harshly near the entrance of the palace and gallops out😡😡😡(Thankfully Rahim roya nahin and he had not even I scratch😕)...Jallu was going behind Shehnaz, but Jodha stops and says let soldiers follow her and you go and stop TM punishment😛...

TM is going near toop and his wife is standing all proud...Atga and soldiers are looking at him...TM says his final prayers to Krishna that whenever truth needed you, you came, whenever there was adchan you came, today I need you and want you to come...come and help Shahenshah he needs you😭...Soldiers are removing his bedi from legs and hands and make him stand, with both his hands tied on both sides with chain😭...A person says TAYYAR🤢...Atga looks down...TM wife is looking at him, staring ...TM looks at his wife and self-talks I am sorry as I couldn't fulfil my marriage promise...They put goli in toop and fire🤢🤢🤢 ...TM's wife is looking down...BUT TM is alive😆😉...Jallu had come at the right moment and changed the direction of toop😉😆😆(DRAMA THODA ZYADA HOGAYA)😆...Jallu says free TM...TM's wife cries and hugs TM...Jallu asks sorry to TM and gives back his talwar...Jodha who is standing there also asks SHAMA'😃...TM's wife says no need to say sorry as what you did was RIGHT as wife and queen😉, you only stood for a woman who you thought was not alright😉 and what you can do when the woman tried to take advantage😉...TM also says the same and tells that if I had been there then even I would have done the same😉😉😉...In fact it is good to know that in this palace, in this Sultanate there is a begum who can stand in front of the king and courtiers and fight a cause, if she feels it is right👏.. ...Jallu who was looking here and there and even down, nods😉...

MC is having flashback in front of Humayun's portrait... MC (She is looking royal like HB and not like the Banjara getup😆) and Hamida where talking about politics, taqt...MC was telling Hamida that there are many places under Humayan's rule and even I want a piece and rule😲...She tells that even CB's daughter has been given something, then why not me😲 (CB was zinda at that time kya😕)...But HB is says that I know you love power but it is not up to us...MC says that you have a son (Jallu already there when they are taking about CB's daughter😕) and you are Mariam Makani and hence you have no reason to feel displeased...Hamida says what can I do if Jalal is elder than Mirza Hakim and as per our hierarchy Jallu is the next one to the throne as he is the eldest son...Flashback ends...MC in self-talk that now wait HB I will come and you will see (Something of that kind)...

Still in the open punishment area, Jallu is telling that we need to catch hold of Shehnaz but she doesn't know the truth...TM says that I will come...jallu says NO, you take rest after all that happened recently...but he says NO, how can I rest when my King needs me⭐️...Jallu says Jodha was hatti type now even you are there😉...

MA is looking at some papers when Adham comes...MA says what happen...Adham says how come you don't know...He says now that Jallu is not with you, you do not know anything😆...He tells her about TM being alive...MA is shocked...Adham says that Jallu came to know that Shehnaz is Nigar, about poison in pagdi, about molestation accusation being wrong and also that Shehnaz ran away...MA says I didn't know about this and she is afraid/shocked😆 that now what Jallu will do after he gets to know the truth...She only hopes that Jallu doesn't reach Shehnaz and the army come and attack...

Jallu in jungle ...He calls Nigar AAPA (sister) again and again ...MC ke soldiers (I feel because they had that mask on their face) surround Jallu...Shehnaz stands in front of him and says I announce war against you and orders them to kill Jallu😡...Fighting challu hua between soldiers and Jallu...Jallu ne do soldiers ko uthaya bhi😆 ...During fight, TM and Atga join...Shehnaz runs away...Blood is oozing from Jallu's mouth...Jallu says how come so many trained soldiers came to fight?😉 Even TM and Atga are clueless...Jallu tells Atga to go after Shehnaz...He is thinking that why is her mind so poisoned against me?😉 Why she is telling about war?😉 Is she under someone's influence?😉 What is this all about?😉 And I don't want to lose my elder sister again due to some misunderstanding...

MC is giving chilli to a bird...Faasil comes...She says I am bechain till I get news...Soldier comes and says there is khushkhabri...Our one tukdi has reached Nigar and the remaining are moving towards Agra...MC says I poisoned Nigar's mind and I am happy to see the consequences...

Jallu is sitting in the hojra ...Jodha comes and says pranam...Jallu says I always wanted an elder brother or sister with whom I can play/talk...but now when I have one, she is acting like a dushman and I don't know the reason  why...Is someone using her, he says...Jodha says it is due to my bhool, if I had known earlier then this would not have happened...She asks SORRY😃 to him and is in tears...but Jallu moves near her and says I can't see tears in your eyes...It is not just you, even I did mistake😃...Even I didn't do proper jaaz in this matter👏 and the punishment that I gave to TM was also not right👏...I should have been more vigilant and thoughtful on this issue👏...I made a mistake and we should all learn from it👏😃...

