Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

parud4infinity thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Chapter 3 part 1
paro went to rudra she was angry with him but felt guilty as well with what happened with ram minutes ago .major saab mein paro looked at rudra he was reading the newspaper and flicking the pages angrily paro kneeled down and sat by rudras feet saying major saab I'm sorry and held rudras hand , rudra pushed his hand out of paros saying what are you saying sorry for paro I'm supposed to apologise to you .paro mently punched her self you idiot paro .vo major saab paro said her voice trembling .kiya paro your not hiding anything from me are you rudra said looking at paro , rudra held paros hand and said paro I'm sorry for hurting you this morning I went out of control and I'm really really sorry and if there's anything you want to tell me then tell me now rudra said squeezing paro hand .paro heart was telling her to say the truth but her mind was telling her not to .no major saab paro smiled .lets go sleep oky major saab you go I'm coming paro rudra said and went outside for some fresh air , paro lied to me rudra was furious the plants in the garden were thrown on
The floor by rudra .thats it rudra thought now anything I do to paro is her own mistake for lieing to me how dare she even talk to another guy and kiss him .rudra went back inside and went to his bedroom and lay in the bed he knew paro was awake afew minutes later rudra faked sleeping and paro was still awake .she suddenly felt rudras hand on her waist next thing she knew was she was pulled in to a bear hug by her sleeping husband .paro tried moving out but rudras grip was to tight on her finely giving up paro snuggled into rudra and went to a sleep .rudra made saw paro was asleeo and went out to rams room he pulled him out of his bed and punched ram didn't know what was happening did paro tell rudra about the kiss.rudra give ram and a way out saying paro told me every single thing get out now rudra said as he chucked him out of the house saying here take this money and if I ever see you here go back to were you came from understood and if I ever see you again coming after paro I won't spare you rudra yelled .ram was shocked rudra knows everything ram had an idea , haha rudra I guess paro never told you everything we did together .rudra froze kiya rudra said pulling ram from the collar .we slept together ram said , rudra let go of ram and said I don't believe you just get out .
parud4infinity thumbnail
Chapter 3 part 2
Rudra pushed ram out and spat on him saying if I every see your face again near paros then I will kill you understand rudra yelled pointing a gun at him .ram was so scared and he felt angry at rudra and said you think you know everything about paro but let me tell you .you are wrong she will leave you rudra she will ram said laughing .lilia and sumer were both in there room lilia was telling sumer how paro was close to ram and what rudra must be thinking poor guy .sumer said lilia just leave them alone let them fight on there own .sumer said lilia got angry and said well kiya I never said anything oky .all I said was that I feel sorry for them .lila my dad has died and here you are thinking about about rudra and paro .
lila felt something different when sumer told this to her .lilia you only have one life to live look at my dad sumer said crying we can't even have his body the police said his body is all ruined and they asked me if i want the body even though it's wrecked sumer said crying lilia went and said look I see the pain but I don''t care . but sumer be strong for your dad .with that lilia went go to the kitchen sumer was shocked first time lilia show care towards him. Lilia went out and saw rudra going to his room but it was the first time in her 8 years she did care .rudra was stiff as he went in side the bed sleeping next to his wife how was he going to tell this to paro and what ram said was it true did she really no paro will never do that him but the devil inside him was overpowering him telling him she did sleep with him .next morning paro woke up and sure a letter on her bed saying
this is ram paro I went away cause I couldn't do this enjoy life and byee
paro was shocked .rudra walked in and recalled writing the letter so paro doesn't realise he took ram out.rudra sat on the bed saying paro kiya hai .major saab ram has left and he wrote to tell me. Paro I got tickets to go to a holiday for two what say rudra said calmly . paro ran to rudra and hugged him really rudra and kissed his cheek saying yes I will love to go major saab rudra didn't know why he felt hurt when paro kissed his cheek she kissed rams lips and he got a cheek kiss .
pre cap dance paruddd

rupao21 thumbnail
OMG! 
