Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mogwai thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Malini1

Lovely post on PaRud, nice read. I too am enjoying Rangrasiya these days.

Thanks...yes we have had some enjoyable epis lately. I hope the CVs continue in the right direction.

Mogwai thumbnail

Originally posted by: Khuarv

A beautiful write up👏. I loved reading your post  and especially loved the following points:

1)Yesterday's scene where Paro confronted Rudra, will go down as one of my favourite PaRud scenes. The intensity of emotions between them was high voltage. It actually reminded me of the time when Rudra successfully counter argued against Paro's vow, and why it was wrong. Here Paro advocated her point very well. She made perfect sense with why situations cannot be judged on the surface. It needs to be understood in depth. Hats off to the writers for Paro's dialogues. I just LOVED how she used their circumstances as a fitting example. Paro is very philosophical and understands relationships beautifully. 

2)He HATED the fact that she referred to herself as a widow, when she spoke of her fake husband and he flipped when she asked what name he would have for a woman like her. Paro's intention wasn't to wind him up. She was simply stating the truth. She loves him more than anything in this world, but their relationship and all that has come with it has been complex. But Rudra! His reaction showed how much he loves and honours his wife. He referred to Paro as his, only

3)If yesterday was intense PaRud, then today we saw a more softer, delicate side to them. And that is the beauty of their relationship. It has layers, many shades of love in its truest and purest form. It was adorable to see them talking about how they met, what would've happened if they had not. The imli line by Paro made me smile 😆 she is the cutest thing. Major Saab resting his head on Paro was a sight to see 😳 and then falling asleep with his head in her lap, while she gently pats him - picture perfect.

4)A love that can survive the most difficult of times and overcome all the obstacles that may come their way. Because fate is on their side. Agar Rudra hai, toh Paro hai. Paro hai, toh Rudra hai. This is how it is meant to be - as Major Saab said, "hamesha."

Whenever i see Rudra and Paro the title song seems so apt for them especially the following lines :"Adha adha mile to hove kamiya saari poori".They are incomplete without each other.

Thanks for taking the time out to highlight the points u liked :)

The title track is indeed very apt for ParoRudra and their love. They are incomplete without each other. It's always them together, forever :)

Speaking of the title track, I love it. Sometimes I will hum it without even realising 😆 very soulful song.
Mogwai thumbnail

Originally posted by: princessunara

Loved the ramble and agree with every word!
RR is back on track with a bang!! Am in love with PaRud and the story once again!!

Hi there. Thanks :) And I am glad to see u back in the forum and making posts. Correct me if I am wrong but u were away from the forum, right? I enjoy your posts very much. Nice to see u posting again!
Mogwai thumbnail

Originally posted by: vallu123

seriously since Thursday there has been flow in the story...nothing was a overdose...n u have penned parud relationship in apt words...m so happy  that i have  come across ur post...loved it...😊

Things are moving along nicely and I hope that the CVs ignore everything else and just move in the right direction. They are working hard and I appreciate their efforts. I agree nothing has been given with overdose, everything just about right!

Many thanks for appreciating my post :)
Mogwai thumbnail

Originally posted by: rithureuben

Lovely post. Parud are like a jigsaw puzzle. Individually they both have their own greatness as well as shortcomings. But together they create a beautiful picture.

Well said! 👏 They truly are a beautiful picture together 😳
Mogwai thumbnail

Originally posted by: VancouverBC

Great post. Very well written.

PaRud's relationship makes me want to fall in love all over again.

Awww! Well I have yet to fall in love 😆 But this show and PaRud are seriously messing with my head!
Mogwai thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ramv31

Bang on and beautiful...This is how it is suppose to be..they r meant for each other..perfectly complete one another..👏. 

They make you want to believe in power of love and fall in love all over again..they r just too amazing..wonderful job done by the writers..and the best best best job done by Ashish Sanaya..they r soul of rangrasiya..they r just too talented and make u believe this reel life paro rudra are for real..❤️

I am an obsessed rangrasiyan from day 1 and Parud SanIsh ultimate fan..they r absolutely superb

A big hug to you for making this post 🤗

I completely agree with u. Writers have done a splendid job and Ashish &Sanaya have done full justice to it. They bring Paro and Rudra to life - it's like we are actually seeing real love between two very real people. They are indeed the soul of Rangrasiya.

Glad to know u are hooked...join the club 😆

And thanks for the appreciation 🤗

Mogwai thumbnail

Originally posted by: sukhminderkaur7

Amazing post. ..loving PaRud's chemistry. ..ashish and sanaya are just amazing as Rudra and Paro. ..just want to say ashish and sanaya luking like a real life couple. ..their expressions, emotions and intensity in every scene is just mindblowing. .they just look like really in love with each other. ..best good looking couple I have ever seen in daily soap. .

Oh yes, Ashish and Sanaya make it look so real. There isn't anything fake...it all seems so natrual. Very proud of them and their commitment to RR and PaRud 👏 They do make a smashing onscreen pair :)

Mogwai thumbnail
@ Shonasandy, Nikitaloveu & Jyoti : Many thanks for appreciating my post :)
antiquegold thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Your post is wonderful. In the face of all the half baked snd half assed analyses on why this show has weak writing, you nailed it. 
The only reason the trps are low is because the measurements and metrics are skewed. I will. As much believe the low trps of rr as the high trps of dabh. 

When even the IB minister is saying that trps are not a measure, why waste our time trying to figure how to make 8000 people watch Rangrasiya? When i know that online buzz by any metric puts rr in the top ten shows? 

At the end of the day, its about revenue. If advertisers are willing to pay despite trps, to capture the audience from online projections, we need not bother. Either you buy into the story or not. If you do, let the cvs tell their story. 

Your post was about love! And I am with you completely. Rudra finds a different way each day to tell her how much and in how many ways he loves her! And she tells him too, everyday!