Arshi OS: Me and My Bad Boy part 2 on page 4 9/29

Apeter thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago

Writing New OS After Months... Hope You All Like It

Khushi: no way sir, I will not help that guy. How can you expect me to help that kid? You know how much everyone hate him.Do you even know who he is? Sir: I know ms gupta!! Who the guy but you have to help me. Khushi: but why me? Sir: because you are number 1 student in our college and you need also need credit to graduate and only helping a student will give you credits which you need. Khushi: grrr where will I find him.Sir: That you have to find your own.,. See you soon ms gupta and best of luck. Khushi: thanks sir because I surely need it.

Khushi Gupta was beautiful girl who was born with silver spoon!!! She had everything she wishes for!!!!  Khushi was a bright student who was there for everyone!!! Who ever need help on studies goes to Khushi... Because of that the college decided that Khushi will help a student who really need help in studies... Khushi came out of the office and saw her friends akash Payal nk and lavanya are standing outside the office.

Akash: what happen Khushi. Khushi: I hate my life. Nk: why? Khushi: guess what, I have to help college biggest bad boy... The guy I hate the most.Payal: what no way. Khushi: yes way.Lavanya: why Would sir do that. Khushi: apparently I am college number one student so it's my duty to help that stupid... Whatever do you guys know where I will find him

Lavanya/Payal/akash/nk: in parking lot smoking or hanging with someone like him. Khushi: got to go see you later...

Khushi went to find the guy where lavanya Payal akash and nk just looked at her with sad face. Khushi went to the parking lot and some guys are standing in a circle and smoking...

Khushi: oh lord be with me!!!

Khushi went in the group and pat on someone shoulder... After some minutes the guy turn and look into Khushi eyes. For long time Khushi and the bad boy was lost into each other eyes but come back to sense when someone cough.

Khushi: hmmm I am here to help you in studies Arnav.

And the college biggest bad boy is Arnav Singh raizada... Who take drug , smokes, drink and do all the thing a bad boy does!!!! Arnav is a rich spoil brat who just spend his parents money. Recent he was in a rehab for drinking and drugs which made him miss college

Shyam (smoking) : oh so you are here to help Arnav with studies!!! Lucky Arnav. Ruhal: I need help to.. Can you help me too .Arnav; shut up Rahul and Shyam . I have to go. Will meet you soon

Shyam: enjoy your study date. Arnav: whatever.

Khushi quickly start walking with angry face!!!!

Khushi: how dare that stupid jerk call our study hour a date. God where I am suck.

Arnav; you know you can walk slow

Khushi turn and saw Arnav trying to catch up with Khushi. Khushi slowly start to walk with Arnav and both walk with silence!!! Both were feeling awkward!!! Arnav was the first one to break the silence

Arnav; so what you do. Khushi: excuse me. Arnav: I mean are you just the nerdy type or. Khushi: or what, Do drugs like you. No mr raizada I am not like that kind of girl.Arnav; cheesy come down!!! Why you are ready to fight.Khushi: always!! What's that suppose to me. Arnav: I always saw you fight with Sheetal. Khushi: oh that I hate her. Arnav; why. Khushi; because she fake and I hate fake people. Arnav: exactly, I think the same.Khushi: do you know her. Arnav: family friends but why you though I wouldn't know her. Khushi; actually I never saw inside the class's or college, You just still out that's why I thought you wouldn't know anyone. Arnav: actually you are wrong I know everyone here more than you know.Khushi: oh how do you know, You are never in college. Arnav: I am Arnav Singh raizada, I know everything. Khushi: can I ask you something. Arnav; ya sure. Khushi: why Suddenly you start collage? Arnav: Actually someone. Khushi: who dare to force the bad boy. Arnav: two ladies who I love the most. Khushi: (shock) and they are? Arnav; Anjali my sister and Khushi kumari gupta soon to be mrs raizada.

Kushi was shock to hear what just Arnav said. She couldn't believe her ear. she couldn't believe how she can blackmail Arnav when she never talked to him or know her!!!!

Arnav: come on still you didn't recognize me.Khushi: no who are you and how do I know you. Arnav: Arine and  Khush sitting on a tree... K-I-s-s-I-n-g, first come love than come marriage then come baby in baby carriage.

Khushi: what Noway, holy cow you are Arine AKA Arnav malik my best friend.

Khushi ran to Arnav and hugged him tightly, Arnav to hug Khushi with smile on his face!!! He couldn't believe he finally found his best friend, his love, his everything.

Khushi: (tears in eyes) where were you. You know papa try to find you aunt and Anjali so much.. But we didn't find you... And why is you name Arnav Singh raizada and what happen to you... Drinking and drugs!! What up. Arnav: shhh calm down and I will tell you everything... After dad business lost he commit suicide leaving me ma and Anjali on the streets ... And after some time ma also commit suicide.. Leaving me and Anjali alone... My dad parents mr and mrs raizada adopted and we become raizada.Khushi: and what up with drugs and drinking. Arnav: I lost my parents, I lost my innocence and most importantly  I lost you. khushi: so now you found me, you will leave all this. arnav: off course baby.. because of you i turn good boy from a bad boy. khushi: (whispering in arnav ear) but i like my bad boy!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PLEASE DO TELL ME HOW WAS IT?

Edited by Apeter - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kavyanjali08 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awsommm nice sweet story...wud lyk if u somday give nodr prt...mayb dem getting married shocking all, wud b kinda funny 2 c frnz faces..
Happytwinkle thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awesome os
loved it
thanks for the pm
HerFiction thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Ha ha ha nice os... Bad boy to good boy is awesome...
Kavya_sarun thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Nice OS.
Thanx for the PM.
varsha2KD thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Nice OS... loved it ðŸ˜Š
piggie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
LOL even my reaction of how cum Khushi maybe some sorta crush but Childhood love..
cute one haa😳😆
"khushi and arniee sitting under tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G.."
@red loved that poem😆😆
Sona257 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Aahhw totally loved it.. Please make a second part.. Would loved to read it <3 
saduf thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
nice os

write more please
raniluvsasr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hey thanks for the pm,loved d update. Beautifully written. Wonderful. Excellent. Loved every bit of it. Aww Arnav is very sweet poor guy had an horrible past to put up with. Fabolous. Now happy coz he has his angel