Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mochhug thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: .LilGreenRobot.

Update coming soon & I'll also reply to the comments 😳

P.s - I'm extremely sorry for disappearing again.

YESSS! πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by mochhug - 8 years ago
ChamakChallo91 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Will be waiting πŸ˜ƒ
mochhug thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Lo ji. Meine update kar liya. Ap ab ki baari πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
jas91 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

& Vadaa karke u disappeared again Annie🀣 not fair
tinunaik2069 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Superb update
Loved it...
Continue soon.
shanakyasharan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
cant wait for the next updates
nnnnnnn thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Define Soon! lol

Where r u??

.LilGreenRobot. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Hey everyone... Again, it's been ages since I last updated and this chapter is also very short. I've started working and I've spared some of my time from a very busy and hectic schedule to write this in 20 minutes, literally. I haven't proof read it and I don't have time to do so. Please excuse the grammatical errors. Just something to take note of: I will no longer have a fixed timetable of when I will be updating BUT I will update whenever I can. This story won't be discontinued but it will have gaps (months) until I update a chapter. I'm working towards the end of this story and I honestly have no idea when I will start a new story or if I will start one at all.

I've read all comments and I don't think I will be replying to those of the previous chapter. I just wanted to thank you all for sticking with me even though I didn't update this for like a year. I've been extremely busy with a lot of personal matters and work as well so I didn't have time to update this.

The next chapter will be posted this Wednesday [9th of December 2015] I PROMISE. LIKE SERIOUSLY. I WON'T EVEN GO MISSING THIS TIME. I WILL BE POSTING THE NEXT CHAPTER.

Chapter 17

The End

"Why didn't you tell me all this before?" Ayaan asked Asad while pacing around the cabin in frustration.

"We could have easily sorted everything out together as a team. You always want to do everything on your own. Didn't you stop for a while to think that you might land into a whirlpool of troubles? I guess you forgot you had a brother who's ready to jump off a cliff for you. Oh well, what's done is done and it can't be undone so it's time to think of what is to be done."

"OKAY! OKAY! OKAY!" Asad exclaimed as he stood up and walked over to Ayaan. "Take a deep breath and calm down. We'll do this together from now on. I promise."

"So what now?" Ayaan asked as they headed out of the cabin.

So this is how the end feels... Barren, wanting to care but can't. The feeling is gone, replaced by apathy. I know I still love but I cannot feel that I love him. I'm not even torn or confused. I feel nothing but I'm not numb either... Hollow, maybe? If I said yes, I think I'm only pretending that I feel the loss, an emptiness left by the thing that I have lost. I know I should feel incomplete but I don't. Losing him won't make my world shatter. He has become nonessential to my life. I won't beg and I won't cry. I'm strong. He knows that already. I still love him but I always suspected that I'll lose him one day. It just came sooner than what I predicted, that's all. I'm not going to blame myself or him. I'll move on and forget all about him and one day I'll wake up and recognize that the end has come and I will learn to un-love him.

Zoya was in bed in her pyjamas penning down her thoughts as she had no one to spill out her feelings to. She pondered for a few moments with the pen in between her plump lips. To her surprise, the phone rang and she wondered who was calling her late at night. She quickly sprang out of bed and rushed to the living room to pick up the landline. The melodious tone that came from the other side shocked her.

"Hey, Zoya! How've you been? You know everyone's been going crazy since you haven't gotten in touch with anyone since you left from here." The girl chirped nonstop. "I have so much to tell you. I've missed you so much! I couldn't resist calling you when I found your number. You do the craziest things. Why didn't you call me? So much for telling me you'll never forget me even if we are half away across the globe from each other." She teased. "And, why are you so quiet? I've said so much since you answered the phone but you haven't said a word." Her tone changed to from excited to worried. "Are you okay, Zoe?"

"Yeah, I'm fine. Just a little bit tired from work, that's all. There's nothing to worry about."

" Like I'm gonna believe that. We're meeting tomorrow, no ifs or buts. Just tell me the place and time & I'll be there."

"I'll meet you tomorrow at 2pm. You already know where to come."

"It's a weekday tomorrow. How can you meet me during office hours?" A confused voice came from the other side.

"Err... Don't worry about that. I'll just take the afternoon off to meet you." Zoya lied, trying to cover up the fact that she will no longer be going to work.

She hung up the phone after arranging everything. Zoya dragged her feet and somehow managed to reach her bedroom where she fell asleep as soon as she tucked herself into bed.

Can you be mine, again?

"No... Too cheesy." Asad scrunched up the paper he had in his hands. "Why is writing a love letter so hard?"

"It's hard because you're stupid." Ayaan laughed. "Why do you want to write a love letter anyway? We should be focussing on more important things like... The divorce papers Tanveer signed without reading."

On hearing that, Asad quickly got up and started rummaging through his perfectly organised file cabinet which was placed at a distance opposite his bed.

"Thanks for reminding me. I totally forgot all about these papers." He smiled at Ayaan. "Now... These papers are our ticket to freedom. You ready?"

"What kind of question is that, bro? I was born ready! Let's do this." The duo sat beside each other as Asad explained what was to be done.

"Zoeee!" A girl shouted out, causing Zoya to quickly turn around.

-ABI- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
ZoyaAsadKhan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome :)
waiting for next update :)