Users

Frequent Posters

Dipssss thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by: serendipity.

BAYOOTEEE

LOVE it all.. particularly the tanhaiyaan stuff ❤️

I love the spelling of baayoottee aka beauty 🤣 This is definitely going into my dictionary 🤣
Thank you so much love :) 
Dreamer3003 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Dips..

LOL thank you Aishu for coming early. Main dhanya ho gai 🤣 Thanks love so much for these lovely words. :)) Exactly the movie and the plotline is damn cheesy and typical bollywood flick. When i read the book, the first thought in my mind was is this a bollywood script. 😳 IDK how the movie will turn out. 🤔

@bold 🤣🤣
 @italic obviously crap☺️but the songs mite be good i feel😆
Another movie on my not to watchlist🤣I din watch 2 states at all and also kai po che🤣
Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Dips..

@Madhura : Babe is too late to apologise but so sorry for replying so late. I hardly bump into this shop. Well considering your suggestions i have make only Sherlock for the time being but i'll keep the later in consideration while PSing next. Maybe next time i'll update the shop based upon what the forum demands 🤣 Imma love you Madhura. You are so sweet baby :*

@Debolina Di : You are not required to apologise di like common IKR, No explaination needed. IDK really what to say but to thank you from the bottom of my heart di. You are one true inspiration for me you know that pretty much right. These words just made my day. Im just dancing lalala. SO sorry i couldn't make titanic stuffs for you but i'll whatsapp you the edits wookay. :))

Diprana, yes it is!! I was waiting for your reply. You seriously are quite inactive, are you active more on tumblr or somewhere else?
Please share the link.
Wow, that is great! Sure, you can consider later, thank you.
Cool, thanks! If you get a chance, do visit my gallery, would love to know your feedback.

Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Very aptly said, eat sleep, sometimes.

A special thank you to Virina and Husna, then.

On your pardon : Dude how much you, LIE, like you should be seriously given a major punishment. Not one creation is bad or non creative.

KS gifs are brilliantly textured, and b/w is done fabulously. Last gif being my fav for way it is cropped.
B/w look best cos colours look pixelated and b/w have an intensity.

The icons are all masterpieces, cos they are smoothly cropped and given the right plain coloured bgs, with bits of gradients.

Burak sig is fantastic, cos of styling, and spam feel, damn creative and colouring is brilliant and b/w with blue. For most who are fangirls of him, he only makes them dead and your skills multiply the dead thing by increasing hotness.

HG gifs again wow, what styling!!

Sig is super CLASSY!

Lucifer signature, damn creative and unique, such fantastic use of different textures and blending them perfectly, bows down

Sherlock, am so glad to see my suggestion, Thank you!!
 It is genius, smart blending, texture use and 3d just wow, will be using.

-Madz

Infinity. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Merhaba!

Love da Updates.

KS Edits were Absolutely Gwajusss and You are right Turkish Actors and Actresses are really Beautiful.

coloring on Lucifer and Sherlock Stuff were Awesome.

teekkr ederim!Edited by Infinity. - 7 years ago
melodyofflowers thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
This was something really amazing.
Half girlfriend and the solo Bae edits were my favourite in this whole lots and Tanhaiya icons were also great. You make animated stuff really very well tumse ye bahut bahut bahut acche se hove😳😳

I would like to request something personally for me if your gallery is open for requests
Dipssss thumbnail
Originally posted by: -PyaariBhootni-

@bold 🤣🤣
 @italic obviously crap☺️but the songs mite be good i feel😆
Another movie on my not to watchlist🤣I din watch 2 states at all and also kai po che🤣

Yeah the audio collection as of now is looking tempting. Baarish and Phir bhi tumko chahunga are outstanding tracks. No i'm still gonna watching it movie and rant about how bad this movie is because i'm effing savage 🤣 Both the movies were crp except that i like the casting of 2 states. 3 idiots is the only good movie made out of Mr. Bhagat's novels. 🤓
Dipssss thumbnail
Originally posted by: .annihilation.

*Upar wale, main aisa kya kar diya tha that I first have to comment on V's gallery, survive the update and then next you make me battle Dip's update. Not fair. *

DAFUQ ! Nautanki 🤣 Itna cheesy lines kahan se jugaar karke lati ho Husna 🤣

Hosgel...hosgeldiniz, what? 😆 Is that saying hello in Turkish language? Oh, I'm made of out and out procrastination. No nothing whatsoever. 🤣 YESSS! Eat, sleep, repeat.   #lifegoals #lifemotto 🤣 Oh, thanks for the acknowledgement, I know my skills are super! 😎

Its welcome in Turkish. i'm just flaunting my lingual skills awein hi. See i know right our generation is made up of with that motto and then we all nag about being fat and cuddly like a panda but panda's are cute and so are we 🤣 Areeh tum hi toh ho yaar. You got that hypnotizing power bro, i could i had said no.

