Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shalini_s thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
rocking parents.. loved Aarti... hope Khushi survives.. for everybody's sake.. please..
Surya.Ravi thumbnail
very nice...my heart went to both Arnav and Khushi..really hope Khushi does not let go, fights and survives...beautifully written...continue soon...👍🏼
diyadivya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
arnav parents are cool
 emotional updt too
.ButterCup. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

😆 Arnav's father is too much. I am flabbergasted over his bold and frank question regarding Arhi's love life... They are the most open-minded and cool parents I've ever read...Especially I love the way his mother embraces Khushi with open heart and open arms... Their conversation made me so emotional and I am overwhelmed after reading her pov...I really hope Khushi will survive and they will be together for eternity... where are Viswa and La, I am missing them...A well-balanced chapter...I am pleasantly surprised when I find out that you've updated Sandcastle... Love you for that... Update was awesome...

ayaanshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Marvelous... such a sweet and emotional bond between Khushi n Arnav's mom and that too in such a short span... literally mind-blowing... and khushi's in hospital, right?... I hope everythings works out for them...
P.S.: regarding your pm- thanks for the pm firstly... i am a regular reader of SANDCASTLE but the other stories, i am actually having too much already on my plate that I won't like to begin with a story and then not share my thoughts... so I just ask for a few days before i begin with other stories of yours... rest be assured I really like your story Sandcastle and will surely begin the others... can't actually wait to do that...
Edited by ayaanshi - 9 years ago
swetharajs thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Interaction is wonderful... Loved the update...
gayugaya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I love arnav mom thought and i just pray kushi will be fine soon but rest is you only know right
SankiPagal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Khushi needs to fight .. for herself , for her family.. for arnav.. for her love...for the readers of this beautiful story of hers... She can't let go, she better not... Beautiful update. Loved it. 
sana11 thumbnail
i loved arnav s mom..and the relationship she shared with khushi.
khushi wants arnav to be prepared for worst...
fantastic update 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏
next update awaited😃
Alai123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Awesome update
Love how Arnav's parents understand him and how his mother got along with Khushi
Continue Soon!
Thanks for the pm😉