Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dipssss thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: .annihilation.

Dipsy pepsi needs help in finishing her thread? Rida and I are kinda the experts in that aspect. 🤣 🤣 

HUSNA babaay bas tum hi ho aur Rida bhi. Me the abla naari wouldn't have find saahara if you people weren't her. 🤣 A fiend in need is a friend indeed. Jhappi pao 🤗 MOI GETTING EMOTIONAL RIGHT NOW !! *SOBS* :(
Dipssss thumbnail

Originally posted by: .annihilation.

DYINGGG. 🤣 🤣 SO TRUE. 😆 Dipsy pepsi, you have our contacts, let us know if you ever need us. 😎

Bappi Lehri's metabolism W*F 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Jeez ekdum sahi pakde 🤣 Naah ghar aayi laxmi ko i don't throw out 🤣 Husna yaas RESCUEEE MEEE 🤣 I've failed this thread ! 🤣
Dipssss thumbnail

Originally posted by: -PyaariBhootni-

@bold shush shush its supposed to be a secret🤡 m pyaari remember 🤣PyaariBhootni thats me🤣🤣

@bolditalic oh yus plzzI will be definitely waiting!!And haan 3 idiots was worth watching cos of the cast too i liked aamir,madhavan and the other one don remember his name😛

Ahaa yes yes ofcourse ! Ladies and Gentlemen (if any) this woman is very very innocent and straight like jalebi 🤣

The other one is Sharman Joshi, the one Ferrari ki Sawaari one or i should say the Wajah Tum Ho one 🤣 Today i saw 3 Idiots is going to be remake in Mexico as 3 Idiotas ! Maybe we should see the espanol version as well 🤣
Waymaker thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: FleetingWishes.

YES. I DRINK POORA EK LITRE PEPSI KA DIN MEIN MASHAALLAH SE. KABHI GHUROOR NAHI KIYA HAI.  *no i don't*🤣

THE ONE I TOLD YOU ABOUT? 😲😲 KYA BOLA BE? WOH CHORR. Kuch achha bola be?
If it's good. yakeenooo
if it's not, remember loon virina loon?

Mashallah se poori ki poori pepsi ki dukaan kyun nahin peete aap 😳
Bourvita peela beh, didn't you see Hrithik ke kitne aakal and muscles aaye overnight after drinking bourvita 😲

Sirf saali gadhi kahan usse aur thori insult yahan and wahan. Zyaada kuch nahin 🤔
Edited by aftermath.. - 6 years ago
Waymaker thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dips..

I didn't realize that it has been so long. Me can't even remember when i open this thread 🤣 Am i eligible to lodge my name in the Guinness Book of World Records 🤔 
W*F 🤣 I can count on the innuendos V 🤣 Koi mujhe bata do koi mast si controversy 🤣

I had to check if you were bluffing or not. But you were MIA for a long time too. 
Kaunsi section main naam register karni hai? 🤣 
Katappa ne Bahubali ko kyun maara...isse zyaada aur kya controversy chahiye 🤣 i keep seeing this line everywhere nowadays 🤣
Waymaker thumbnail

RIDAAA MY DEAR. Its been so good to have you here. The one fine humorous accomplice of Vrinzie 🤣 I should probably sing baharo phool barsaao mera mehboob ayaa hai !! 😎

I don't know whetehr to be proud of or be shocked about whatever the case is i'm just overwhelmed for the love you gave. *ME DIES IN TEARS* !! Rida maybe Oxford need to launch a new word for V's photoshop-gasms 🤣 

Indeed Dipsy louuves Pepsi. Apart from all the weirdo nicknames i have, Rida this one is seriously outstanding one :D Rida my stomach aches from laughing so badly. Bro you are a genius woman with humour. This woman got a knack for making humans cracked up LMFAO ! Look up ladies her sync of whatever she created ! 🤣 Maatey that is my right to ask for your pavitra charaan. Mai dhanya ho gayi aapse milkey. Badi umeed aur dilli iccha thi aapsey milne ka. Whom should i thank this opportunity for? I WANNA WRITE AN EFFING SPEECH 

Maybe being a loon person ain't that bad. Baba someone someone told me so. You live in the heart of Rugoo and that is why i refer both of you bellas as partner in crimes. You chicks are like Jai and Veeru from Sholay. Holy Shit see that name syncs so well. Thanks you Rida baby thats seriously such wonderful and mushy mushy compliments from you. Makes me wanna drop my khushi ke aanshu. Aaa gale lag jaa pagli 🤗 Rulayegi kya tu!
Maybe V is far better than me. I'm a follower of Baba Vrinz. She just PS's @ 4G speed while i'm still stuck into 1 edit in a week 🤣 I hear you PS as well. And i've seen your work. Ridaa isn't it high time to open up a shop and showcasing your talents bruuh ! Jeez common !!

And i'm dhannya too for you dropping by my faltu ka gallery. Aaj kohinoor aaya hai 🤪Ladoo baaton :)

HOLY LORD! You sent me an angel though not in disguise. Im grateful for your blessings. Please do whatever it takes. Mai yeh ehsaan kabhi nahi bhoolungi Rida !! Maartey dum tak yeh karz rahega merepe !!

Mehboob nahin hai...Chimpanzee hai 🤣🤣 
You still remember i fooled you? She was the only one who told me to fool you 🤣🤣 

This is not a faltu gallery ok :( this is my dabba of inspiration. You dare insult it. 
Waymaker thumbnail

Vrinzie maybe Boost is the secret of Rida's energy or maybe Sallu's Revital capsules or some secret herb Rida grows in her garden. Oh I know Rida all thanks to your gallery that i came across 'THE GANG' 🤣 You both wicked fellas made me april fool when it wasn't even April jeez 

No Dips, Rida is into herbal stuffs like basil leaves and all 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 that's where all her energy comes from 🤣🤣 Here you you actually got it 🤣🤣🤣
Dipssss thumbnail

Originally posted by: aftermath..

I had to check if you were bluffing or not. But you were MIA for a long time too. 
Kaunsi section main naam register karni hai? 🤣 
Katappa ne Bahubali ko kyun maara...isse zyaada aur kya controversy chahiye 🤣 i keep seeing this line everywhere nowadays 🤣

Of course not bro, i still can't remember when i did opened this dukkan 🤣
They already revealed the reason as to why Kattappa killed Bahubali 🤣 I need yet to watch this movie 😳 ME GOOGLES FOR HOW TO INITIATE A CONTROVERSY. F*L !! 🤣 
Dipssss thumbnail

Mehboob nahin hai...Chimpanzee hai 🤣🤣 
You still remember i fooled you? She was the only one who told me to fool you 🤣🤣 

This is not a faltu gallery ok :( this is my dabba of inspiration. You dare insult it. 

Yah yah IKR. That very thing popped into my dimaag first that acha this is Rida. The infamous V ki Ridaaahhh !!! The heroic people on this forum 🤣

I said the same thing to Husna also that how the most uninterested and non-creative PSer inspires both you ladies, yeh toh tum jano. My theory have failed to decipher HOW ! 🤔  Compliments of such nature should be expected from me and not from you Vrinz 🤣
Dipssss thumbnail

No Dips, Rida is into herbal stuffs like basil leaves and all 🤣 that's where all her energy comes from 🤣🤣 Here you you actually got it 🤣🤣🤣

Ahh seems like Rida is into deep Ayurveda 🤣 Now i see where all the exotic creativity comes from. Suddenly basil reminds me of italian pasta too for no reason 🤣 
Previous
1 ... 80 81 82 83 84 ... 111
Next