Icons - Every icon out there gives such tumblr/livejournal feels. 😳 That's some finesse and incredible work, Dips! The following would have to be my favourites though.

^^Thank you so much. Yeah wahin se copy kiya hai isliye you're getting that vibes 🤣

Gifs - All those gifs are AH-MAZING! I have always liked these icon gifs with texts/borders but it's a tricky thing to execute which you did brilliantly well. Those KS b/w icon gifs are such beauties as well. 😳

Thank you thank you haaye :))

Edits - YOUR EDITS. 😳 😳 😳 

Why do you, V and a lot of others do this to me?  WHY WHY WHY. All of you be wanting me to die out of complex and go delete and take down everything single thing I have put up here and elsewhere. My PS might divorce me and thus would have ended our love story into tragedy. 😒 All those edits are such impeccable piece of work. The concept/theme/style, use of textures, coloring, blending, sharpness, typography and the attention to details and nuances be SHEER BRILLIANCE. Especially the Sherlock and Haider edits. LOVED THEM. Gonna use the Sherlock one soon. ❤️ 

Keep up the brilliance and thank you for putting up with me and my demands. 🤗 

OMG *facepalm* ☺️ If i say the same thing to you, will you be modest enough to acknowledge this. IDK how many times i've told myself after going through the work by YOU, VRINZ and many more ke bhai humse na ho payega 😳 You people are gem at PSing and i'm at a level of kindergarten student at PSing. True that. Moreoer, Thankyou Husna baby so much. Maybe i can't express my feeling through words that how much your comment means to me. Those words are making me smile wide enough looking a fool who received a sexy text from crush 🤣 I heart you lovely lady 🤗  Thanks for making me stay :D 

Dipssss thumbnail
Originally posted by: Madhura..

Diprana, yes it is!! I was waiting for your reply. You seriously are quite inactive, are you active more on tumblr or somewhere else?
Please share the link.
Wow, that is great! Sure, you can consider later, thank you.
Cool, thanks! If you get a chance, do visit my gallery, would love to know your feedback.

Aww Maddyy !! i know i deserve chappals, rotten tomatoes but when life happens, one of the things have to be sacrificed. I completely forgotten to reply back since i hardly stumble upon in this forum. But i'll make up to you and everyone else this time 😃 My tumblr . Though i'm nt active there as well but comparatively more than i'm on IF 🤣 Oh wow you too have a gallery, please share me the link pretty. :))
Dipssss thumbnail
Originally posted by: Madhura..

Very aptly said, eat sleep, sometimes.

A special thank you to Virina and Husna, then.

Why sometimes ? Don't you like it in repeat mode girl 🤣 Don't you love being a panda!! Ahh they both must be pulling there collars up now 🤣

On your pardon : Dude how much you, LIE, like you should be seriously given a major punishment. Not one creation is bad or non creative.

Naah i don't lie yaar. I never like my work after going through such outstanding work on IF which have set a benchmark which i can never achieve. Noo noo please im innocent forgive me my lord! So sweet of you Maddy thanks :) 

KS gifs are brilliantly textured, and b/w is done fabulously. Last gif being my fav for way it is cropped.
B/w look best cos colours look pixelated and b/w have an intensity.

Thankss girl <3 Yeah i agree b/w got another level of intensity and temptation. There is something so smexie about b/w ahh!!!

The icons are all masterpieces, cos they are smoothly cropped and given the right plain coloured bgs, with bits of gradients.

Burak sig is fantastic, cos of styling, and spam feel, damn creative and colouring is brilliant and b/w with blue. For most who are fangirls of him, he only makes them dead and your skills multiply the dead thing by increasing hotness.

Hahaha you wicked woman ! 🤣 I was already flattened while making the edit. Rest IDK what impact they must be having :P 

HG gifs again wow, what styling!!

Sig is super CLASSY!

Lucifer signature, damn creative and unique, such fantastic use of different textures and blending them perfectly, bows down

Sherlock, am so glad to see my suggestion, Thank you!!
 It is genius, smart blending, texture use and 3d just wow, will be using.

-Madz

Thanks for all you kind and beautiful words Madhura. They are just so sweet coated with sugar that i might get diabetes LOL. 😆 I'm glad you liked your suggestion. I made it the day you asked me to and i forgot to post, damn me! Thank alot for this comment baby girl.
ILY 🤗