VeeBa and Jealousy - Poland Day 2

Shadow-Fax thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Today's episode was quite good. There were too many things happening but what stood out were 2 scenes :-

1) Baldev clicking selfie with Polish girls on the brifdge - Was Veera jealous or was she super jealous? πŸ˜†
Why are you so jealous Veera? Tell tell? You dont love him then why do you get irritated on seeing him with other girls? πŸ˜†
And another thing which was clear was Baldev loves her deep down but hasn't realised it and thus his dialogue - 'Mainu bhi bharosa nahi hai pyaar pe' something like that

2) Veera interacting with Sahil - Woah Baldev's look when he turned back and saw them interacting πŸ˜† So he will be affected by Sahil and Veera's friendship. Maybe Sahil will act like a catalyst in VeeBa's love story. His entriyaan will make both of them realise they love each other

Precap : OMG !! ☺️
Baldev's intense avatar I cant wait to watch tomorrow's episode ❀️

Precap pic (credit - Khushi) :-

P.S. Watch the VeeBa scenes on YT on this new channel -

http://www.youtube.com/user/VeeBaScenes?

Edited by SidFC - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

overactor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
finally watched the epi..such a cute one...aww i just love baldevπŸ€— he has decided to take selfies with all polish girlsπŸ˜†..
jealous veera😲 ..and then more jealous baldeva☺️..i just loved how he called her when she was talking to sahil..
sahil is so fishy..😑..his sorry was only for veera😑..is baldev's neil's servant😑..over efficient sahil i already hate him πŸ€’ πŸ€¬
Edited by overactor - 9 years ago
Pizza_maniac thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
S@Veeba scenes make the episode the episode great more than quite good, IMO!😳
Iam completely bowled over by VeeBa magic!! Today's episode we saw many instances of Veera being annoyed over his flirting πŸ˜† Veera is really a different gal now., and tomorrow's precap omg!! What to say., just amazing!! πŸ‘ Loving every bit of it!Edited by Jyo_Veebafan - 9 years ago
Bravehearts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Unres on 2nd page πŸ˜† Edited by krock - 9 years ago
filtered_chaos thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Veera feeling jealous watching Ballu clicking pictures with hot girls πŸ˜‰

Baldev's "Mainu bhi aap se bht pyaar hai jee" to that Polish girl! 🀣

Baldev's irritation on seeing Veera & Sahil talking! πŸ˜‰

And the PRECAP!!
Such an intense scene coming our way! ❀️
Veera's lovesick looks wen he was applying the ointment! πŸ˜†
And how dashing was Baldev looking 😎
Not to forget his intense gaze ☺️☺️Edited by -...mohini...- - 9 years ago
Kabshah thumbnail
Vishal is such a great actor. He emotes with eyes...Di is jealous or what she is trying to do - it is confusing. But vishal's reaction shows exactly what the character feels..his jealousy was so visible...amazing actor vishal
rogerrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
SHIT SHIT SHIT..I need time to get over Vishal's eyes β˜ΊοΈ Not done..Ye kaisa naisaafi hai? 😳 Where in the world will i find a guy with such gorgeous eyes?  πŸ₯Ί There is something about the way he looks at her man..How freaking unfair πŸ˜­πŸ˜†

Moving on, the epi was alright..I loved the last few minutes the most tbh..The rest of it became repetitive beyond a point..Baldev flirting, clicking selfies & Veera getting annoyed πŸ˜† Not to forget, the migraine inducing Gunjan-Chanchli drama πŸ€’πŸ˜† But the last few minutes were really good..Compensated for everything else πŸ˜† Sahil already likes Veera? πŸ˜† When he stopped Veera to apologize and Baldev walked away, i kept saying 'Palat palat' & heaved a sigh of relief when he turned back & gave that utterly irritated expression πŸ˜† Oh and the precap ..Best part of the epi πŸ˜† The way he looked at her towards the end ( after sweeping her off her feet to be preciseπŸ˜›)..Those EYES β˜ΊοΈπŸ˜†  Veera finally noticed them gorgeous eyes..And Baldev actually said 'Thoda dard hoga' πŸ˜† Reminded me of IPK πŸ˜†
Edited by rogerrocks - 9 years ago
Shadow-Fax thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jyo_Veebafan

S@Veeba scenes made the episode awesome and you're saying that they were quite good??
Iam completely bowled over by VeeBa magic!! Today's episode we saw many instances of Veera being annoyed over his flirting πŸ˜† Veera is really a different gal now., and tomorrow's precap omg!! What to say., just amazing!! πŸ‘ Loving every bit of it!

I loved yesterday's episode. So Day 1 of Poland > Day 2 of Poland I didn't like SoJan bits. πŸ˜” Itne mast track main it is acting like a kabab main haddi :(

But I agree with you VeeBa are magical and day by day I am loving them more I loved how both of them were getting J. πŸ˜†
And precap ke baare main what should I say. My heart is still beating fast ☺️ Ufff.. They are going to kill us with their chemistry ☺️
Bravehearts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Oye s kya epi tha mast 🀣
I loved how baldev helped that polish girl he so sweet yaar πŸ€—
Best part was he said to gori main bhi tenu bahot pyar karta hoon 🀣 gosh the guy is so sweet.
His selfi clicking session ohhh he was right thoes girl r lucky to get click with him 😳
Veera was so jelly bahot jada jelly she dragged him again.
Ranjan ko runjan kyon likha tha πŸ€ͺ yeh lg Poland main bhi piccha nahi chorte.
Baldev was so hungry πŸ€— mera cutie.
Baldev did not like sahil & veera talking he was iritated 😳
I love tasks stuff maza ayega yahh πŸ₯³
Precap to mashallah it was so intense the way he lifted her she was lost in him this veera is not veerjis veera.this is baldvs veera 😳
herebedragons thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Firstly, πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ.

Now that I have that out of the way,
  • I was so not expecting the 'task' scenario. Tell me I'm not alone in looking forward to seeing Baldev working on the farm with Veera. (I really want Baldev to become a hotshot Businessman-Farmer now.)
  • And that look he had when he looked back to see Veera still talking to Sahil + his tone of voice when he called out to her! Please tell me it was jealousy and not just irritation brought on by hunger and the idea of tasks, 'cos I want to see both jealous Ballu AND jealous Veera in Poland. (Also, CVs, some Baldev-Sahil tashn would be awesome.)
  • The only thing off in today's episode were the beech-beech ke visits to Pritampura. The whole GunChan (or whatever we're calling that jodi) drama was even more MEH when interspersed with the VeeBa Poland scenes.

Lastly, πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ.

(Kash ye poora serial 'VeeBa in Poland' hotha, if you know what I mean. Le Sigh.)

Edited by herebedragons - 9 years ago