Rangrasiya

ss possessive jallad updated chapter 6

parud4infinity thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
I have made a few changes in this story when mala went paro dose not bring her back mala gos back to tajwat .this will make rudra very insecure and possessive also rudras dad lives away in Mumbai and paro and rudra are happy but are not completely husband and wife yet if u get what a mean by this lol .also sumer is good theres no smrat and mitlia in my story and lilia is evil and is married to sumer .kaksa is in jail and kakusa is living in the haveli with rudra and paro sumer and lilia and a new character ram who is bindhas friend and he pumps in to paro and so on ...

prologue
Rudra was looking for his wife were is she .she tells me she needs something from market and then gos I swear this girl will drive me crazy . Major saab kya what happened paro what do u need from market I will go u stay home .paro looked rudra kya I wanted to get some thing for kakusa its oky paro rudra said not letting her finish her sentence I will go . No but major saab I really want to go we can go together paro said smiling . Rudra couldn't control his anger anymore he shouted paro if I say u wouldn't go then finished oky , paro a little shaken not knowing why he just snapped at her slowly said major saab it oky making a sad face if u say then I will walk on fire she said turning to go when suddenly sumer came what happened rudra I was in my room and I heard u shout at paro .just be quite sumer nobody told u to come here . Sumer looked at paros sad face knowing some thing has happened di said sumer going to paro what happened why are u upset .paro looked at rudra .rudras eyes were closed and his hand were fisted .sumer its nothing just that I wanted to go and get some thing with rudra from the market for your dad as and was shocked ais no more .ram , sumer got it what rudra u have such a beautiful wife who wants to go somewere with u and your not letting her over my dead body .look rudra said sumer as he took paros hand and told her to go and hold rudras hand .rudra was hell angry sumer this is none of your business if I take my wife with me our not sumer nodded yes your right rudra but if my wife even told me once lets go market together I would be so happy sumer said sadly , rudra looked at paros hand in his and then before he could say anything sumer pushed paro and him out of the house saying bye have fun laughing. Rudra looked at paro who was looking down at the floor . She suddenly looked up with a tear in her eye major saab why are being like this .so angry so unhappy .rudra looked at his wife and felt like someone stabbed him in his heart why does he always bring tears to her eyes .he wiped her tear paro sorry let's go please don't cry . Major saab I I'm sorry to for making u angry rudra suddenly cupped her face saying paro I'm not angry with I'm angry with my self.paro smiled major saab remember when u first kissed me u told me the same words paro blushed looking down .rudra smiled saying how could I forget that day paro it was the first time we accept our self's as husband and wife .rudra then pulled paro closer saying and I haven't kissed after that and now I feel hungry paro struggled in his arms major saab ya ap kya bole .rudra looked at her and smiled he loved the way she was affected with his touch .suddenly paro pushed rudra come majar saab lets go , they reached the market rudra felt his angry coming why can't paro understand he thought .the thought of all the cheap men lusting on paro on her figure .thats way he makes sure paro rarely gos out of the house .what if paro sees someone better then him and leaves him like his mum rudra was sweating he felt like hiding paro from the out side .paro is his only his .his breath his life his hope . Let me know what u thing guys .comment and like .

