Bharat Chawda, Monaz Mevawala and Rishi Khurana in an episodic of Life

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 9 years ago

he hunky actor Bharat Chawda, who recently created havoc playing a negative character in Uttaran, will be once again back playing an evil role, this time on Life OK's Savdhan India.

The episode, produced by Idea Hub, will be based on a true story from Kanpur. A rich industrialist will be shown going blind after playing Holi with colours containing harmful chemicals. He will soon get married to a woman who would already be in a relationship with someone else. And the duo will then decide to kill the man and loot him of his money. But the blind man will fight the couple and get them arrested.

As already reported Rishi Khurana will play the blind man. The role of the wife will be played by Monaz Mevawalla and her boyfriend's character will be essayed by Bharat Chawda.

Talking about it Bharat shares, "This was a very interesting role, hence I took up another negative character. After playing similar shades in Meri Bhabhi and Uttaran, I really want to do a positive character. We completed shooting yesterday and it was quite fun working with the team."

Monaz on her part added, "This is the second time I am doing a negative character for Savdhan and I must say I love playing negative roles for they give an artist more chance to perform varied emotions."

Rishi remained unavailable for comment.

The episode will be aired soon.

Originally posted by loveyouichcha

Thankx
welcome ðŸ˜›
Originally posted by Sudharsan24399

TFS :)
welcome ðŸ˜›ðŸ˜Š