Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

luvsakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: deekshasxn

part 85 ko padh ke bas ek hi gaana yaad aa raha tha...

BAHO KE DARMIYAAN DO PYAAR MIL RAHE...
JAANE KYA BOLE MANN DOLE SUN KE BAADAN
DHADKAN BANI ZUBAAN...

BAHO KE DARMIYAAN...

Its must be called as Sizzling hot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... 😳

thnx 4 ur all past pm di...

Actually post my reply after many days...

And i read 5 or 6 part in one go...

So thnx 4 d pm

many many heartdly congratulation 4 new thread...

No no

new thread nahi

for 9th thread... Omg...

aww thank you 
thank you so m uch for the wonderful comment 

yeah already 9th thread started and posted one part also 

Thank you so much 
Im glad you liked the story 

luvsakshi thumbnail

Malu alreday you wished for this long back 

this thread came to front page by deeksha reply 😉

Thank you for the wishes
luvsakshi thumbnail
luvsakshi thumbnail
24000  views crossed 

yayyy 
lpsakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
you know i love these parts because you have  given so many twists in their relationship 
lovely 

luvsakshi thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: lpsakshi

you know i love these parts because you have  given so many twists in their relationship 

lovely 

Thank you so much 
leena04 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

Part 80
awesome to good... so RaYa romance continues all the time during bath... Nuts is such golu sister just like big golu... but Srinika is so so naughty she didn't leave a chance to tease RaYa omg too much was it... the way Rishi's friends r too much hope he don't get into big problem due to this... no NeVi missing them but loving full of RaYa updates... RaYa romance nd their teasing were the best parts... Reema is such a cute girl wish RaYa blessed with one soon... I loved when ram said... u r looking like aallo paratha feeling like to eat u up... nd her antic going towards Priya OMG it was so cute... but from where did mango came lol I was so wondering. ... but Ram's love bite was so sizzling & more on that Bhabhi's teasing was much more... now she what did on Priya's hand will love to read more so moving for next...

leena04 thumbnail

Part 81
honestly why I don't know u r keeping RaYa away from each other n when their passion takes them to divine just then some one comes to them to disturb them which land them to get embarrassed in front if all yaar this us getting too much. .. why he us keeping himself away from her or he us avoiding her fir not to conceive or what else it could be yaar .. poor Priya wanted to move on but Ram is not taking steps... what us bothering him like anything. ... until the mehandi part was really cute between RaYa... then Priya got up early n wanted mangoes to eat... aww awesome too good mind blowing... then thier romance under the tree wowow they r getting naughty day by day I guess now big round of teasing on the way for them... moving for next to read ...

leena04 thumbnail

Part 82
wowow it's very good update so no one see RaYa there they just heard footstep n got up... nice but Sri didn't left any chance to teas them... Priya's plan backfired on her with her &;Ram's pics so cute... happily Vik Neha back to panjab with Rishi... thank god nothing happen much to him. .. but loved the fact that Sri I'd really doing great job that's why she made Priya understand very well I actually enjoyed it... so marrige ended jn good Note even Priya ready to recovers from her past too.. awsome i so so enjoyed it a lot moving for next to read
... ...