Chapter 1
Rudra was so lost in his thoughts he he never realised paro was not in front of him anymore. Paro paro rudra kept saying her name looking for her every were in the market.paro saw such a beautiful cup for kakusa she quickly went to the store saying do u but names on the cups the shopkeeper smiled yes we do what shall I write on it for u kakusa smiled paro.rudra was going crazy when he seen her laughing and smiling to a shopkeeper he ran to paro .paro he said what are u doing angrily major saab look paro said showing him the cup is it nice for kakusa paro then smiled this guy was so nice rudra he give it for free she said .rudra looked at the shopkeeper and took some money out here we should pay like everyone else .no no brother look at your wife she is so happy I can't take this money may your jodi always look like this the shopkeeper said smiling at paro rudra couldn't couldn't take it no more he grabbed paros hand put the money on the counter .paro jerked her hand out of her husbands hand . major saab that was very rude she said dehko paro he was taking things to far .kiya to far paro said annoyed with her husband .she started walking fast paro slow down I'm sorry all of a sudden a big crowd came paro rudra shouted .paro looked back not noticing the big crowd . A man had a mic and was singing ram ji from ramleea and dancing .rudra couldn't see paro in the crowd paro paro he yelled. Major saab major saab paro kept calling out to rudra .when someone pushed her she was about to fall when a strong arm pulled her towards his chest . paro thinking it was rudra said sorry major saab you always save me from trouble I understand .rudra saw paro holding on to some guys shirt her eyes were closed and she was saying something to him .rudra throw the cup .paro opened her eye and was shocked ap how are u she said struggling in his arms .ram laughed takeing his glass off not your major saab for sure .paro pulled out of his arms she still never looked at this guy . suddenly ram said at least thank me paro for saving you.paro looked up and was shocked tum and here rammm she yelled .ram smiled yeah thats me paro but what are u doing all a lone in the market with out bindi .paros was suddenly so sad how was she going to tell ram this .look ram alot of things have happened since u went away bindi is no more .ram was about to ask her what .when rudra ran to paro .paro are u oky come lets go home oky. majar saab look who it is paro pointed at ram.rudra looked at ram then at paro who is it paro .paro smiled u remember bindi its her friend he was like a brother to her paro said sadly. Rudra looked at ram he was dressed in a red shirt and bule jeans .ram noticed rudra didn't like him he looked every were except at rudras angry eyes .suddenly rams phone rang his ring tone was ram for ramleea .ram picked his phone up and smiled at paro.rudra grabbed paro saying come paro this is our chance to get away from this cartoon .kiya major saab no I never seen ram in ages at least let me say bye to him .rudra was two minded paro come on mein tumra pati ho . .I know major saab but ram will get upset I promise I will just say bye to him then go oky paro replied pouting .rudra couldn't say no to this oky he said .ram ended his call with a long face .paro noticed ram what happened nothing paro ram don't lie to me oky said paro she let go of rudras hand and put her hand on rams shoulder ram tell me how could I let u go like this.rudra didn't believe what just happend paro just touched this rams no rudra its paro .ram looked at paro well basically I was living in a flat and I never payed the rent for a few months now they have kicked me out and took all my things to .paro mouth opened wide what ram how could they do that . I know paro but its my mistake .ram its oky this is good me and u can spend some time together .kiya paro how , paro slapped rams arm crazy by staying in my house .rudra was hell angry with paro what is she doing how could she ask ram to stay In there house who knows rams real intensions .ram looked at rudras angry face and said look paro its oky I don't think he will like me staying with you ..rudra held paros hand saying no not he I I'm her husband u got a problem .paro looked at rudra shocked rudra whats wrong why are u so angry .ram said look paro its oky I will stay at a friends house .rudra smiled paro he said it himself he will stay at a friends house.paro made a please rudra face at her husband major saab please I will do anything for u na.ram suddenly laughed what anything paro what will u do for your husband .rudra give a your not funny face to ram .ram stopped laughing straight away .oky paro but only for u oky .really major saab paro jumped rudra smiled thinking paro will hug him but paro grabbed ram and come ram lets go . Ram said thank u paro .paro smiled don't thank me thank major saab .ram touched rudras shoulder saying thank you man .all three of them sat off in rudras jeep ..what every ram said paro found funny thought rudra he could see from the mirror he was giving paro angry looks when suddenly paro looked at him rudra took his eyes off his wife paro didn't know why she felt sad rudra looked very angry but why .they reached the house and ram helped paro out before rudra could .rudra shut the door with a bang .come paro lets go inside said ram felling very sacred of rudra.no interpreted rudra its oky u go I need to talk to paro .kiya baat hai paro rudra wants a word with u smiled ram .he got paros hand sorry major saab but paro is busy.paro felt uncomfortable .rudra raised his voice a bit saying I will like to speak to my wife u go inside and we will come in a few minutes. Oky oky calm down major rudra snapped rudra call me rudra .ram went inside.paro was angry rudra what was that why are being so mean to ram .look paro rudra said closing his eyes trying to control his anger I don't trust him oky . What why major saab because he saved me would u liked it if I fell .rudra was angry paro listen to me I don't trust him end of. Paro was shocked major saab fine but I trust him I know ram since childhood paro said and she was about to walk away when rudra grabbed her hand twisted it she landed on his chest .
I know its very long guys
Precap rudra forcefully kisses paro and everyone meets ram...

