Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FleetingWishes. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago
HULLOO DIPSY PEPSI!!
I've finally arrived on Dipsy galleria.
Rugoo eats my brain 24*7 about you. She be like dips gives me a PS hard-on. Her art turns me on. Yes, Rugoo is a closet pervert. What word do they call people who have non-platonic feelings for a software?
🤔
But I be like Dipsy pepsi sounds fun. Dipsy pepsi cracks jokes. I likes dipsy pepsiss. Imma go see her gallery and know what the hype is about.
DIPSY PEPSI BOWLS ME OVER WITH HER WORK.
I CRIESS.
Dipsy Pepsi is a genius.
Dipsy Pepsi also likes akela sada like virina crack rugoo but humans have flaws. *wait* *goes back and have Kemal-orgasms*

DIPSY PEPSI WHERE'S YOUR CHARAAAN???

-----------------------------

🤣 Sorry. I'm wondering if you've decided I'm a loon. I live with Rugoo. Of course I am. But I've been meaning to tell you how great your artwork is for a long while now. You're definitely, and easily, one of the best PSers on IF. You're absolutely phenomenal when it comes to PS. And you're just as hungry, curious and innovative when it comes to trying new styles. I LOVE LOVE your icons. They're your forte. And your animated, doodled gifs. OMG SO GOOD! Man you're so creative and so on point. There's a cleanliniess in your work, such an intricate subtle balance in your coloring. It's so hard to achieve tbh. And you and Virina make it feel effortless. I love pretty much everything. Your satured icons, to your color po*ns, to the animated stuff, the tumblresque styles and the way you use textures and text.

IMMA DHANNYYAAA COMING TO DIPSY PEPSI GALLERIAAA.

P.S. Imma help Rugoo spaaam thees. Kaunsa controversy start karni hai? I'm beshhttt at eet.😎

p.p.s i posted this in the akela sada cc by mistake. 🤣😳
Waymaker thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Dips, this girl will definitely help you get over with this thread. I don't know which energy she posseses. ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ Btw you must know by now she is Rida ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ the one i told about. ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ 

Originally posted by: aftermath..

Dips, this girl will definitely help you get over with this thread. I don't know which energy she posseses. ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ Btw you must know by now she is Rida ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ the one i told about. ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ 

YES. I DRINK POORA EK LITRE PEPSI KA DIN MEIN MASHAALLAH SE. KABHI GHUROOR NAHI KIYA HAI.  *no i don't*🤣

THE ONE I TOLD YOU ABOUT? 😲😲 KYA BOLA BE? WOH CHORR. Kuch achha bola be?
If it's good. yakeenooo
if it's not, remember loon virina loon?

annihilation thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Dipsy pepsi needs help in finishing her thread? Rida and I are kinda the experts in that aspect. 🤣 🤣 
Originally posted by: .annihilation.

Dipsy pepsi needs help in finishing her thread? Rida and I are kinda the experts in that aspect. 🤣 🤣 

We should do one of those tellybrands adverts.
Are you tired of this AU where your thread is stuck like Bappi lahri's metabolism? Are you ready to cross the line and be done with it? Call Husna and Rida! From page 112-182. Guaranteed! aur uske saath thori commentary free free free.🤣🤣

Okay Imma go now study time  and before Dips throws me out.😆
annihilation thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: FleetingWishes.

We should do one of those tellybrands adverts.
Are you tired of this AU where your thread is stuck like Bappi lahri's metabolism? Are you ready to cross the line and be done with it? Call Husna and Rida! From page 112-182. Guaranteed! aur uske saath thori commentary free free free.🤣🤣

Okay Imma go now study time  and before Dips throws me out.😆

DYINGGG. ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ SO TRUE. ðŸ˜† Dipsy pepsi, you have our contacts, let us know if you ever need us. ðŸ˜Ž
Dreamer3003 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Dips..

LMFAO Ash you are one wicked woman as well. Its the only movie which is worthy watching and it is indeed a very good movie. Okay buddy then i'll write you about all my sentiments and emotions i encountered while watching the movie. ðŸ¤£ Such a savage thing to do ðŸ¤£

@bold shush shush its supposed to be a secret🤡 m pyaari remember ðŸ¤£PyaariBhootni thats me🤣🤣

@bolditalic oh yus plzzI will be definitely waiting!!And haan 3 idiots was worth watching cos of the cast too i liked aamir,madhavan and the other one don remember his name😛

Dipssss thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

3 YEARS!!!!! ðŸ˜²ðŸ˜²

Chalo chalo human log, let's get Dips her 6th gallery already. Can't believe she is atki here since long. Dude you need a controversy to get this moving 🤣

I didn't realize that it has been so long. Me can't even remember when i open this thread ðŸ¤£ Am i eligible to lodge my name in the Guinness Book of World Records ðŸ¤” 
W*F ðŸ¤£ I can count on the innuendos V ðŸ¤£ Koi mujhe bata do koi mast si controversy ðŸ¤£
Dipssss thumbnail
Originally posted by: FleetingWishes.