You need to update thisss!
parud4infinity thumbnail
Chapter 4
rudra but its sad that ram had to go so suddenly na paro said sadly .ha rudra said helping her pack her clothes paro take this dress rudra said pointing at her blue and red ghagra this dress I saved you in from those goons rudra smiled hugging paro from behind rudra fingers played with her waist chain .paro closed her eyes she suddenly remembered how rudra kissed her so badly .paro pushed rudra and said ummm major saab lets go .rudra saw it in her eyes for a second he thought he seen fear from him in those beautiful eyes .rudra stepped closer to paro and said paro I'm sorry for kissing you like that .paro looked at rudra and smiled its oky major saab I'm sorry to and hugged her husband .oky paro shall we go now .wait let me tell sumer and lilia first oky paro said oky I'm waiting in the car paro rudra smiled .rudra sat in his car when he got a phone call sir it's done ram is in jail for now .rudra smiled .paro came back you told them paro yes major saab lets go .they drove off and reached .sir let me take your bags thank you .wow major saab I love this place ats so nice paro said in the lift rudra looked at paro and said paro you and me were going to have a amazing time her you watch
Rudra held paros hand and kissed it paro looked down and blushed .the lift opened and a women was standing outside .rudra I can't believe it omg bob look who it is rudra smiled omg tina what are you doing here .Sorry this is paro my wife .married I see shocker laughed tina .paro smiled .rudra said what about u whos this rudra said hes my husband our first year of marriage today please both of you come then its in the hall tina smiled and said nice seeing you and went .shes so nice rudra your friend paro said angrily rudra burst out laughing paro are you jealous no paro said .rudra and paro went to there room wow major saab its so big na paro said twirling .rudra smiled moving closer to his wife .paro looked up and rudra was so close to her rudra pulled paro close to him self and whispered in her ear save your energy for tonight my butterfly and kissed her ear .paro pushed rudra her face red and ran to the bathroom .omgs what's happening to me paro thought I have to do something .10 minutes later paro are u oky I need the toilet rudra said worried about her .the door opened and paro leaned on one side and went out not looking at him rudra smriked and closed the bathroom door .paro went down stairs looking for that tina hello paro right .tina I was looking for you I need a favour paro said .yes oky paro tina said winking I won't tell rudra .paro thanked her and ran to her room before rudra comes out of the bathroom .rudra came out of the bathroom and saw paro sitting on the bed .paro rudra said sitting next to her are you thinking about tina she's just a friend rudra said cupping paros face .paro said I believe you .rudra moved closer until there noses were touching each others .paro closed her eyes , the door started banging suddenly .paro opened her eyes thanking tina for coming on time .rudra was so annoyed tina what are you doin her .paro hiya tina said .rudra and paro please come to my party now tina said .sorry tina I'm a little tired rudra said looking at paro .I'll come tina paro said but I never got any party dress .its oky paro I have one u can borrow tina said gabbing paro .rudra said wait I'm coming to I'll wait down stairs rudra said angrily .but rudra tina said I thought u were tired .um I'm not now rudra said going out of his room .tina laughed paro he loves you to much yar come let's go .