HB, Salima come then and ask Jallu if they met Nigaar...HE says NO...They all feel that she is under some misunderstanding...Salima says since Shehnaz (Nigar) spoke about CB being captive then that means CB is zinda...Jallu nods...😛...

PRECAP: DEK scene where Jallu is ordering that he wants CB zinda anyhow aaj raat...Then they show Jallu followed by Adham and few men at the entrance of the palace...Jallu takes a mashal and then suddenly he looks in the direction opposite to where others are looking (I THINK AT THE DIRECTION WHICH IS ANOTHER ENTRANCE TO THE SURANG/CAVE, WHICH ONCE JODHA AND JALLU SAW BUT DIDN'T ENTER)

Edited by Pals2411 - 9 years ago
ShadeOfWhite thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I dont understand Shehenshah and his Begum were running behind Nigar, and here people in Agra were busy in blowing off TM with cannon??😲 kisiko khabar tak bhi nahi unnke Shehenshah kya karrahe hai?😳🤪
and how come tope is used without Jalal's permission? wasnt he supposed to witness and order?
Jalal comes in the nick of time and moves the cannon to other side..yeh high voltage drama dikhane ke liye CVs ne Jalal se raato raat bewakufo jaisa judgement dilwaya!🥱

I am more shocked seeing TM and his wife's reaction?! they r praising Jodha and chanting her hunar! as if the CVs tried to convince angry audience with those logic via TM n wife!!😆

khair, Nigar should be killed...even though she becomes good, still I cant stand her..ek behen jab apne bhai ko maarne pe utar aye woh dil se kabhi acchi ho hi nahi sakti!😵 I am happy that Jalal used his brain thinking how come so many soldiers pop up.👍🏼

Nigar will probably run to Kabul or might send a paigam to Chuchak..then Chuchak will arrive in Agra.

I loved the fight sequence...its always a treat to see Jalal in action..👏and today's action scenes were good!⭐️ Nigar ko pata chal gaya hoga how ruthless Jalal is in maidan-e-jung

even in Begum avatar, Chuchak looks vicious😲

at last, Jalal was talking about learning from mistakes to Jodha as she was cursing herself..I knew she will..hope both actually learn! kyukii pehle bhi kafi mistakes hue the, but sadly none of them learnt anything and repeated the same.

precap: CB hunt begins...dont think she will be found before Friday but yes, Jalal will get some clue...MA's downfall is near.
Edited by tamy267 - 9 years ago
DearZindagi12 thumbnail
thanks for the update ela..good episode after long time..finally jalal started searching for CB after long time.. and shenu dont no wen this girl il realise her mistake..any how happy to see story moving at jet speed...was fed up of harem politics..now we are getting to see something new..kash maha chuchak ko toda scary dikate..it looks more funny...more than MC i feel shenu is good in acting ... MC to comey type hain... finally we il get to see full action packed episodes in the upcoming weeks... just hope they il show it differently
Edited by Gem12 - 9 years ago
Pals2411 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: elasingh

Friends please read pallu update

Ela😆 ---- Mere update se pehle hi bol diya😆...Agar nahin karti to😲😉😆
SindhuMenon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pals2411

EPISODE MOVED AGAIN AND IT WAS ACTION PACKED...TM SAVED IN A VERY DRAMATIC WAY, AT THE NICK OF THE MOMENT BY JALLU😆...SHEHNAZ RAN...I THINK TOMORROW WILL BE SURANG MYSTERY...😉 

Episode started with Jallu running in the open area following Shehnaz...He orders soldiers (Soldiers are useless, till told they never do anything... No spontaneous action at all😡) to catch hold of her but till then Shehnaz holds Rahim (not one baandhi looking after Rahim😕) and tells them not to come forward or else she will kill him😡 ...Jodha too comes there...Shehnaz takes Rahim along and gallops using a horse...TM is being taken to the place where he will be punished...Atga along with soldiers is standing there and says today an innocent is getting punished😕 (even he knows but didn't advice Jallu regarding punishment or more tafteesh)...Shehnaz throws Rahim harshly near the entrance of the palace and gallops out😡😡😡(Thankfully Rahim roya nahin and he had not even I scratch😕)...Jallu was going behind Shehnaz, but Jodha stops and says let soldiers follow her and you go and stop TM punishment😛...

TM is going near toop and his wife is standing all proud...Atga and soldiers are looking at him...TM says his final prayers to Krishna that whenever truth needed you, you came, whenever there was adchan you came, today I need you and want you to come...come and help Shahenshah he needs you😭...Soldiers are removing his bedi from legs and hands and make him stand, with both his hands tied on both sides with chain😭...A person says TAYYAR🤢...Atga looks down...TM wife is looking at him, staring ...TM looks at his wife and self-talks I am sorry as I couldn't fulfil my marriage promise...They put goli in toop and fire🤢🤢🤢 ...TM's wife is looking down...BUT TM is alive😆😉...Jallu had come at the right moment and changed the direction of toop😉😆😆(DRAMA THODA ZYADA HOGAYA)😆...Jallu says free TM...TM's wife cries and hugs TM...Jallu asks sorry to TM and gives back his talwar...Jodha who is standing there also asks SHAMA'😃...TM's wife says no need to say sorry as what you did was RIGHT as wife and queen😉, you only stood for a woman who you thought was not alright😉 and what you can do when the woman tried to take advantage😉...TM also says the same and tells that if I had been there then even I would have done the same😉😉😉...In fact it is good to know that in this palace, in this Sultanate there is a begum who can stand in front of the king and courtiers and fight a cause, if she feels it is right👏.. ...Jallu who was looking here and there and even down, nods😉...

