Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Minionite thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
This time I'm not going to do a phooti kismat but rather something else more dramatic. 🤔
Minionite thumbnail
Soni. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Episode was okay. I happy they didn't totally copy the behrupiya angle. The execution was completly different. The only comic scene I liked was Lady Daya and Daya's confrontation. I knew there would be confusion between the two of them. Dayabens 'Hey Ma Maataji' was seriously annoying. I loved the scene were officers were relishing the home made food made by Daya ben and the shocked expression on their face when they realized that food was for Jethalal was really funny. The garba scene was extremely annoying atleast Freddy should have behaved sensebily. Shreyas garba was really weird what was she trying to do. She was looking like a kid hopping around in circles. Rest of the episode was a big flop. 🥱
Minionite thumbnail
Okay I needed some time after that episode. I couldn't review it right away else I would end up going mad. Well my WU kinda already says what I have to say about the episode. Certain scenes were good, but in trying to integrate TMKOC FW ruined many CID officers' characters. One major one was that Abhijeet would never make a slip-up like they showed when he mentioned Dayaben's food to Jethalal.

The garba scene was entirely unnecessary though I applaud Freddy and Pankaj. If that scene was entertaining it was because of them and Dayaben. That background cop looked like she was being forced to act in the scene and Shreya just looked like she was killing mosquitoes or something.

The behrupiya sequence could have been better executed. It looked like it was something thought of at the last moment and stuffed into the episode.

If there was anything in the episode that had some saving grace it was Dayaben, the trio, Freddy, Sachin, and Kavin. I liked how they at least kept Sachin and Kavin serious throughout the episode. The duo's amused expressions were interesting but forcing them into comedy was not.

My rating will be a 1.5 though I'll put a 2 in the rating thread.
Edited by KhotaSikaShreya - 10 years ago
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Behrupiya, 😕

Tell me something. Can I watch this as a standalone or is it compulsory to watch Tarak Mehta as well to be able to follow this episode?

What about Friday's?

Just fyi...When I was there there was a scene of Pankaj doing something in a dustbin and then Abhijeet walking in saying bohot badi gadbad hai and something about a sketch. Then ACP gets a call and duo look suspicious. I remember this so well because ACP walked right towards me after getting the call. 😊

Did they show this scene? Because one guy told me they are running late as the scene has to be aired on Saturday
Edited by visrom - 10 years ago
Minionite thumbnail
^ Nope Vis di. There was no such scene of Pankaj doing anything in any dustbin.