Dipssss thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Radhikerani

Absolutely Lovely Update !!

https://33.media.tumblr.com/345004dfa77914e3674e6f791bbedd9b/tumblr_nd7m9gKXWv1trk3bco4_500.png
^^So Sweet Coloring In This One !!

Thanks baby.Glad u liked it Ty :))
Dipssss thumbnail

Originally posted by: ruky786

Righteo :D

First of all, I just want to mention you've improved so much in your gifs, I love the style and how you've used animation in these:

I find these so cool! The first one made me giggle only because Fawad is staring at me with a cheeky smirk😳😆

Mahesh Babu gifs are gorgeous <3

FSOG stuff is beautiful although I don't know the show but those edits are flawless, the colouring the textures and the style is so so amazing!

^ these gifs are so amazing! The colouring is just amazing! Well done! :)

Amazing gifs <3

^ I love the blending for this! Texture goes so well gives the image a lift :) and the text goes so well! Love the edit!

I had no idea DD and SA were good friends =) I am SA fan :) love those siggys!

Those Vampire Diaries edits and gifs are so beautiful. Textures, blending and colouring is just outstanding

^I love this <3

Alia Bhatt and Shruti Hassan edits and siggys are so so beautiful! Superb colouring again! Thanks for PM continue soon <3

OMG rukyy so gud to see u here after ages dat too with a long comments haila 🤗

Seriously thank you so much its a big compliment sweetheart :)) hahaha it literally makes u feel dat he's staring n smirking at u n make butterflies in belly hehe :p

FSOG is an upcoming movie.Thanks im glad u liked these :)

even i didnt knew dat so bt luk at des 2 beauties posing so sexy!!

aww thanks for every bit of ur comment ruky i honestly missed ur lovely comments :) thanks a ton for cuming by sweetheart. :))😳

Dipssss thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vivirti_Suvian2

it was woww i mean speechless and so so different psd color in every stuff and animation part was woww black/White wale toh killerand top on the cherry was FAWAD ufff

Haye Snehal baby thanks for your lovely words sweetie😳.im glad u like them n i generally add diff psd color in all my stuffs.hahaha he;s a cherry then his edits has to be on the top of the cherry lol :p😆
Dipssss thumbnail

Holy Moly its 53 now😳i didnt realised. Thanks palakh so much for congratulating😃 as well as reminding lmao🤣
Dipssss thumbnail

Originally posted by: exhalelove.

Hello and thank you for PM otherwise pata hi nahi chalta that you have a gallery 🤣

Those Fawad gifs Holy Mother of God are so damn sexy with those captions and the coloring is soo pretty ☺️ You really made them really well.
Mahesh Babu ahh comes from my state 😎 and well yeah he makes me proud🤣 Again amazing job with those gifsss
YOU SEEM A BIG BIG FAN OF FSOG lmao 😆 I loved the title track which Beyonce sang and i have seen the promo and i think he perfectly suits for Grey's character 😆 Those B/W edits are absolutely amazing with different fonts and text and they look amazing in all sensee! And those Ana gifs 🤣 sorry but her reaction made me laugh when she saw Christian 🤣
The Jamie ones are good. Clean cropping and nice use of textures. I think he looks better without beard hehe 😆
The Alia and Shruti one in all sense great stuff and i like the subtle coloring on thoseee. 
Great work lady!

Adios and i'll try to be regular hehe:-) 

Hi there, Salwa.Oh acha hahaha aisi baat hai chalo some bothering pms dropped someone at my cracky place🤣
Awhh Thanks girll lmao i dnt knw in wich peak time i got those freaking captions lmao🤣
Oh u belong from Andhra Pradesh waoohahaha u must b after all such a handsome cuteiepie lives at ur place and at our country lol😆

Oh yes i knw my last consecutive 2-3 updates consists of FSOG that show im like gaga over the couple, helpless im.😳Oh the track is so intense dude n i honestly luved it!! glad u do so :)
Thanks sweet. Hahaha if u watch d video every reaction wud made u laugh lmao they are a pair of crazypies lol!!
Yeah he luks clean without beard his beard pisses me so much urghh
Thanks a ton sweetheart for dropping by n fr such cute words.Awh no worries cum whenevr u hav time girl.😳
Dipssss thumbnail

Originally posted by: _BlackPearl_

Wonderful stuffs

Especially FSOG, DS.

Thanks Dia baby😳

Originally posted by: ...Mallu...

Woww !! Gorgeous Update <3 Your each nd every sig is so beautiful:)
Love the Update(:

Thanks u so much baby :)) 😃

Originally posted by: -ChitraRocking-

awesome creations Tfs for pm 😳 

thanks girl ;)😊
Dipssss thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cute_Strawberry

OMA flawless update 👏
It's perfect 👏 amazing job 😳
Love the siggies and Avis 🤗
My fav have to be DD and Shilpa ones
Beautiful update 🤗

Aww razia (i hope thats ur name right!!) 🤔😳kill me someone xx 
haayee thanks so much babygirll glad u liked them😳.Thankss sweetie🤗

Dipssss thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Orchid-

Gawjusss Update Dips⭐️
Loved all of them😳
Fawad Aliya Prince n FSOG n Ian n Nina and Srithi's stuff were Fab👏

Thankss sweetiee😳im glad u liked them dr.thanks :))🤗

Originally posted by: nits_viratholic

Omg! I love the Fawad and Alia one. . great work.

Thanks a ton sweets :)

Originally posted by: ArishaDeepz

hey...superb update..love it...uff fawad ones <3..

Thanks dear.hehe thanks😳 

Basilisk thumbnail
Hey Dips!! Shikha here if you don't recognize me. Changed my username a couple days ago. I haven't bee on IF in so long that you probably don't even remember me anymore 😆😆

Anywho, OMFG the update was superb!! What do I even say? It was just beyond perfect. And and and I loveee your coloring...!! ❤️Alia and TVD stuff is very pretty 😳
Dipssss thumbnail

Originally posted by: AvadaKedavra

Hey Dips!! Shikha here if you don't recognize me. Changed my username a couple days ago. I haven't bee on IF in so long that you probably don't even remember me anymore 😆😆

Anywho, OMFG the update was superb!! What do I even say? It was just beyond perfect. And and and I loveee your coloring...!! ❤️Alia and TVD stuff is very pretty 😳

Lmao i recognised u Shikha very well just bcuz u wrote ur name unless seeing ur username i ws thinking who was she😆naa re i remember u im still nt so bad at my memory lane lmfao🤣i pretty well know ur name n ata pata lol :p

aww baby thanks its so gud to hear from u after long n im glad u liked them thanks a bunch!! eeks i like when people say they luv my coloring qqki i do luv my coloring lmao *self praising*🤣aww thanks.do drop by :))