Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dipssss thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: aftermath..

Mereko reply kar. JALDI🤣

khud ke reply ka ata pata nahi and mujhe kehti hai !! pagal ladki🤣tera reply post maine 1 hr baithkr type kia and siddenly my net got burrshhmm n mera mehnat pe paani fir gya!!😳phir v im gonna REPLY YOU!! OK🤣
Waymaker thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Dips..

khud ke reply ka ata pata nahi and mujhe kehti hai !! pagal ladki🤣tera reply post maine 1 hr baithkr type kia and siddenly my net got burrshhmm n mera mehnat pe paani fir gya!!😳phir v im gonna REPLY YOU!! OK🤣

Itni kyun bechaain ho😲 jab mood hoga toh reply karoongi🤣 HAWW! Yeh mere saath aise hi kyun hota hai phatafat LIKH :((
PS: THIS BOMBSHELL 😳
Dipssss thumbnail

RESERVE😲

----------edited------

SHIT Iv put reserved and post the comment in another post🤣🤣

AM f**kING LEGENDARY🤣

Your incredible admit it!!🤣no matter what you end up doing something crazy and you're so coz i roll badly when i see your attention post while u update that ur nt responsible fr khatara pc's getting crashed lmfao🤣 Virnz ur totally a unique piece!!🤣🤣

While am writing here, am actually waiting for everything to load. How about i rant a bit here and there and just talk so that my comment looks long? Smart huh? 🤣 LMFAO.

W*F you were writing your feeling like 1234🤣applause for herr!! oh ur comment is pretty long and my fingers r paining frm nw  while im typing this..oh i love ur rants baby so cute they're!!🤣

#1-Now i understand the pain of all those people who actually wait for my stuffs to load and comment. Holy moly. Am still waiting. lmaoo someone has something to experience!! lmfao🤣anyways ur gifs r chotu chotu they load fast n i guess anyone can just wait 1 hr to load ur update just to see hw flawless u r!!😳

#2-W*F W*FF W*FF W*F- You actually updated. I didn't realized it was updated until i opened it awein here. yeah just when i got my mood to update n started doing so i gotcha call and i've rushed lefting it incomplete eehh!!
#3-While some of been uploading. W*F AGAIN. 😳 oh u n ur W*F's🤣
#4-HOW THE EFFING HELL IS SHE SO AMAZING. I think i need another adjective to describe your work now.  oh was it for me Ermm im not as amazing as you your flawless!!this update is shit a mere piece of shit.i'll pakka get some gud stuffs next time lmao :p btw thank you i guess its for me lmao🤣
#5-More loading- Shit am stealing every style of her. 🤔 
Ermm stealing my shitty style !! ehh i must say stop vrinz dre b4r u ruin ur beautiful work!! mine r all crapss
#6-Still waiting complete upload- DAMMIT! She's f**king my brains with her update. hw can i f**k wid ur brains silly girll!!! 😳
#7-THAT'S IT. I DONT CARE AM GETTING ARRESTED FOR COPYRIGHTS or Plagiarism and all-AM SO COPYING HER. 😳 oyee till i knw u dnt get arrested fr plagiarism or copyrights violation its like u pay compensation!! *brushing my law skills* u gonna compensate my by giving bful stuffs🤣 and my style is not so special one dat u gonna get arrested if u like copy freely yaar!! i never had issues but before do lemme knw so dat i flee off frm here bfr ur fans cum holding chappals n beating me black n blue fr my crappy styles!!
#8-I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE-AM SHIFTING TO ANOTHER PLANET. RIGHT f**kING NOW.
#9-FULLY UPLOADED-SPEECHLESS.
which planet are u planning to shift madam Mars🤣haayyee dre is so much peace nw when u being spechless lmfao🤣

Since you're copying directly from your tumblr and I-F gonna look shit if i copy all tumblr links here xD am just gonna mention them xD

oh i just realised that shit dammit that i copied my tumblr actually😳.i sud put a title mini tumblr update 🤣why i saw u tumblr girl its so amazing!! its a mere misconception n ur tumblr is so good than mine!! its def has to look amazing try that!!😃

FAWAD KHAN- Man i haven't seen this ad or idk what video it is. But i haven't watched it yet ;| He looks so yummy. Why are you so creative when it comes to gifing. I shit at being so creative. I love your colouring. Love your text, your textures and the animated stuffs on it. LMFAO Makes him looks more cuter ;)) And man your smileys and emotions.ROFL XD

la i 4rget d ad too !!i guess its GQ style guide. jeezz eat him then!!🤣(only if ur a non-vegie) i take this as compliment qqki i ws very hard to make..lmao dat v vry sudden to put dat emoji lmao i so like dat emoji actually 2 heart shaped eyes popping out lmao :p

