Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 years ago
RESSS for a long overdue comment! ☺️
THEfanOFheartz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Heyy! 🤗
Awww, ur damn good yaar!!❤️ 
I must say ur awesome, your so talented!!!
I lovee all ur siggie's 
N the colouring in ur siggie'ss awww❤️
Every edit has it's uniqueness to it!❤️
AWESOME!!!! *clapping* 😃
U just amazing, keep editing baby 😉 
It was pleasure to see ur work, yaar u better update soon!!
Keep it up, pleasee do PM when u update next! 

not.here thumbnail
Bipasha looks stunning and the lighting you did was really well suited.
The edits were fab and I love the beauty and the beast edits in your signature box. 😃
RudrakshPreesha thumbnail
tamasha n randeep stuff is awesome ^_^
itsRitzi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
my net slow like button not working 
Always been a fan of your works dips 👏

Another fab update 

Love the first siggy textures use is amazing love how you use textures 👏

Icons looks so colorful and cute 

Love manan gif it's the best part of update! 
Love tamasha stuffs too 

Keep making 😳
Basilisk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Love the Chuck-Blair and Tamasha siggys <3 <3 
Hahaha sorry for the short comment
Btw I forgot where our last conversation ended 😆😆
Edited by AvadaKedavra - 8 years ago
Waymaker thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
MEEE!

Now that makes it the 4th gallery for me to comment on :P

Finally you back Miss Busybee.
PizzaHolic. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Oh look!
I randomly jumped in your gallery and saw your creations.

First impression : OMG! *MOUTH OPEN*
Second thing i did : Commenting 😆

http://i.imgur.com/ERLLxzc.png
^^ Love the backgrounds and effects here!

http://i.imgur.com/HtqH7WS.png
^^ You are perfect at making icons <3

http://i.imgur.com/WzAJQZs.png
^^ Most fav! Most amazing <3 Loved the textures you used here 👏

Keep rocking!
Do pm me xD 
RageOfAnAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Love everything esp Tamasha😊❤️
melody442 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Dips..

OMG!! #thiscomment 😳 I'm effing lovin it :** and im speechless* Pitty me bc i forgot people names (if somewhere down the line you have said me) Thank you love so so so damn much.Like compliment like this make me do like this >>>😎 LOL. *Controls her emotions* Well i love people who give detail comments🤣I may sound mean but i love them even more lmfao🤣🤣Omg yeah thats literally the cheesiestt thing ever heard🤣I wud definately die laughing tonight :P i appreciate your line darling but save it for some other and im not the right one to use LOL like look at the bad work But some PS chicas are more talented in this texture tailoring thing(lemme borrow your words), i effing didnt get ryt since 5 yrs🤣Your last few lines na touchwood made my day & night :)) Ahaa sure take away those creepy resources whenever you want :) Stay blessed girll :))

Am I late or what, totally missed your reply 😳. But better late than never 😛... No I dont think you would remember my name coz I am commenting after a long time... You can call me Ani 😊  See I told you its gonna be cheesy, but then you recovered alright, so its ok I guess🤣... #My line and #my choice.. I want to use it for you and you cant stop me 😈... What bad work you are talking about ? I dont see any on this gallery, at least😳... Maybe you have another gallery in an alternate universe where you upload the bad work 😆 ... You have been PSing for 5 years... no wonder you are so good.. But then I think I came across your work during Geet /PV time, and you were amazing then too. So just accept your inborn talent, no use running away from it 😎. I genuinely think that your style is very different and original, so all the compliments are well deserved😊

Coming to this update, needless to say everything is fantastic, but Bipasha sig takes the cake. I love vintage themes so I am a little biased about it. There are times when I dont like her at all, and then there are times she looks like this classical, ethereal beauty like in your sig... I love the fact that you have kept it so simple and classy with just the perfect coloring.Leaving middle 2 images was a very nice touch. Just emphasized the beauty and simplicity of sig even more.
Then the icon set of GG. Coloring is so vibrant and just fantastic. GG sigs are cool too, one with your trademark vibrant coloring, and the other one with vintage coloring.. loved both. Then the Nandini icon set. Pics are so pretty, and the coloring and texture make it even prettier. Tamasha stuff also turned out pretty good. So in short whole update is fantastic 😆

Lots of love :)