Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bravehearts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
S why i feel when sahil will come to pp the whole ss family gone so impress with him that they will ask his hand for marrige tab veeba ka relasion main mazza ayega.dil tootenfe dard hoga cuz he seems ideal guy if nira wont happend 😳
Socho veeba ke sepration ka dardEdited by krock - 9 years ago
ScoopTroop thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: khushix

im loving the jealousy from both sides! baldev already dislikes sahil! awesome!πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜†still not over the precapvishal and his gorgeous eyes!☺️

thanks for advertising my new channel πŸ˜›nowoff to download and upload!πŸ˜†

Khushi never comments in my threadπŸ₯Ί
Shadow-Fax thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kiely

Great post S
Cant wait to watch the epi
I am already grinning like a fool just watching the precap. πŸ˜†

Thanks Kiely 😳

Episode is good. You will get to see both of them getting jealous Precap main hamara ye haal kal episode main kya hoga ☺️
rogerrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -Amri-

Current cut right in the middle of the episode. Meri phooti kismat!

Maybe Nihal himself was a widower...so that may be another reason for his empathy for Ratan. Apart from his guilt and his admiration of her strength.

We.didn't really get his background history in detail.

Either way, sahil is here to stay. And that spells trouble for Baldev.

I think the track will make Veera realize her feelings fully while Baldev might still be unclear about it. Unlike some random polish girl for Baldev, Veera is getting someone they know better and are acquainted with.

The date will definitely give him a jolt and provoke him. I foresee the two of them leaving with some knowledge of what the other means to them. But also a showdown an d residual bitterness.

I see them reaching home in stark contrast to the happy picture they made in the beginning.

I think they'l have a huge confrontation & not be on talking terms when they get back..All the angst, confusion, ambiguity over the status of their relationship, memory of all the tender moments they shared and Saahil trying his best to woo Veera is gonna make things so much more intense & interesting..Provided they handle it well πŸ˜†
Bravehearts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: rogerrocks

I'l personally go murder them if they play Happy Shappy tomorrow πŸ˜† That song is horribly juvenile IMO..Kills all the intensity in a scene πŸ˜† I want them to play their bgm πŸ˜†

Kash veera ka bgm play ho tum bin adoore ka female version to mazza aa jayega 😳
herebedragons thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rogerrocks

I'l personally go murder them if they play Happy Shappy tomorrow πŸ˜† That song is horribly juvenile IMO..Kills all the intensity in a scene πŸ˜† I want them to play their bgm πŸ˜†

I may gladly join you. 'Juvenile' is an understatement. The only time it sounded OK to me as BGM was the second time it was used in that scene where Veera asks Baldev if they can be friends after she thanks him. And when I say it sounded OK, I mean I was able to reasonably put up with it and still enjoy the scene.
khushix thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Sayaani-Chidiya

Khushi never comments in my threadπŸ₯Ί

hawww πŸ˜† i hardly comment on any..i swear i dont choose a thread to comment on! it depends on my mood πŸ˜† i will next time u make! πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
Shadow-Fax thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

im loving the jealousy from both sides! baldev already dislikes sahil! awesome!πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜†still not over the precapvishal and his gorgeous eyes!☺️

thanks for advertising my new channel πŸ˜›nowoff to download and upload!πŸ˜†

I just want to see Baldev slapping or hitting Sahil. Bas. Just one wish πŸ˜† I know it wont happen πŸ₯Ί πŸ˜†

Precap was ☺️ I just cant wait to see tomorrow's episode

Will you upload the precap scene as well? 😳
ScoopTroop thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

hawwwπŸ˜†i hardly comment on any..i swear i dont choose a thread to comment on! it depends on my moodπŸ˜†i will next time u make!πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

Make sure you do that😈 πŸ˜†
khushix thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: SidFC

I just want to see Baldev slapping or hitting Sahil. Bas. Just one wish πŸ˜† I know it wont happen πŸ₯Ί πŸ˜†

Precap was ☺️ I just cant wait to see tomorrow's episode

Will you upload the precap scene as well? 😳

should i? well if majority wants then i will...πŸ˜†