Mahesh Babu-You know he is my utmost fav telegu actor from the south? xD Haha my sister and I shipped him a LOT. Now i don't even watch telegu movies. I miss them :(( The simplicty of the gifs on him are great. Colouring is great too ;D Love the BW the most <3

really he's my fave too jeez he's so damn sexy.even i do ship him.why dnt u watch dem must watch :)) i ws like few months bck use to watch 3-4 films al together n i've no clue abt d language stil drolling at this guy ws my mere intention lmao.who d hell wwill say he's 38 like cummon dude he like a cherrypie!!😆 oh thanks huh even i like this b/w effect!!oh see im doing my own tareef f*k

FSOG- Man THOSE ARE BRILLIANT. The four set picture you made is so OUTSTANDING. Iv no words. BW are so sexy, i love them so much but your creativity is mindblowing. Everything is amazing about it. The gifs are so great too. WOW your edits on the offscreen one. WOHOO. When you gave me pics, i was confused on how to use them BUT You my gir, that box of creative thinking surely knows how to make simple pictures comes out in a fantastic fanart. I LOVE IT A LOT ;O The textures and colourings are simply GREAT. 

oh thanks idk why u dnt like this flick minus d kinky stuffs i adore d couple!! i knw u hate dakota johnson bt thankfully u like jamie dats more dan enough and thanks eee im glad u liked them coz im like psing them 24x7😳im damn sure you gonna kill it wid d pics jeez.urgh i m like taking patli galli evrytime wid simple pics coz i dnt feel like psing evrytime!! oola thanks my girl ur praises r so sweet hehe :)) lmao im so obsessed with this movie f*k!!

Jamie Dornan-Hayye this guy is SMEXY. The edits are exquisitely GORGEOUS. Like really. Adore the textures you've used and brushes and your topaz or action. 

yeaaa someone like jamie dornan yes im dancing shit!! yesh he's so smexie..i like him alott actually love him lmao :p u like my topaz ehh im so bad at topazing thing i never get d settings what i want.i like yours topaz effect so perfect n mine is eww!!

Drashti-Shilpa: Shit this edit is so sexy. Love how you kept it black-white [trust its very sexy] and your red-blue hues on them and texts looks so damn awesome. Love the pic placement too. 

Nina-Ian-Paul: AHH THOSE ARE Beautiful stuffs too. Your topaz gives justice to both edits. Your colourings+textures are LOWE. Sincerely.

^^Thanks girll!! watte detailing i love you thanks jii :))

Karanvir-Surbhi: AWW SO BEAUTIFUL. You have such a talent using animated stuffs. You know very few people know how to use it. Most iv seen overdo the use of animation on their graphics, but you use it effectively. It doesnt annoy you at all. I shit at it, but you my friend KUDOS. You have the skills for it. My fav is the single pic edit with Amrapali. SHIT ITS STUNNING. Its simple but you've done magic on it. 

like really omgg chalo sumone praised my animated stuffs lmaoo its like im so new n trying.i only animated when im having inspiration which is desperate to overcome roflll :p oh bas karo virinz i'll cry now lmao ;p oh dat pic is so sexy this amrapali girl is such a hotiepie even though she plays negative she's a gem so beautiful she's hayee!! n i love this snap of dres n this is such an old edit lol i didnt rememba it ws lying in my lappy :p

Alia Bhatt- AHH AGAIN TOO GREAT YAAR. Love the way you did it. Shit its so brilliant, you're lil texts enhance it to another topnotch level. 

Shrutti Hassan- f**k! LOVE LOVE HOW BRIGHT the edit looks. Man am so speechless at the brilliancy of these two edits. Hayye, color porrrn! How do you do this? STUNNING OKAY.

han dat text thing came sudden lol :p color po*n lmao :p its must b texture po*n re na actually texture kichdi😆!! i do this by mixing shitty textures ultimately making a khichdi!! :p wich ofc u dunt need to stare n eat cuz its shit🤣

#10-AND YOU TELL ME THIS UPDATE IS SHIT AND WORSE? My comment may help in proving you wrong?😳

Oh im not satisfied qki i didnt made fanarts/siggies for IF thats why they're simple and bcuz this place ws so suna suna i updated for the sake of it.maybe my next update will be a dhasu one lol :p but my girl if u tell me so thanks im very delighted from heart. take cre n Love u <3
holy shit look i typed an essay F*k.. now read it u wanted reply na 

PPS : i m so in love with that Manik boy!! god did so much justice by showing me this show😆

