Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 years ago
Beautiful work Dips👍🏼..love the coloring⭐️...If you watch The orignals or vampire diary or arrow please do make few of them if you get time :)
-QueenlyChitra- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Brilliant work I loved it
Fabulous update
good job thanks for pm🤗
Vivirti_Suvian2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
One of the best updates 
debomaaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
So this is pre-puja gift 😃 As I told earlier, I repeat ,no one knows better than u to play with colours. 👏 👍🏼 Beautiful colouring,love ⭐️ U've tried experimenting with lights n shadow, n I loved it, the Bips one. 👏 I loved what u did with Chuck n Blair, u have mastered d art of this.. lovely! 👍🏼 Tamasha n Niti,Manan stuffs are amazing. GG colouring is spectacular.
Despite being so busy with studies n all , u took d pain of updating ur shop, thanks bonu :* :* :* this is indeed the puja gift. Love u beta..❤️ ❤️
Waymaker thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Seee am back and i finally took time to comment on yours. Apologising for the delay coz you know i've been dying to comment on your AMAZEBALLS stuffs. Seriously, like always you enthralled your fans with whatever you just update on here :| It seems like lately, every friends of mine are giving chota update ;) It's the season of short updates 🤣 You are kidding babe, judge your work on your colouring only? Well am gooey eyes right now. Your stuffs are a feast to my eyes. How the hell your inspired by my stuffs is incomprehensible!!!!! Well we've already debated on this for so many times :P ITS FUNNY!!!!! You never liked your own colouring and this time i see you using 95% of your own colouring xD WHAT A PROGRESSS!!!!! 

GOSSIP GIRL 
Oh yea, in this entire show it was only Chuck-Blaire i used to ship  then Nate was a gorgeous lad too. Serena and Dan used to piss me off -.- But i don't watch it anymore. http://i.imgur.com/C6BbNj7.png OMG YES! The text here, i remember watching that show back long, and this line/sentence struck me then. Because it was new and so beautifully said by Chuck or Blaire. But that was just an amazing quote from them on the show and now it's been so freaking popular all around. Gorgeous work on here, i love how you've split it into two portions. Your colouring compliments your textures. The light blue is really love and so is the style. 

http://i.imgur.com/ERLLxzc.png This photoshoot of them i really adored too. IT WAS SO ADORABLE AND SO COOL. But seriously your textures and colouring did wonders here. It looks frigging cute man.

http://i.imgur.com/V3QGZIc.png OH MAN! It's the Nina psd and how do you manage to use it as a PRO? Gosh, it looks so freaking classy. I LOVE LOVE THE STYLE. Nothing complex but simple but with some own Dips touch to it. I SO LOVE IT. SO VINTAGE-SO AMAZING.

http://i.imgur.com/vFDkjZZ.png So so bloody colourful and bright. I DIG IT TOTALLY. Your borders are well suited here too. I adore the way you've used your textures and text here. 

BIPASHA

http://i.imgur.com/kAQ1pxh.png I gotta say i saw this photoshoot on tumblr and i actually loved how beautiful her shots looked. And so glad to see you've done justice to the photoshoot. The colouring really is apt for this kind, esp with two different kind of psds you've used or maybe just made one BW. IT LOOKS STUNNING.

TAMASHA

http://i.imgur.com/WzAJQZs.png Inspired by me? HOW? 😳 I don't recall in my history of siggy making, creating something alike. Ahh well chuck it, your version def looks ten times better. You do it so effortlessly. Using textures and all and blend your pictures withing. AWESOME WORK.

http://i.imgur.com/NL9zD90.png LOVELY SET HERE. The texts on the two pictures looks great. But honestly your colouring is making it looks SUPERB. It's the highlight. Wise choice here buddy.
And i know which PSD it is ;)

http://i.imgur.com/2CXYER5.gif OMG The gifs are super duper awesome. YEA!!!!!! SO AMAZING. BLOODY AMAZING. I love the clarity and how tumblrish it looks. Why don't the Lord bestow me with such creativity when it comes to gifing -.-

NITI TAYLOR

AHH Her photoshoots. She does look very pretty in those. Am tempted to work on them as well. But man your colouring. It has this dark aura and so sexy to it that the icons looks so delectable xD LMFAO 🤣 But honestly yea, i can't seem to pick a fav out of the lot coz am loving each one of them 😳 Oh shit yea the way you added the texts are commendable ;| 

MANAN

Fcuking you huh? 🤣🤣 Akhir main apne sahi pehchaan pe aahi gayi ho 🤣 When you gif MaNan man, i feel like gifing too but the pain of downloading is so much powerful than the need to make MaNan gifs 🤣 But that set, wow...like i said YOU ARE A GENIUS TUMBLRish gif maker, i wanna expertise myself in the field too 😳 HELPPP! I Love lovee your BW colouring and your texts on them man. BRAVO YOU MY GIRL IS DIGGING A HOLE FOR ME TO HIDE -_-

This was indeed a short update now, coz i thought there were more below and lmfao i saw the end note then xD GOOD GOOD. Imma give a short update too. It's more great that way. Am tired of long updates 🤔

maryanne_candy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
awesome update dips amazing work i love all the siggs and textures that used is wonderfull , amazing work keep it up
FeistyQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
just one word... WOW!!! 
I just loved GG edits... the most!! 👏

Never thought I will end up liking edit on Bips 😎 that one looks classy!!!

and tamasha 
Dipssss thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: _Ridz_

the Tsamasha stuff is stunning ...the Niti icons are gorgeous 😳

Heyyy thank you so much love :) 😃 *I see new people*  <ME JUMPS :P>

Dipssss thumbnail
Originally posted by: Anapneo3003

but the actors and d storyline was good🥱

Well nowadays saas-bahu dramas go well 🥱
But its good in a way we get to watch d whole show wit few epis
Awww this s for u 🤗coll life s alwayzz hectic and assignments r even more irritating though i like writin😆
And sleep uff how much miss t 
Love ya too😊

yeah i have lately heard about this soap operas.My friends were discussing and it reminded me of you asking to make stuffs and i was like yeah i know that a soap right LOL im hella pathetic IKR.
Yeah infact every serial should have fe episodes and a logical storyline which doesn't run for infinite time man like ther are so painful to watch then. Those saas bahu is not our type but yet they gain good TRP's (all cheers to the mid age aunties :P)
Ayy Aishu this ones for you too🤗Ahahahaha you love writing girl like tell me your address please and write for me xx im pissed off writing so much..
Sleep is a bliss like nothing is better and best before sleep and even i miss that too :(
Love you 234567 till infinity :*
Edited by Dips.. - 8 years ago
Dipssss thumbnail
Originally posted by: THEfanOFheartz

Heyy! 🤗

Awww, ur damn good yaar!!❤️ 
I must say ur awesome, your so talented!!!
I lovee all ur siggie's 
N the colouring in ur siggie'ss awww❤️
Every edit has it's uniqueness to it!❤️
AWESOME!!!! *clapping* 😃
U just amazing, keep editing baby 😉 
It was pleasure to see ur work, yaar u better update soon!!
Keep it up, pleasee do PM when u update next! 

Bellooo :) Thank you thank you so much.It means alot love. Ahaha yaya i will update soon love thanks. Just like the pm section in 1st page and you gonna receive a PM😳