chapter 2 part 1
rudra held paro tight how dare u paro walk away from me when I am talking to u major saab your hurting me please I want to go inside .what is everyone going to think.rudra put pressure on his grip of paros hand to hell with everyone one he snared paro do u trust ram more then your husband rudra said in a hurt voice .paro tears were running out of her eyes major saab I I her was voice breaking up her tears rolling down like rain .rudra cupped paros face gently paro tell me rudra said thinking she give him her answer with her silence he slowly took his hands away from her.paro know what he must be thinking that she trusts ram more then him but she never spoke because today he give her pain which he has never done every .suddenly paro broke out of her thoughts hearing rudra moan hissing in pain .she looked up and saw him punching the wall his hand was bloody and the wall had some of his blood .major saab she ran to him grabbing his hand .what are u doing major saab come inside please bohut ho geya .rudra looked in her eyes her worry for him she loved him more then her life .he closed his heart and said tell me now paro do u trust me and I will stop and come inside .rudra again punched the wall ahhh .paro looked at him not believing this is the same guy she loved .rudra was about to punch the wall again when he heard music to his ears .major saab I trust u said paro .rudra looked at her .her eyes were red from crying .rudra held paros hand paro jerked her hand out .major saab is that what u wanted to hear right happy she said sadly.rudra didn't understand paro what are u saying .rudra I feel suffocated this past week you think I don't see rudra paro was breaking down holding rudras collar she said you don't let out of the house rudra u asked me for my trust and I give it to u rudra paro cried rudra I feel like your not the man I feel in love with the man .u now the other day what crossed my mind said paro pulling rudras to her self that what if I never met u and never feel in love with what if u nevet saved me from my husband paro yelled .rudra the first time in his whole time spent with paro heard her yell.paro wiped her tears and was walking to the door when rudra said paro why did u call me rudra he said paro turned around saying because I lost the respect I had for u as my husband with your actions and words .rudra didn't know when he pushed paro to the wall blocking her .paro was scared she pushed him to far she knew but he being a jerk .rudra pressed his whole body weight on paros tiny body paro felt something poking her .rudras body was reacting to his wifes body pressed with his .paro looked in to rudras eyes all she saw was dark desire lust in his eyes .rudra face was so close to paros .rudra spoke he put his hand around paros waist pulling her so close to his body her breast were touching his chest , paro tried to get out of grip .rudra your turning weak rudra told him self .major saab paro said please let me go .rudra suddenly spoke in paros ear very harshly what did u say I lost my respect with that he forced his lips on paros trembling ones . The moment his lips touched hers he wanted more .rudra took all his anger and pain out with the kiss .paro was numb she couldn't move rudra wanted more he sucked on her lips put paro was not responding he pulled her hair and bite her lower lip paro gasped out of shock.rudra took the chance and put his tongue in her mouth he lost all of his senses her mouth was so sweet he couldn't get enough .paro broke out of her world and pushed rudra .rudra was breathing loudly getting his breath back .paro was shocked .rudra spoke this is my right on my wife my respect.
Chapter 2 part 2
rudra looked back at paro and drove away in his jeep .paro couldn't believe rudra kissed her on her lips. Not that he hasn't kissed her before yes he has on her cheeks eyes neck and she liked it but this kiss was different it was full of pain angry .paro was still standing outside when ram came and said paro I heard everything sorry he said with embrassed eyes look down at the floor you see I was about to go in and the door wasn't opening so I thought I will wait for u guys and I heard evey thing paro .paro looked at ram thinking why doesn't rudra trust him if he was bad he wouldn't of told me this.ram looked at paros face she looked shaken paro did u hear me .hai yes ram sorry u had to see that no paro its oky lets go inside its cold ram told paro .paro went to the door and surprisingly it was open ram the door is open paro smiled sach paro ram said hai ram u couldn't open this door paro said. ram laughed oky oky u said it shall we go inside now ram laughed out .they went inside paro showed him the kitchen and dining room ram said wow paro you were really lucky to meet rudra you know paro suddenly felt sad .ram noticed her sad face.he went and hugged her saying sorry paro for hurting you since I came here ram said paro didn't know if she should hug him back our break the hug .lilia came to the kitchen door and saw paro hugging some one she smiled evilly now now what's this paro hugging someone else .once paro heard lilia she broke the hug and saw lilia with her phone out .paro panicked lilia its not what it looks like were just .lila smiled just like mine and rudras old were just na lilia said sarcastically .ram looked at paro who now was red and slightly shaking .look lilia ram said I was just hugging my freind oky ram said to lila but he was looking at paro when he said it.lilia laughed so loud making ram shocked .let me give some advice handsome a girl and a boy can never be freinds lilia said and left them alone .paro ram said going to her paro can u hear me .look she doesn't know what shes talking about trust me ram said to paro .paro looked at ram I trust u ram its people's eyes I don't trust first rudra then lilia they are just seeing what they want to see paro replied to ram.oky oky bohut ho drama ram said u never told me how u and rudra met ram said smiling .paro smiled u never met once but twice .kiya ram said how is that .come paro said lets go to my room and I will tell u .they both went to paros room sitting down on the bed paro started her bus story to ram.some were in a pub rudra was drinking a bottle of alcohol but he couldn't take her face and what she said to him out of his no matter how much alcohol he drank .rudra knew he shouldn't have kissed her like that he swore to him self he will never hurt paro and never show her the jallad in him how was ageessive wild when it comes girls but he did that .sir were closing down now the bar man was telling rudra.rudra give the man money and sat in his jeep thinking about paro how he met her .she saved him from his own demons her smile lifted all his pain and troubles away.how could he do this to and then leave her rudra cried and smiled paro I'm coming I'm so sorry not knowing the storm that will hit him when he goes home .paro finished her whole life story to ram .wow paro all this happened and I didn't even know said ram sadly.paro punched his arm well how was u going to know u never even phoned wrote a letter visited nothing paro said she made a pouting face .ram laughed so hard saying omg paro your to much you must have drove rudra crazy .paro smiled wo jallad he crazy he doesn't need my help with that.the home phone rang paro was about to get it when sumer came running na paro its probably dad sumer said .paro sat back down by ram.hello is this a ranwant household member speaking yes sumer said paro and ram looked at him confusedly .were sorry to be tell u this on the phone but your dad has passed away the train he was in blow up no one was left every passenger has not made it . sumer dropped the phone and fell on the floor .paro ran to sumer followed by ram .sumer whats happened paro said as sumer was crying and screaming .lilia heard the screams and ran to paros room to see paro with her husband .pa paro wo babausa is dead sumer said paro felt like the room was moving .kiya sumer lilia said sitting by her husband for the first time in there marriage. Lilia sumer said hugging his wife lila tears came from her eyes seeing sumer like this yes she never really loved him when she married him but he was growing on her .paro cried no it can't be true kakusa .ram felt bad cause he didn't know the guy paro lilia and sumer were crying for but seeing paro cry was making him weak . Paro needed rudra to comfort her tell her every thing will be all right be he wasn't her .ram looked at paro .he slowly said I'm here its oky he said touching her shoulder .paro just hugged ram and cried loudly hes gone he's really gone .ram hugged her back touching her bear waist he was lusting on paro who didn't even no his true intensions .lilia told sumer come lets go to our room sumer nodded holding lilias hand and left ram and paro alone. Paro didn't know were she was who she was with but she held ram tightly. Ram moved his hands up and down on paros back he was so turned on he wanted more paro was in shock she didn't know what was happening what ram was doing to her .ram slowly broke the hug and cupped paros face .paro don't worry every thing will be alright .his words never matched his evil lusting dark eys on paros pink lips .he slowly kissed her .paro never felt this in her life thinking it was rudra she reacted by kissing him back, ram was shocked he thought paro will slap him .paro was lost untill ram bite her lip she opened her eyes and saw ram on top of her his eyes closed .paro pushed him and looked at him ram what have we done ram was lost in her he snapped his eyes open umm paro I don't know I was hugging you then in the heat of the moment we kissed.paro look ram this was a mistake oky we both didn't were some were lost some were .ram nodded I agree paro but what about rudra .paro said no rudra can never know he will kill u ram .rudra reached his house and ran to his room the door was open but what he saw was something else .paro was kissing ram how dare she he was about to go and hit ram when he heard the next thing from paros mouth no he will kill u ram.so she cares about him rudra felt like breaking all the walls around him his world stopped moving . Oky here it is guys and rams character past will come up in the next chapeters hopefully enjoy and like and comment below thank u btw sorry for spelling mistakes