Dipssss thumbnail

Itni kyun bechaain ho😲 jab mood hoga toh reply karoongi🤣 HAWW! Yeh mere saath aise hi kyun hota hai phatafat LIKH :((

PS: THIS BOMBSHELL 😳

she me im sucha gud bachchi that i replied you and u lazy brat!!🤣oh luckily i saved my text hahaha n i got a backup cuz i wrote essay after essay wich ofc u gonna read nw since ur online i see😆oh did it happened even before lmao Vrinzz🤣this is called footi kismat😆

LIKH DIYA MAINE SEE ABOVE🤓

what bombshell is it good or bad.lmao i tried making icons holy shit!!🤣some icons r so rubbish my god.Ps dre a surprise fr you😳
Waymaker thumbnail
SHUT UP! OMG what kind of girl are you?:O how are you blind to your creativity :O but i know where you're coming from 🤣 it's always sweet and awkward to hear so much praises as a maker. Andar se itni khushi milti hai but you still go back to W*F, i least expected people to like my khatara edits 🤣🤣🤣 SO I GET YOU! 
But yea am such a huge fan of your stuffs (repeating) 🤣 and i am always inspired by your work (repeating) 🤣 saali mereko pata hai you're andar andar bahut khush🤣

Oh i use to watch Mahesh Babu's movies on the tv but i no longer watch tv that much now. I don't know how to find them on YT as well :( like with english subs :(

Okay i've been harsh in my opinion i don't hate Dakota🤣 it's just Anastasia i very much don't like. URRG. Dakota playing Anastasia gives me the UMM FEEL 🤣 But i don't hate dakota. ;||

LMFAO Jamiee YES THAT HOTTIE I use actions now, i don't use all those topaz settings xD 

NAH RE! You should keep trying those animated stuffs, and skills yourself into it. Imma take tuts from you once you're free and once i am too :P DECEMBER?

🤣🤣🤣🤣THANK YOU FOR REPLYING. Am actually studying but my hands were itching to check if you'd replied. AND YOU DID. i was like reply karoon or baad main? i knew i was gonna procrastinate if i don't 🤣🤣 

OH IKR. God's been so gracious...how am loving this Manik hunk too-Lord he is so sexy 😳 MAKE ME SO MANIK STUFFFS *SCREAMS AT THE TOP OF LUNGS* FOR ME ONLYYY *BEWARE*  AM WAITING *POINTING FINGER AT YOU* HMMM *NARROWING MY ANKHEINS* 
Waymaker thumbnail
🤣🤣 YES It happened a couple of times before...🤣 phooti kismat :((
OMG OMG OMGGG WHAT SURPRISE...BOLO NA..AM NOT BUDGING FROM HERE😲

BOL. ABHI😳
Dipssss thumbnail

SHUT UP! OMG what kind of girl are you?:O how are you blind to your creativity :O but i know where you're coming from 🤣 it's always sweet and awkward to hear so much praises as a maker. Andar se itni khushi milti hai but you still go back to W*F, i least expected people to like my khatara edits 🤣🤣🤣 SO I GET YOU! 

But yea am such a huge fan of your stuffs (repeating) 🤣 and i am always inspired by your work (repeating) 🤣 saali mereko pata hai you're andar andar bahut khush🤣

Oh i use to watch Mahesh Babu's movies on the tv but i no longer watch tv that much now. I don't know how to find them on YT as well :( like with english subs :(

Okay i've been harsh in my opinion i don't hate Dakota🤣 it's just Anastasia i very much don't like. URRG. Dakota playing Anastasia gives me the UMM FEEL 🤣 But i don't hate dakota. ;||

LMFAO Jamiee YES THAT HOTTIE I use actions now, i don't use all those topaz settings xD 

NAH RE! You should keep trying those animated stuffs, and skills yourself into it. Imma take tuts from you once you're free and once i am too :P DECEMBER?

🤣THANK YOU FOR REPLYING. Am actually studying but my hands were itching to check if you'd replied. AND YOU DID. i was like reply karoon or baad main? i knew i was gonna procrastinate if i don't 🤣🤣 

