Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sam_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Aishaa3

Ashlokians r jumping๐Ÿ˜†

I know ๐Ÿ˜† and I too am a big Ashlokian and ShrAvi's fan but I like to develop any misconception.
At least others are happy. Let them enjoy this moment. At least this news increased our forum's activity and spread some positivity around which was missing for last few days. 
Sam_15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aishaa3

time wl tell! I m nt puttng my hopes here unles v get a hint again that it could b true cz lately both give separate bytes!

Agree. Let' wait for some more time.
Sam_15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anu123.

Everyone confused! Haha Mrs. Shrenu Sachdev aka Ariana had confirmed it as soon as the news was out.. Where is she? Missing hai..

Well after watching the segment all I concluded that the media is making a mountain out of a molehill. All they confirmed that they are good friends which we already know they are. The rest was their assumption.
.Natasha. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
So, ShrAvi are dating... Is it confirmed... Like Aish said, we don't want heartbreak...
Sam_15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NatashaRia

So, ShrAvi are dating... Is it confirmed... Like Aish said, we don't want heartbreak...

No such thing is confirmed...all they said was they are really good friends and often spend time with each other. People are only assuming that they are dating.
.Natasha. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sam_15

No such thing is confirmed...all they said was they are really good friends and often spend time with each other. People are only assuming that they are dating.

The media wants publicity... I just hope this news doesn't affect their frndship...
crazygul thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
sam , Natasha , aishwariya dear.. i will not believe
. many strong reasons not to believe.. so i am saved from heart break.. dil pehle hi bahut toota hua hai..
crazygul thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Rai ka phaad.. dont believe... its too big to accept..but yes sam. it brought positivity in the forum n members. which wss hugely missing these days..
.Natasha. thumbnail

Originally posted by: crazygul

sam , Natasha , aishwariya dear.. i will not believe
. many strong reasons not to believe.. so i am saved from heart break.. dil pehle hi bahut toota hua hai..

We'll hav to wait till they officially announce... In relationship or not, we'll hav to wait... Kehte haina, patience is the key to success...
.Natasha. thumbnail

Originally posted by: crazygul

Rai ka phaad.. dont believe... its too big to accept..but yes sam. it brought positivity in the forum n members. which wss hugely missing these days..

Woh toh hain...๐Ÿ˜Š