Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Minionite thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Give me a painkiller. Reading this I'm already getting a headache and I still have to watch and do the WU. Hopefully just having the duo and trio together will be enough for me. 😕😆
ANGELICEYES thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: KhotaSikaShreya

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2" color="#0000ff">Give me a painkiller. Reading this I'm already getting a headache and I still have to watch and do the WU. Hopefully just having the duo and trio together will be enough for me.😕😆</font>

Sorry to inform you Shreya di..by the end that will not be enough IMO.. Bechani kam karne wali juice chalega kya😉?
Minionite thumbnail
^ Nahi I'll do another Kirron Kher and cry about my phooti kismat. 😆
luvcid1 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: KhotaSikaShreya

Give me a painkiller. Reading this I'm already getting a headache and I still have to watch and do the WU. Hopefully just having the duo and trio together will be enough for me. 😕😆

God bless you dear. I know you are a brave girl 😊 who is going to do WU after watching lady daya and her irritating garba. I have never seen such a garba style till now. A great relief for you. you are going to see our duo together side by side after a long time.😊😊 Once again God bless you.
Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: luvcid1

God bless you dear. I know you are a brave girl 😊 who is going to do WU after watching lady daya and her irritating garba. I have never seen such a garba style till now. A great relief for you. you are going to see our duo together side by side after a long time.😊😊 Once again God bless you.

Haila! God bless me?!! Was the episode that bad?!! 😲
debasree04 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
If they dnt combine with TMKOC then they can make this episode much better way...mujhe to pehle sehi pata tha this combination is not so good...crime & comedy cant exist together...wohi hua...duo together most of the scene 😃 this is only good part & though its theme is similar to Behrupiya but treatment is totally different...i am really happy with it...if they dnt combine it with TMKOC then i would surely rate it 4...
gadhadada thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

A CRIME THRILLER turned to SOAP SERIAL and now COMIC SITCOM...🤔
what a Progression...👎🏼
yaar, I m so Scared after reading all...
Kal WU ka Mera Turn hay...
ANGELICEYES thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Dada there'll be some serious investigation 2mrw I guess. But Shreya di is going to have a hard time doing the WU.
.Rohit thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Tmkoc actors r better than CID actors that for sure now... 😛
gadhadada thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ANGELICEYES

Dada there'll be some serious investigation 2mrw I guess. But Shreya di is going to have a hard time doing the WU.

U never know abt CID and FW...😉😉
Pata chala SHERYU kahy Mera wala Acha tha GD...😆😆