Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: -Sufi-

awsome update.

Thanks love :)
Dreamer3003 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Dips..

Oh Aishu its okay.Its good that you bumped though😆LOL i love your blabberings heehehe :P
eee thank you so much Aishu.Its feel amazing to hear such from you sweetiepie. Well is Dosti Yaariaan Manmarziaan  a show or a movie im unaware of🤔LOL it has Yaariaan in it 🤣I guess after KYY every person wanna include this word o their works :P 

it was a show on star plus and they ended it soon!!!
heres d link to pic gallery😳
if possi make stuffs😳
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4355061&TPN=78 not hyperlinking
yupp but it was a good one😊
waiting for a new update🤗
Dipssss thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Anapneo3003

it was a show on star plus and they ended it soon!!!
heres d link to pic gallery😳
if possi make stuffs😳
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4355061&TPN=78 not hyperlinking
yupp but it was a good one😊
waiting for a new update🤗

Lmao my brains have literally went sensless🤣I knew its daily soap and later i forget :P But i started few months back and they ending it so soon😲 
Well there no signs of update for now.I had my brains totally fu*ked off currently and it also has lost its senses🤣So all i can say is SOMETIME SOON🤣
Dreamer3003 thumbnail

Lmao my brains have literally went sensless🤣I knew its daily soap and later i forget :P But i started few months back and they ending it so soon😲 
Well there no signs of update for now.I had my brains totally fu*ked off currently and it also has lost its senses🤣So all i can say is SOMETIME SOON🤣

They ended it few weeks back🤣
SOMETIME SOON😲🤣🤣
well i'll wait till that then😆😛
Edited by Anapneo3003 - 8 years ago
Dipssss thumbnail
Originally posted by: Anapneo3003

They ended it few weeks back🤣
SOMETIME SOON😲🤣🤣
well i'll wait till that then😆😛

Well these channels dont entertain serials now who can't gain desired TRP's thats why they pull it off.In one way its good as well. Yeah its still sometime soon like i dont have time to PS at all.Im so busy either with University or with assignments or with sleep or wid life :( 😳Ahh thats so sweet of you Aishu.Love ya.Stay blessed :))🤗
Dipssss thumbnail
Originally posted by: TuMeriAshiqui

Awesome work...

Originally posted by: TuMeriAshiqui

Gud job 👏

Thank you love :))
Dipssss thumbnail

Hola amigas!! Guess who is back from hibernation again. :P
Well this time i dont have tons of stuffs in my sack aka this is a minuscule update reason i crashed my previous lappy and lately when i got a new one i had exact one and half month gap from PS and lately university made me a busybee ultimately leading to this extreme minuscule update.
Well in other way round there's no image heavy alerts and honestly i feel pitty for myself to upload and you people to look so much LMAO :P

Secondly, i want to thank you all you lovely people who appreciated,like and commented for my work.Your compliments really means alot guys like they made my day seriously!! Because of you people this thread is alive else i would have packed my bags and flee of this place.

Judge my work on the basis of coloring because the styles are not worthy enough eehh :/

Inspirations : Virina and who else idk probably myself :P and Tumblr.

++ Surprisingly 95% of this update contains my own coloring OMG o.O 

xoxo Gossip Girl 

i recently started watching this series and now i know why people are still in awe of this series. It literally hooked me into its spell-over. One must definitely give it a try. xoxo

Chuck and Blair

GG gang

stacked version

Bollywood
Have i became a bolly fanatic o.O OMG no im not at all but i have nothing to edit i swear so this is it and i wanted to make stuffs on Prem Ratan Dhan Payo too but time i hate you.

Bipasha Basu

i intentionally left those middle 2 images and let light fall on her pretty face yikes :P

Tamasha : Ranbir & Deepika

Undoubtably sizzling chemistry and biology between the two but im hopeless with the movie bc it gives me Anjaana-Anjaani vibes and same romeo-juliet type kahani wale vibes like bollywood grow up!! 

Definately inspired by Vrinz

stacked

Niti Taylor

These photographs were so beautifully clicked.I want that photographer lady to click me too :P

MaNan

For all Manik-Nandini lovers, here you go the dancing lovebirds ft. Enrique Iglesias Tonight I'm f**king you (oops Loving you) lyrics :P 

the end..
>> Please Like and Comment. Humko bhi acha lagta hai 😃
And stalkers yaar if you can secretively stalk this gallery you can also comment on this gallery dude, im a good human and your love is always appreciated :P (I've seen the views of this thread god!!)

Edited by Dips.. - 8 years ago
_Ridz_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
the Tsamasha stuff is stunning ...the Niti icons are gorgeous 😳
Dreamer3003 thumbnail
Reswa😛
------------------------------
Heylooo There🤗
So finally m editing soonish this tym🤣🤣🤣
MINDBLOWING update as ALWAYZZ☺️

Judge my work on the basis of coloring because the styles are not worthy enough eehh :/ 

WAT😲ur styles r not worthy enough😳R U KIDDING ME😲😳

ur styles and coloring r FREAKING BRILLIANTand i'll continue commenting based on that 🤣🤣

Now coming to the update😛

Gossip Girl : No idea abt this show though or the actors😆but the creations on them r absolutely STUNNING👏the texture used is wow❤️loved d style of this siggy😊

GG gang : Cool stuffs again and BRILLIANT coloring

These r adorable😊

https://i.imgur.com/V3QGZIc.png Simple yet BEAUTIFUL

https://i.imgur.com/vFDkjZZ.png This one s WOW☺️d b/w ones in the middle makes this siggy even more AMAZING😎

Bipasha Stuffs : LOVE the coloring in the Bipasha stuffs and d light thing in the middle images looks  NICE😳

Tamasha : Agreed abt their chemistry☺️I absolutely adored and loved them n YJHD😛cant wait for this movie d trailer looks goodand ur stuffs on them s GORGEOUS❤️uff especiallyy d avisi want them stacked😒if possi😒especially these ones😳
☺️☺️

Niti and Manan : FANTASTIC stuffs⭐️loved d coloring of the manan gifs😳ur gifs r to die for ☺️
FREAKING AWESOME😊and d icons r beautifully colored and cropped😊

Keep ROCKING Dipzzz🥳

Waiting for the nxt update😛🤣

Ciaoo🤗

Love uuu🤗

-----Aishu-----

P. S Did i mention that i got to comment in the 1st pg this tym🥳lucky meee😎
Edited by Anapneo3003 - 8 years ago
Dreamer3003 thumbnail

Well these channels dont entertain serials now who can't gain desired TRP's thats why they pull it off.In one way its good as well. Yeah its still sometime soon like i dont have time to PS at all.Im so busy either with University or with assignments or with sleep or wid life :( 😳Ahh thats so sweet of you Aishu.Love ya.Stay blessed :))🤗

but the actors and d storyline was good🥱
Well nowadays saas-bahu dramas go well 🥱
But its good in a way we get to watch d whole show wit few epis
Awww this s for u 🤗coll life s alwayzz hectic and assignments r even more irritating though i like writin😆
And sleep uff how much miss t 
Love ya too😊