Gonna Leavee now Byee anu and sam xx 

Bye Siham πŸ˜†
Aishaa3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: anu123.

Hai siham..
Do you gals believe it or not? Tell me!

I dnt..cz if they dnt want to reveal d relatnshp to media dsnt mean he will start hanging around wid othr actres...whch means he is still single! Bt surely attrctd to Shrenu(visible in ofscrn staring)!πŸ˜ƒ
Aishaa3 thumbnail
so wsup?πŸ˜ƒ
Sam_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Haha...nothing much. Got a huge jhatka as soon as I signed in this morning with ShrAvi's dating news πŸ˜† 
Aishaa3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sam_15

Haha...nothing much. Got a huge jhatka as soon as I signed in this morning with ShrAvi's dating newsπŸ˜†

Ashlokians r jumpingπŸ˜†
Sam_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Aishaa3

I dnt..cz if they dnt want to reveal d relatnshp to media dsnt mean he will start hanging around wid othr actres...whch means he is still single! Bt surely attrctd to Shrenu(visible in ofscrn staring)!πŸ˜ƒ

Completely agree with u. I believe they are very good friends and perhaps like spending time with each other but it's too early to conclude they are dating each other or will eventually do in future. What puts me in doubt is Shrenu's statement time and again that she would never want to marry someone from this industry. But like u I do believe Avi is attracted towards her πŸ˜³
seeheeryou thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Everyone confused! Haha Mrs. Shrenu Sachdev aka Ariana had confirmed it as soon as the news was out.. Where is she? Missing hai..
Aishaa3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sam_15

Completely agree with u. I believe they are very good friends and perhaps like spending time with each other but it's too early to conclude they are dating each other or will eventually do in future. What puts me in doubt is Shrenu's statement time and again that she would never want to marry someone from this industry. But like u I do believe Avi is attracted towards her😳

time wl tell! I m nt puttng my hopes here unles v get a hint again that it could b true cz lately both give separate bytes!