HULLOO DIPSY PEPSI!!
I've finally arrived on Dipsy galleria. 

RIDAAA MY DEAR. Its been so good to have you here. The one fine humorous accomplice of Vrinzie ðŸ¤£ I should probably sing baharo phool barsaao mera mehboob ayaa hai !! ðŸ˜Ž

Rugoo eats my brain 24*7 about you. She be like dips gives me a PS hard-on. Her art turns me on. Yes, Rugoo is a closet pervert. What word do they call people who have non-platonic feelings for a software?
🤔

I don't know whetehr to be proud of or be shocked about whatever the case is i'm just overwhelmed for the love you gave. *ME DIES IN TEARS* !! Rida maybe Oxford need to launch a new word for V's photoshop-gasms ðŸ¤£ 

But I be like Dipsy pepsi sounds fun. Dipsy pepsi cracks jokes. I likes dipsy pepsiss. Imma go see her gallery and know what the hype is about.
DIPSY PEPSI BOWLS ME OVER WITH HER WORK.
I CRIESS.
Dipsy Pepsi is a genius.
Dipsy Pepsi also likes akela sada like virina crack rugoo but humans have flaws. *wait* *goes back and have Kemal-orgasms*

DIPSY PEPSI WHERE'S YOUR CHARAAAN???

Indeed Dipsy louuves Pepsi. Apart from all the weirdo nicknames i have, Rida this one is seriously outstanding one :D Rida my stomach aches from laughing so badly. Bro you are a genius woman with humour. This woman got a knack for making humans cracked up LMFAO ! Look up ladies her sync of whatever she created ! ðŸ¤£ Maatey that is my right to ask for your pavitra charaan. Mai dhanya ho gayi aapse milkey. Badi umeed aur dilli iccha thi aapsey milne ka. Whom should i thank this opportunity for? I WANNA WRITE AN EFFING SPEECH 
-----------------------------

🤣 Sorry. I'm wondering if you've decided I'm a loon. I live with Rugoo. Of course I am. But I've been meaning to tell you how great your artwork is for a long while now. You're definitely, and easily, one of the best PSers on IF. You're absolutely phenomenal when it comes to PS. And you're just as hungry, curious and innovative when it comes to trying new styles. I LOVE LOVE your icons. They're your forte. And your animated, doodled gifs. OMG SO GOOD! Man you're so creative and so on point. There's a cleanliniess in your work, such an intricate subtle balance in your coloring. It's so hard to achieve tbh. And you and Virina make it feel effortless. I love pretty much everything. Your satured icons, to your color po*ns, to the animated stuff, the tumblresque styles and the way you use textures and text. 

Maybe being a loon person ain't that bad. Baba someone someone told me so. You live in the heart of Rugoo and that is why i refer both of you bellas as partner in crimes. You chicks are like Jai and Veeru from Sholay. Holy Shit see that name syncs so well. Thanks you Rida baby thats seriously such wonderful and mushy mushy compliments from you. Makes me wanna drop my khushi ke aanshu. Aaa gale lag jaa pagli 🤗 Rulayegi kya tu!
Maybe V is far better than me. I'm a follower of Baba Vrinz. She just PS's @ 4G speed while i'm still stuck into 1 edit in a week ðŸ¤£ I hear you PS as well. And i've seen your work. Ridaa isn't it high time to open up a shop and showcasing your talents bruuh ! Jeez common !!

IMMA DHANNYYAAA COMING TO DIPSY PEPSI GALLERIAAA.

And i'm dhannya too for you dropping by my faltu ka gallery. Aaj kohinoor aaya hai ðŸ¤ªLadoo baaton :)

P.S. Imma help Rugoo spaaam thees. Kaunsa controversy start karni hai? I'm beshhttt at eet.😎

HOLY LORD! You sent me an angel though not in disguise. Im grateful for your blessings. Please do whatever it takes. Mai yeh ehsaan kabhi nahi bhoolungi Rida !! Maartey dum tak yeh karz rahega merepe !!
p.p.s i posted this in the akela sada cc by mistake. 🤣😳

Dipssss thumbnail

Vrinzie maybe Boost is the secret of Rida's energy or maybe Sallu's Revital capsules or some secret herb Rida grows in her garden. Oh I know Rida all thanks to your gallery that i came across 'THE GANG' ðŸ¤£ You both wicked fellas made me april fool when it wasn't even April jeez