precap dance
rupao21 thumbnail
Hahaha poor rudra...Tina banged the door at the wrong time! :p thank you for updating this. :)
parud4infinity thumbnail
Chapter 5
Paro here wear this kiya paro said isn't this sari to much paro said looking at the red sari which had sliver work on it and such a small blouse .omg paro tina laughed it perfect for you but it on now quickly tina said pushing paro to the bathroom .paro came out of the barhroom trying to hide her extra exposed skin with the sari .wow paro it looks amazing tina said now for makeup .tina got brush and eyeshadows out .paro just close your eyes tina said .15 minutes later tina had done her hair and was telling paro to wear heels and paro was trying to tell tina nicely that she never wears heels much .tina was so happy with her self wow I'm to good she smiled looking at paro .come let's go I don't want to keep my baby waiting on our night tina said .paro felt so nervous .rudra was waiting for ages god tina had to come and take paro were is she some guys behind rudra were talking about a girl . wow who's that girl she's just uff rudra felt a soft wind coming he turned towards the wind and he was enchanted , memorised by her she looked like an angel her hair in soft curls , her eyes were drawing in to his soul .rudra walked towards his wife who was dressed In a red sari .why was he staring at her what if she falls of the stairs with his gaze on her burning her .paro smiled shyly at rudra and said sorry wo tina kept on saying wear this sari and do makeup and were these heels to paro said pointing at her heels .you know I couldn't even walk down the stairs paro said frowning .rudra couldn't take his eyes off her .she kept on making pouting face at him telling him something about her heels .major saab are you listening to me paro said angry , rudra snapped out of the spell she was putting on him .paro you shouldn't have come if your so uncomfortable now rudra said.kiya major saab fine then paro said angrily walking past him .rudra smiled he loved annoying her .paro walked to tina .paro its dance time now weres rudra go to him .but tina I told you why I came to this party .oh yeah but its just dancing paro tina said pushing her to the dance floor. One of the boys saw paro on the dance floor wa kiya baat hai yeh he said laughing , going towards her .rudra heard him his blood boiled he went to the dance floor paros back was to him .he grabbed her hand .paro was shocked she came crashing into somebody ..paro looked at rudra and struggled in his arms saying rudra you scared me .paro dance with me rudra said looking into her eyes.major saab I don't know this kind of dance and mera heels so big hai paro said .paro then you shouldn't have come here paro here you have to dance but trust me and give your self to me in this moment .paro do u trust me rudra said with his hand out .paro looked at rudra then at his hand .she slowly put her hand in rudras .as soon as she did that rudra draw her towards him self .the music started har kisi ko .rudra whispered in paros ear just follow me paro .paro looked up at rudra .rudra hand was on paros waist and he made paro place hers around his neck .rudra slowly moved with the music moving paro with himself .rudra body was only afew inches away from paros .rudra saw the guy looking at paro .rudra hands pressed into paros waist and he pulled paro closer closing the distance from there bodys .paro closed her eyes she felt a burning flame on her body were rudra handswere .rudra felt his body reacting to his wife body so close .he looked at paro who was moving a little with the music her eyes closed .rudra looked at her he wanted to kiss her every were and see that sweet blush on her face .rudra knew if paro and him stayed like this then he won't be able to control what happens next .rudra pushed paro back holding her from her dainty waist with his one hand .paro eyes opened looking at rudras closed ones .rudra twirled her afew time and paro lost her balance and rudra held her right in time .everyone clapped .paro jumped back and shyly looked down .wow kiya chemistry tum log guys what was that I was blushing from far tina said .rudra looked at paro who was red and was a little out of breath .The guy realised that paro was taken and went out of the party quickly before rudra saw him again .bob give this to rudra kiya tina did you please say no .oky fine no tina smiled give this to him oky .what but why .cause him and paro need to lighten up a little look at them tina pointed .bob saw a shy paro holding her sari looking down and a annoyed rudra .oky fine bob said thank you baby so much tina said kissing bob on the cheek .tina give paro a light drink with a little alcohol mixed in not to much cause of paros problem .While bob give rudra abit stronger then paros.paro felt dizzy major saab I need the toilet oky.rudra vision was blurred .kiya paro wait rudra said following her.
