This is how it is meant to be.

Posted: 9 years ago
Caught up with back to back RR epis and I am lovin' it. It is definitely back on track. There is a natural flow in the story telling and the pace is just perfect. Writing as always is top notch but PaRud will ultimately  be the cause of my end 😆

Yesterday's scene where Paro confronted a sweaty ( but oh so sexy) Rudra, will go down as one of my favourite PaRud scenes. The intensity of emotions between them was high voltage. It actually reminded me of the time when Rudra successfully counter argued against Paro's vow, and why it was wrong. Here Paro advocated her point very well. She made perfect sense with why situations cannot be judged on the surface. It needs to be understood in depth. Hats off to the writers for Paro's dialogues. I just LOVED how she used their circumstances as a fitting example. Paro is very philosophical and understands relationships beautifully.  But boy did Rudra's reaction  give me goosebumps!

He HATED the fact that she referred to herself as a widow, when she spoke of her fake husband and he flipped when she asked what name he would have for a woman like her. Paro's intention wasn't to wind him up. She was simply stating the truth. She loves him more than anything in this world, but their relationship and all that has come with it has been complex. But Rudra! His reaction showed how much he loves and honours his wife. He referred to Paro as his, only. Thank you, CVs. That conversation was so beautifully written and I don't think I've come across such a unique heart to heart between leads of any Desi soap. It was POWERFUL!

If yesterday was intense PaRud, then today we saw a more softer, delicate side to them. And that is the beauty of their relationship. It has layers, many shades of love in its truest and purest form. It was adorable to see them talking about how they met, what would've happened if they had not. The imli line by Paro made me smile 😆 she is the cutest thing. Major Saab resting his head on Paro was a sight to see 😳 and then falling asleep with his head in her lap, while she gently pats him - picture perfect. And this is precisely why Laila could never be Paro. She could never bring him peace of mind. More importantly she was never tied to him by fate. That was Paro's bhagya. As she once said, "Maara wala bhagya." Paro is Rudra's home, where he can rest and be at ease. She makes him feel human again.

But the line that got me today: Rudra telling Paro that she IS his family. Holy moly, that was a powerful statement! And  he meant it. Paro on many occasions has spoken of how much she loves Major Saab, how she values him more than life itself. But he totally stumped her with that one!

I don't really know what to do. Yes, they are fictional characters, I am very well aware of that! But they make you believe in a love that people only dream of. A love that can survive the most difficult of times and overcome all the obstacles that may come their way. Because fate is on their side. Agar Rudra hai, toh Paro hai. Paro hai, toh Rudra hai. This is how it is meant to be - as Major Saab said, "hamesha."

Side note: Sanaya and Ashish are TOTALLY rocking it. Love 'em! 🤗

Sowiee for the long rambling! :P

Edited by .Wanderer. - 9 years ago
Ow wow! I can read this over and over again ! The way u described PaRud just makes me realise why I love this couple so much!Edited by Jaz1990 - 9 years ago
Originally posted by Jaz1990

Ow wow! I can read this over and over again ! The way u described PaRud just makes me realise why I love this couple so much!

Thanks Jaz. Much appreciated :)

Yup, I love them lots too. They are too beautiful to describe in words 😳
Originally posted by .Wanderer.

Thanks Jaz. Much appreciated :)

Yup, I love them lots too. They are too beautiful to describe in words 😳

I think u used perfect words to describe dem 😳
That is such an amazing analysis of their whole relationship! Beautifully put in words...

It amazes me how lovely people like ur self can see the complete picture, where Paro lives through him, for him and Rudra...well he breathes through her...it's like they complete each other...

Better than the rants of some who pick on some really strange stuff and have a go at the characters...feels like my four year old having a fit!
Wish I could reach out and give you a hug. But I can't so a virtual hug will have to do!🤗
This is such a beautiful analysis of Paro & Rudra's relationship!!!
Parud are an amazing couple  🤗  ❤️

Sanaya and Ashish are totally ROCKING it  👏

Their relationship is totally adorable  🤗

The story is moving amazingly well - I Love it  ❤️

You post is bang on 👏

Originally posted by Jaz1990

I think u used perfect words to describe dem 😳

Awww! Thank u 😳 I could write an entire thesis on them 😆 PaRud tug at my heartstrings :)
Edited by .Wanderer. - 9 years ago
Originally posted by shariqash

That is such an amazing analysis of their whole relationship! Beautifully put in words...

It amazes me how lovely people like ur self can see the complete picture, where Paro lives through him, for him and Rudra...well he breathes through her...it's like they complete each other...

Better than the rants of some who pick on some really strange stuff and have a go at the characters...feels like my four year old having a fit!

Thanks a lot :)

haha! I know some people like to have a bit of a rant over XYZ 😆 Chalo, theek hai. Let them. And let's just enjoy RR and PaRud the way we want to and cherish all the memorable moments that the CVs give us. I think it's important to enjoy the good times and to be appreciative of what Team Rangrasiya have given us :)
Originally posted by juhi611

Wish I could reach out and give you a hug. But I can't so a virtual hug will have to do!🤗
This is such a beautiful analysis of Paro & Rudra's relationship!!!

Thanks! Here's my hug in return 🤗

I'm glad u liked my take on their relationship 😳