awesome workkk
Dipssss thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: ..RamKiJanaki..

RESSS!!! 

Will edit this soon, Dips! ❤️🤗

EDITED

OMG!!!!! My requests are freaking gorgeous!  The GurmIna one is my favorite. The textures are lovely and so very elegant, they match the pictures perfectly. OMG! I feel so lucky to be the owner of these sigs!!!  Thank you so much!

The Ramayan one too is very very baeautiful. The blending is the epitome of perfection, and you know that three layered style is my favorite. The coloring is perfect for this scene too, thank you so much! 🤗 There is only one change I request if it's at all possible. If it isn't, that's totally fine! Is there any way you can cover the "ultra dvd" watermark on the top left corner of the sig with some kind of texture or brush? The whole sig is perfect but that watermark is distracting, lol. 😳😳

Awh thanks Janakii so much and im really glad u liked them :) Hehehe so sweet of you and its a huge compliment sweetie thanks XD :)🤗
Really dats ur fav. lol i named that time bachao sig coz i forget how to blend sigs😳Oh i didnt noticed that watermark thing😲if u wish u edit by urself it wud b much better coz ur a fantastic editor we all knw. yeah i knw its literally distracting idk how i left that unnoticed chalo koi nahi maybe i need to incre. my specs power🤣
Dipssss thumbnail

Originally posted by: starry.phoenix

waohh..amazin' gallery dear
awesome workkk

Waoo looks who's hereThanks you babyy soo much and im glad u came here at my useless shop☺️
Dipssss thumbnail

Januu🤗🤗🤗😆 *running towards you like a bichra hua behena at kumb ka mela lmao*🤣
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Dips..

Januu😆 *running towards you like a bichra hua behena at kumb ka mela lmao*🤣

Awww! 😆🤗 

Btw, read your reply to my comment above. I actually just shifted to my new place and have to download photoshop again when I have the time. Would you be able to do the editing for me? 😳
ajenn thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Wow awesome creation dips... 👏 Luvvv you ❤️
Sowee I just caught up with pending Inbox, didn't realise you've updated long ago.
Amazing dearie.. Truly fantastic... Love the coloring and the texture you've used.. 
The happy me now going to use it...
Thank you so so so much...
ajenn thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
This is gorgeous... 🥳

Dipssss thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..RamKiJanaki..

Awww! 😆🤗 

Btw, read your reply to my comment above. I actually just shifted to my new place and have to download photoshop again when I have the time. Would you be able to do the editing for me? 😳

Awh Snap!! i forgotted totally. well no problemoo sweetheart here you go i hope its fine now 😃
http://i.imgur.com/sr5k9ns.png
Dipssss thumbnail

Originally posted by: ajenn

Wow awesome creation dips... 👏 Luvvv you ❤️
Sowee I just caught up with pending Inbox, didn't realise you've updated long ago.
Amazing dearie.. Truly fantastic... Love the coloring and the texture you've used.. 
The happy me now going to use it...
Thank you so so so much...

Awhh bb Thanks so much and im glad you love it sweetheart😳oo happy you thats great😆im successful then :)) Thankss so much😳Love u too..🤗
Dipssss thumbnail

Originally posted by: ajenn

This is gorgeous... 🥳

Awh Thankss😳