MC is having flashback in front of Humayun's portrait... MC (She is looking royal like HB and not like the Banjara getup😆) and Hamida where talking about politics, taqt...MC was telling Hamida that there are many places under Humayan's rule and even I want a piece and rule😲...She tells that even CB's daughter has been given something, then why not me😲 (CB was zinda at that time kya😕)...But HB is says that I know you love power but it is not up to us...MC says that you have a son (Jallu already there when they are taking about CB's daughter😕) and you are Mariam Makani and hence you have no reason to feel displeased...Hamida says what can I do if Jalal is elder than Mirza Hakim and as per our hierarchy Jallu is the next one to the throne as he is the eldest son...Flashback ends...MC in self-talk that now wait HB I will come and you will see (Something of that kind)...

Still in the open punishment area, Jallu is telling that we need to catch hold of Shehnaz but she doesn't know the truth...TM says that I will come...jallu says NO, you take rest after all that happened recently...but he says NO, how can I rest when my King needs me⭐️...Jallu says Jodha was hatti type now even you are there😉...

MA is looking at some papers when Adham comes...MA says what happen...Adham says how come you don't know...He says now that Jallu is not with you, you do not know anything😆...He tells her about TM being alive...MA is shocked...Adham says that Jallu came to know that Shehnaz is Nigar, about poison in pagdi, about molestation accusation being wrong and also that Shehnaz ran away...MA says I didn't know about this and she is afraid/shocked😆 that now what Jallu will do after he gets to know the truth...She only hopes that Jallu doesn't reach Shehnaz and the army come and attack...

Jallu in jungle ...He calls Nigar AAPA (sister) again and again ...MC ke soldiers (I feel because they had that mask on their face) surround Jallu...Shehnaz stands in front of him and says I announce war against you and orders them to kill Jallu😡...Fighting challu hua between soldiers and Jallu...Jallu ne do soldiers ko uthaya bhi😆 ...During fight, TM and Atga join...Shehnaz runs away...Blood is oozing from Jallu's mouth...Jallu says how come so many trained soldiers came to fight?😉 Even TM and Atga are clueless...Jallu tells Atga to go after Shehnaz...He is thinking that why is her mind so poisoned against me?😉 Why she is telling about war?😉 Is she under someone's influence?😉 What is this all about?😉 And I don't want to lose my elder sister again due to some misunderstanding...

MC is giving chilli to a bird...Faasil comes...She says I am bechain till I get news...Soldier comes and says there is khushkhabri...Our one tukdi has reached Nigar and the remaining are moving towards Agra...MC says I poisoned Nigar's mind and I am happy to see the consequences...

Jallu is sitting in the hojra ...Jodha comes and says pranam...Jallu says I always wanted an elder brother or sister with whom I can play/talk...but now when I have one, she is acting like a dushman and I don't know the reason  why...Is someone using her, he says...Jodha says it is due to my bhool, if I had known earlier then this would not have happened...She asks SORRY😃 to him and is in tears...but Jallu moves near her and says I can't see tears in your eyes...It is not just you, even I did mistake😃...Even I didn't do proper jaaz in this matter👏 and the punishment that I gave to TM was also not right👏...I should have been more vigilant and thoughtful on this issue👏...I made a mistake and we should all learn from it👏😃...

HB, Salima come then and ask Jallu if they met Nigaar...HE says NO...They all feel that she is under some misunderstanding...Salima says since Shehnaz (Nigar) spoke about CB being captive then that means CB is zinda...Jallu nods...😛...

PRECAP: DEK scene where Jallu is ordering that he wants CB zinda anyhow aaj raat...Then they show Jallu followed by Adham and few men at the entrance of the palace...Jallu takes a mashal and then suddenly he looks in the direction opposite to where others are looking (I THINK AT THE DIRECTION WHICH IS ANOTHER ENTRANCE TO THE SURANG/CAVE, WHICH ONCE JODHA AND JALLU SAW BUT DIDN'T ENTER)

Thanks Ela & Pallu. Glad all is being sorted. Hope JA gets a clue about Maham..Oh my waiting for that day. I am also so happy JO apologized. otherwise she would have been bashed.

Looking forward for MA exposure but may happen only after 2 weeks not so soon I guess. If nor RUks will not get ready for war
elasingh thumbnail
Pallu no net for three days