Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vallu123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
seriously since Thursday there has been flow in the story...nothing was a overdose...n u have penned parud relationship in apt words...m so happy  that i have  come across ur post...loved it...😊
-Disenchanted- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely post. Parud are like a jigsaw puzzle. Individually they both have their own greatness as well as shortcomings. But together they create a beautiful picture.
VancouverBC thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Great post. Very well written.

PaRud's relationship makes me want to fall in love all over again.
Ramv31 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Bang on and beautiful...This is how it is suppose to be..they r meant for each other..perfectly complete one another..πŸ‘. 

They make you want to believe in power of love and fall in love all over again..they r just too amazing..wonderful job done by the writers..and the best best best job done by Ashish Sanaya..they r soul of rangrasiya..they r just too talented and make u believe this reel life paro rudra are for real..❀️

I am an obsessed rangrasiyan from day 1 and Parud SanIsh ultimate fan..they r absolutely superb

A big hug to you for making this post πŸ€—
Edited by Ramv31 - 9 years ago
Faerydae thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Amazing post. ..loving PaRud's chemistry. ..ashish and sanaya are just amazing as Rudra and Paro. ..just want to say ashish and sanaya luking like a real life couple. ..their expressions, emotions and intensity in every scene is just mindblowing. .they just look like really in love with each other. ..best good looking couple I have ever seen in daily soap. .
Mogwai thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rashika

Lovely post.
Reading your post makes me realise how much I love Parud and how much they make me believe in an everlasting love.

Thanks :) Yes they do make u believe in everlasting love...the kind of love that only the fortunate few are blessed with *sigh*
Mogwai thumbnail

Originally posted by: samirao

πŸ‘ FAB post 

U describe parud and there relationship beautifully 

Thank u.  PaRud compel me to write how I feel about them. They are just too beautiful.
-Pramila- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
BANG ON POSTπŸ‘
LOVE PARUD 
Mogwai thumbnail

Thanks, Himu :)
Mogwai thumbnail

Originally posted by: Snoowfall

As jaz said I can read this again and again...

That's very kind of u.

I'm trying to focus on the things that I love about this show and penning down all the things I love about Paro and Rudra. That keeps my mind off nasty thoughts like trps πŸ˜†