precap 😳 😳 any ideas lets just say it's a parud wala chapter before I go into sumer and lilia story ...plz so your love it gives me encouragement to write thank you
parud4infinity thumbnail
Chapter 6
wait paro rudra said walking after paro .paro felt so dizzy were was she going oh yes she lied to rudra and said she needed the toilet so she can hide from him .paro walked up stairs wobbling rudra ran towards paro panting paro wo bathroom is down stairs u know rudra said .paro smiled and ran saying I know I was hiding from u .rudra felt strange he walked after paro and grabbed her .major saab leave me paro said angrily .rudra picked paro up and smiled .paro were do u want to go I will take u .paro with out thinking said when u kissed me major saab I was so sad u know why cause u made feel do low paro said but now I want to make u feel what I felt major saab paro said running out of rudras lap ad she sat on the bottom stair .rudra followed her there and said u know why I kissed u cause I was jealous of u and ram and u didn't understand that ram liked u paro rudra said pointing at her face .paro took her shoes off and smiled major saab u love me na but then why can't u trust me paro said .rudra took paros shoe and pointed it her and said I seen u kiss him paro .sorry i was crying and there was no you for making at all right and it just happened so quickly .rudra looked at paro and moved closer to her whispering in her ear .mein owr tum for ever paro .paro felt her heartbeat fasten as rudra moved closer to her and his lips were inches apart from hers paro closed her eyes .rudra ever so slowly kissed paros lips as if she was a glass doll and she will break .paro felt her blood flow fast .rudra broke the kiss and paro opened her eyes shocked major saab bas kiya itna hai owr na paro said .major saab paro said moving closer to him rudra moved back a little taken aback with paro action's .paro kissed rudra slaming her lips on his rudra closed his eyes her lips is all he could feel taste .paro lips were still on his .rudra opened his eyes and saw paro sleeping with her lips on his .rudra shaked paro sbit paro paro wake up itna hai kiya rudra said .paro moaned her sleep .rudra picked paro in his arms and wobbled as he took her upstairs .he felt dizzy which way was there room left or right .paro moaned and hugged rudra tightly saying right hai .no paro left hai rudra said walking to the left room which was open .wow major saab paro smiled half awake half asleep she said did you do this for me kiya rudra said looking at paro .paro angrily said well how could u see if u look at me rudra looked up and saw that there room had candles and petals every were .paro walked to the bed and smiled eoww major saab its so pretty na and she fell asleep on the bed rudra stared at his wife and went towards the bed he climbed into the bed and paro kicked him in her sleep .rudra angrily moved her feet and said u watch and he kissed her hand and smiled paro I love u so much and rudra fell asleep with paro in his arms .rudra woke up aww my head rudra head was banging he tried getting out of the bed but his hand he turned around and was memorised by the vision before his eyes his wife holding on to his hand sleeping like an fairy .rudra moved the strand of hair on paros face making her yawn rudra closed his eyes quickly not wanting paro to feel embarrassed to face him .paro opened her eyes and turned to her right and got shocked rudra paro realised she was holding his hand and he hand was on her waist aww her head .paro moved rudras hand and got out of bed rudra fake yawned and opened his eyes .paro looked at rudra and said rudra I'm sorry I u know last night , rudra walked towards paro saying don't worry paro here have some milk . Paro it will help with your headace I think our drinks were spiked by tins or someone .kiya paro said what happened last night major saabparo said .rudra moved close to paro and said this and he kissed paro .paro to respond to his kiss and her hands were in rudras hair .rudra pulled paro closer to him self not breaking the kiss .rudra bite paros lower lip paro moaned as rudra sucked paros mouth dry , rudra moved paro back not breaking the kiss.paro fell backwards on the bed rudra moved on top of her kissing her belly paro closed her eyes feeling high paro cupped rudras face and kissed him slowly .rudra kissed her back with as much passion .rudra opened her sari blouse and give her wet kiss along her back paro removed rudras shirt and slowly kissed his upper body rudra couldn't it no more and kissed her lips dry .rudra was about to take sari skirt out when paro remembered they couldn't .stop major saab paro said getting up .rudra looked at her shocked kiya paro why .paro blushed and whispered in rudras ear I'm on my u know .rudra got it and angrily said paro get off me our if u want me to lose control .paro laughed and kissed rudras cheek .she looked around and smiled major saab kiya paro rudra said frustrated .wo this isn't our room .rudra looked around and said quick paro come lets go before the room owners come and they both went to there room .rudra grabbed paro before she went bathroom and said when will it go .paro ran to the bathroom shyly .
harryh474 thumbnail
gr8 yr...very romantic...plz update soon yr.