Frequent Posters

Dipssss thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Viamuniquestyle

awesome update everything look great

all the requested are beautiful

now i am eagerly waiting to see my requested one how will be look its

Awh thanks baby shoo muchh 😳 it means alott :)) Ohh sweetheart will b working soon on ur req..thanks for ur kind words🤗
MystiqueDew thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Dips..

happy independence day Dia :)

Awh thanks so much even im happy with what i made :) hah same here its came out crappie lol
Your welcome sweets. Awh no problem sweetheart that was so kind of you.Ofc i didnt mind😳oh yeashh go ahead its time for indep. celebrations

ur welcome once again😆🤗

Thank you <3

Aww .. you deserve appreciation for your wonderful work !!!
Especially the picture you choose for Independence day creation.
most loved piq for me is the first to piqz and the girl with the ribbons, they are so beautiful !

Keep up the great work and keep them coming :):)
MystiqueDew thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

yeaaahh🥳its time 2 do balle balle😆  Actually i was bit confused bout wat to make then this scene was in HD so i gifed it and seriously even i have nazar on ur req Dia🤣 Awh thanks yaara 😳

Yeeeaaahhh, lets do it !!!

With MG it happens for me, coz it is my first Indian series I watched !! And really hooked me :) There are so many wonderful scenes, this is one among them, their famous fall and their eye lock<3

Its all yours honey, you can have it :p
-Candz- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Thanks a ton candyy :) whyy baby 😕 maybe error in ur server anyways here's the link

http://i.minus.com/jKHIRLFYukRxi.png

Hon, I still can't see it. Can you reupload it on a different site like imgur or something  
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
RESSS!!! 
Will edit this soon, Dips! ❤️🤗

EDITED

OMG!!!!! My requests are freaking gorgeous!  The GurmIna one is my favorite. The textures are lovely and so very elegant, they match the pictures perfectly. OMG! I feel so lucky to be the owner of these sigs!!!  Thank you so much!

The Ramayan one too is very very baeautiful. The blending is the epitome of perfection, and you know that three layered style is my favorite. The coloring is perfect for this scene too, thank you so much! 🤗 There is only one change I request if it's at all possible. If it isn't, that's totally fine! Is there any way you can cover the "ultra dvd" watermark on the top left corner of the sig with some kind of texture or brush? The whole sig is perfect but that watermark is distracting, lol. 😳😳
Edited by ..RamKiJanaki.. - 9 years ago
Dipssss thumbnail

Originally posted by: _BlackPearl_

Thank you <3

Aww .. you deserve appreciation for your wonderful work !!!
Especially the picture you choose for Independence day creation.
most loved piq for me is the first to piqz and the girl with the ribbons, they are so beautiful !

Keep up the great work and keep them coming :):)

Really thanks a ton buddy😳it means alot😃 i found really nice ID pics so cant resist to make stuffs out of them glad u liked d pic selection :))
Thanks!! 😊
Dipssss thumbnail

Originally posted by: _BlackPearl_

Yeeeaaahhh, lets do it !!!

With MG it happens for me, coz it is my first Indian series I watched !! And really hooked me :) There are so many wonderful scenes, this is one among them, their famous fall and their eye lock<3

Its all yours honey, you can have it :p

Oh like that then thank gawdd i made sumthing u like 😆 cz i bit confused dat wud u like it or not🤔 it seems its thumbs up😆
aww no baby its ur req u use it i hardly change my dp n all lol :p
Dipssss thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Candz-

Hon, I still can't see it. Can you reupload it on a different site like imgur or something  

Aggrrh whom sud i murder then Minus or Me😳😡  sweety here's d imgur link and i really hope it works sighs!! http://i.imgur.com/oYbKzkA.png dunt know what is d problm wid these IH sites..
Dipssss thumbnail

Thanks baby😳
-Candz- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Aggrrh whom sud i murder then Minus or Me😳😡  sweety here's d imgur link and i really hope it works sighs!! http://i.imgur.com/oYbKzkA.png dunt know what is d problm wid these IH sites..

Yay! It works! And it's beautiful! I love it! I love it! I love it! Thanks so much hon! 🤗