Dips Creations#5|Last Update at Pg.124 | SHOP CLOSED - Page 42

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by AvadaKedavra

Awww I understand. Even I'm really busy with College so I hardly come to IF anymore...

OMG you don't watch Arrow? You should...!! It's an amazing show...!!  πŸ˜³ KK I'll find the pics for you but it might take some time bcz I have midterms and finals coming up :/

No comments reg this college life 😑 !!! it made my life a beautiful hell :s

Na baby i dnt watch and d valid reason is the channel doesnt airs in our nation and watch online is something a big job for me nowadays :| bcuz of my hostel's really cool speed  maybe in december breaks :) yep take ur own time baby i too had to catchup wid assignments n finals xx
Originally posted by Rhea_13

Fawad <3
this one is marvelous
keep updating!!!

Ahh Thanks sweetheart!!😳 sure buddy :)
Originally posted by SwishCrawley

πŸ‘

Please consider it my standing ovation. πŸ˜ƒ

LOVE IT! I absolutely hated reading Fifty Shades of Grey but Jamie Dornan is HOT! Just a suggestion, next time, look him up on the show called 'The Fall'. Oh, what a fine actor he is.  

Going to use Fawad Khan's ones. Can't decide which one, Dips. HELP! πŸ˜³

Oh Swishiiee thats really not needed honey and this wasnt an update to pain your legs for!! but i still consider it as an achievement sweetiepie thank you it means alot to me :))

Hahaha u hated FSOG why?? cuz of those f**kery stuffs🀣oh he is my darling girl he is such a masterpiece holy god so irrestible i can like write an essay on him☺️ Oh yes i knw he plays Paul Spector there and its really a popular drama but again d channel doesnt air in our nation n i dnt have time to watch but his beard pisses me off like anything brrr :p

oh thank you !! I suggest use the Fawad ones only bcz that something i really appreciate of myself🀣*self praising begins* lmao :p
Wow lots of it... I made you wait till all the pic loads... Amazing...
fawad khan
damn.. dis man is really cheeky... and the way you did the avis .. apt well with his cute expession and you adding some cute icons together... Love the shading you use... I really like the avi where he opens his tie.. ooh my he looks so πŸ˜ƒ 

mahesh babu creation looks amazing.. love the cool style you choose

fsog... this is my goodness... I totally love all of it.. i can't wait to watch the movie.. I really love the 6 avis you did in blue shades... wow.. superb coloring ...coolness... 

Drashti-Shilpa the black white coloring apt well...good texture usage..

Shruthi... wow.. not sure what i love most here. your editing or her costume.. both look amazing..

Imma reply to you soon. K XD
gorgeous update!!!! β­οΈ
vrinz : meherbaani apki phir!!🀣
Ajenn and dreamygatz thank you girls :))

WILL UPDATE TOMORROW..😎🀣BUT NOT PAKKA WALA PROMISE🀣

Ok.Thanks.Bye
Edited by Dips.. - 9 years ago
firstly sorry for such a later commentπŸ˜›
comming to the update 
beautiful yaar everything is looking sooo beautiful 
and oh girl i love ur coloring style such a inspiring work πŸ‘
hope to u back with a update πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³
First of all,you have full right to take a broomstick n sweep me out from here for commenting so late πŸ€’πŸ˜›
but you will be calmed down,perhaps,if I say this is my 1000th post n I dedicate this post to none other than you,the most special person I found here in IF πŸ˜³
now about the update,I won't say much..many people have said many things..I just wanna put these two lines of a song by Joe Esposito:
You are the best around!
Nothing's gonna ever keep you down
Ah you gotta be proud
staring out in the cloud
You are the best around!
I think i have said it all.
P.S Don't you ever say your stuffs are SHITTY.Or else lexicon makers have to revise the dictionary and change the meaning of it.πŸ˜†
P.S.S Buckets of love for my Bubu...πŸ€—You are a gem of a genius πŸ€— n above all a person with a gold stuffed heart πŸ€—
Aj tob eituku thak,baki katha kal hobe. πŸ˜‰

Originally posted by debomaaneet

First of all,you have full right to take a broomstick n sweep me out from here for commenting so late πŸ€’πŸ˜›
but you will be calmed down,perhaps,if I say this is my 1000th post n I dedicate this post to none other than you,the most special person I found here in IF πŸ˜³
now about the update,I won't say much..many people have said many things..I just wanna put these two lines of a song by Joe Esposito:
You are the best around!
Nothing's gonna ever keep you down
Ah you gotta be proud
staring out in the cloud
You are the best around!
I think i have said it all.
P.S Don't you ever say your stuffs are SHITTY.Or else lexicon makers have to revise the dictionary and change the meaning of it.πŸ˜†
P.S.S Buckets of love for my Bubu...πŸ€—You are a gem of a genius πŸ€— n above all a person with a gold stuffed heart πŸ€—
Aj tob eituku thak,baki katha kal hobe. πŸ˜‰

Nahii i dnt have dat right to do that toh my shona di else i cant forgive myself!! XX i knw what i was thinking of u that evryone comment only u were left and see my intuition works so well hehehe :)
Oh yess d 1st thing i saw u being a Goldie and 1000 post wow *Applause*πŸ‘πŸ‘
OMGGG im on 7th sky now Thank you that is realllyy very generous of u shona ILU alwayss :))
Hahahaha yikess maybe ur ones is always special to me.its not like i snt pms n u have to comment cuz my darling commentz frm DIl se :))
Holy shit its sucha  lovely song wid such lovely lines woww i'll put it as my Whatsapp status πŸ˜³
Thank you sooo much :))

Let them change it..im 1st never satisfied cleaning my room and 2ndly nvr ever satisfied seeing my beyong kachra editography XX lmaaoo but i'll be modest enuf lol and thank you hehehe :p
Ayyoo same lines apply to you+n double d lines for you cuz ur even more sweter sister i've ever met n d one who always stood by me wen i needed u.
Ok kalke kotha bolbo well will whatsapp u tonight actually im so damn drooling over Parth that i forget everyone LMAO :p pyar me pagal lawll :p