Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

peace.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: AshaNegiFan

Divz is trained in kathak, Karan has been training with Shiamak I think, and Anita has also taken some training

so everyone is trained in some form or d oder, so its not unfair to compare.  n hardcore divz fans need not be upset - trained or not, she has got enough votes in dis poll. πŸ˜Š
Edited by peace.. - 9 years ago
Yashh... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
undoubtedly Karan...i remembr him in NB3 n he ws soo goood especially he does tapori wala dance brilliantlyy πŸ˜‰
DivianTanz_Divz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: peace..

i thought comparisons among actors of different shows was not allowed, i dint know among d actors within d show was such a problem! i hv made enough comparison polls already, like best actor among d cast, hottest actor, best dressed/stlyed etc. n thts never been a problem! how come dere ws a problem suddenly now? 

Comparison b/w actors or the characters of a show is restricted even. You may not remember. But, in few of your polls, one or two members have always told that comparison is not allowed. And, if you haven't gone through the rules of the forum post, I can't say anything. It's up to you that you don't know the rules and follow them. But, it's a rule. So, mods don't need to shout everytime at everyone about this. They have said enough previously. The rest is upon us. It's okay if you don't want to follow the rules. Oneday, you yourself find it oddπŸ˜†.

Originally posted by: AshaNegiFan

Divz is trained in kathak, Karan has been training with Shiamak I think, and Anita has also taken some training

That's why, I have said..also experiences should be considered. Karan and Anita both have much more exposure and experience than Divyanka. Karan has taken part in NB, JDJ...two huge platforms of dancers. Divyanka had once just taken part in Say Shava shava. And, as far I know that was not only a dance show, it had varieties of things. Anita is even more experience than DivAn. Filmy dances are much more tough, energetic and complex than drama dances, or may be stage dances. So, even Karan can't be compared with Anita.
ipkkndmoments thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I gotta say Karan because he has the grace, poise and control that a dance has to have πŸ˜ƒ and then comes Divyanka, cause she can pull of very simple and graceful movesπŸ‘πŸΌ...and as for Anita, since she danced with Karan it was hard to judge but I don't think that Aly was all that great..but he was super duper cute! 
Great poll!

Originally posted by: peace..

so everyone is trained in some form or d oder, so its not unfair to compare.  n divz fans need not be upset - trained or not, she has got enough votes in dis poll. πŸ˜Š

I haven't said it's unfair. I said, comparisons can't be made even. And, the foremost thing is the rule. Chill. I am not upset, but such types of polls sometimes create disturbances. So, I thought of letting you know about the rule. It's now your choice about whether to follow the rule or not😊.
peace.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: DivAniTanni

Comparison b/w actors or the characters of a show is restricted even. You may not remember. But, in few of your polls, one or two members have always told that comparison is not allowed. And, if you haven't gone through the rules of the forum post, I can't say anything. It's up to you that you don't know the rules and follow them. But, it's a rule. So, mods don't need to shout everytime at everyone about this. They have said enough previously. The rest is upon us. It's okay if you don't want to follow the rules. Oneday, you yourself find it oddπŸ˜†.

problem with comparisons among actors of d show has not been pointed out in any of my earlier polls.  dis is d first tym for me, n dis is d first tym i hv got to know of such a rule.

Edited by peace.. - 9 years ago
peace.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ipkknd-ki-fan1

Div-an-ru-ita-ly

That's All of their names combined! I can't choose one they are all Fantastic! πŸ˜†

wow πŸ‘ πŸ˜Š
peace.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: ipkkndmoments

I gotta say Karan because he has the grace, poise and control that a dance has to have πŸ˜ƒ and then comes Divyanka, cause she can pull of very simple and graceful movesπŸ‘πŸΌ...and as for Anita, since she danced with Karan it was hard to judge but I don't think that Aly was all that great..but he was super duper cute! 

Great poll!

soo agree  πŸ˜Š lovely post.
peace.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: creativeFF

its hard to compare because of difference in the dances they have done. i perefer. divyanka as a performer but ali is the best dancer. to me it doesnt matter if they dance it perfectly if they havent move/entertained me with their performance.

πŸ‘πŸΌ well said.