OH IKR. God's been so gracious...how am loving this Manik hunk too-Lord he is so sexy 😳 MAKE ME SO MANIK STUFFFS *SCREAMS AT THE TOP OF LUNGS* FOR ME ONLYYY *BEWARE*  AM WAITING *POINTING FINGER AT YOU* HMMM *NARROWING MY ANKHEINS* 

i dont blind my creativity its just i dnt think they are like up to mark maybe now i'll stop telling that after you have like confronted me with a karhwa sach that im good !! 🤣🤣hahahahaha tum sachme kamal karti ho and actually reading all this while im like laughing terrible from inside just dat i cudnt scream cuz my roomie gonna wakeup n give me nice punches !! lmao🤣🤣
andar se khushi haye ram yeh ladki🤣🤣🤣nahi im very scared initially dat kya pata sabko acha lagega k nahi but then i see comments n i feel okay fine but some points i honestly take compliments bt i never consider myself gud cuz d day i do i knw i'll ruin my creativity😳n im nvr proud of myself🤣🤣tum jo cahe soch lo 🤣🤣 oh ur khatara word is freaking amazing🤣im nt andar andar khush bt my belly gonna pain if u crack one more joke🤣

oh yesh im saturated with lappy,tv,cellphone its like life me kuch bacha hi nahikahir even i do watch less movies of him nw n d main problm is eng subs eeh its so hard to get!!

ohh u dnt find her right then i sud say d creatives to take u as ANA in d 2nd n cont series🤣IMAGINE YOU AS ANASTASIA🤣🤣🤣🤣 what is UMM feeling🤣

ditto i use actions now lol

han still brushing my animation skill i like it its so new n cute thing to ps bt i take hell lot of time to finish 1 sumtimes 2 days too😕im so slow at psing isshh..Han christmas breaks are fine!!

Studing holy god and still busing urself here very badd🤣see im so nice i do reply lol :p oh yes i wud literally do so if u didnt cuz my last comment at ur dukaan if still left untouched n no signs of YOU are there grrhh..

Oh he's soo damn lamba n sexy🤣eff i ws like watching KYY while my lecture was going🤣imagine🤣i downloaded few videos yest n today . u want sole manik or manan stuffs then i'll make bundle for you. oh hw do u write ur gestures re🤣its so cute norrowing my aakhein omg🤣🤣ok baba i'll make MANIK STUFFS FOR YOU AND ONLY YOU❤️😎
Dipssss thumbnail

🤣🤣 YES It happened a couple of times before...🤣 phooti kismat :((

OMG OMG OMGGG WHAT SURPRISE...BOLO NA..AM NOT BUDGING FROM HERE😲

BOL. ABHI😳

aare bechari🤣*lemme tap your back* sachie mein footi kismat hayee..
ja nahi bolungi🤣sabar karo uska fruit meetha hota hai😳

well u wanted manik stuff but since i was drooling at dre jaw dropping kiss scenei made something last night keeping aside my imp presentation🤣i didnt posted it anywhere neither in tumblr nor on KYY CG straight exclusive view to Vrinz.YOUR APPROVAL NEEDED AND FEEDBACK TOO REG HOWZ IT!! im still feeling something is missing🤔 nyway here you go http://i.minus.com/icS0RbsGPnT8b.gif  
*eee fingers crossed*😵
Edited by Dips.. - 9 years ago
Dipssss thumbnail

Originally posted by: aishu3003

res😊

----------------------
Stunning stuffs👏
d fawad and mahesh stuffs r amazinggg😳
d alia bhatt one s prettyyy😳
d shruti ones r beautifully donee⭐️
fab work⭐️

Thanks aishu baby sho much😳glad u liked d above tysm :))😳

Originally posted by: SeasonOfLeaves

As always! Mindblowingg creations partnerrr!👏

Especially the Karanveer-Surbhi one is just gorgeous!

oh is ur mind in place cuz u said its mind blowing🤣im nt liable for any dammage then!! RoFFl
thanks partner!! oh they r gorgeous toh edit gorgeous bannazaruri hai🤣*pitty my jokes*
Dipssss thumbnail

Originally posted by: lipshaa

RESSS

*Edit*

😲😲 OMG Update??? *Lalalallalallala* Bahus bahut dhanyawad...
OOOiiieee Fawad ones r sooo cute re... 

^ Esp this one!!! Cool edit :)

FSOG - Great style with non animated stuff!!! esp last one in B/w... 

^ Also love this one!!! Coloring and use of light leaks just Woowwwiiieee!!

^ Awesome!!! I really love soft glow effect of urs... this looks so stunning :)

BUT COLORING ON SHRUTI STUFF IS JUST OUT OF WORLD...🤪 

Keep rocking..😃

Love,
Lipsha...

i sud get used to see people's shocking cehras whenever i update🤣yes after ages Lipss i came back again!!🤣Thanks a ton baby i always heart your comments and your cute lil comment u post regarding UPDATE it feels nice that someone bothers yikes😳awwiie thanks im glad u like dese thankss. Out of d world coloring omg thankss i literally made a khidchri lol

I'll do so do you do.(count how many do's🤣)
Love u🤗