index .
chapter 1 and chapter 2 part 1 page 1

chapter 2 part 2 page 2
chapter 3 part 1
chapter 3 part 2
chapter 4
9chapter 5
chapter 6Edited by selenagomez786 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

parud4infinity thumbnail
hiya thank u for commenting but I edited to comments now oky
parud4infinity thumbnail
I will try and update twice a week guys
IISHAFS thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
part 1 is amazing update Jealous Rudra
parud4infinity thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Shafoo

Awww thank you
parud4infinity thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Shafoo

thank u
DevdasiSingh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
I am enjoying this! Please continue 👏
parud4infinity thumbnail
Oky guys just to let u know the first part of chapter 2 was parud the second part will be about rams meeting the family please like and comment thank u
DevdasiSingh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: selenagomez786

Oky guys just to let u know the first part of chapter 2 was parud the second part will be about rams meeting the family please like and comment thank u

This is actually a side of Parud that I want to see in the show! Can't wait for part 2
parud4infinity thumbnail
Chapter 2 part 2

rudras couldn't think straight paro kissed him and was scared for him .ram was sitting in the guest room thinking about paro .
flashbacks
ram ram look a new family have come bindi shouted at ram who was sitting in the sun .you go bindi I don't care ram said .but bindi grabbed ram and pulled him along with her .come on I heard there is a girl our age with them .her parents were killed by bsd bindi said sadly .ram me and you will be her freind oky .ram nodded oky bindi .bindi jumped look the bus is here they here ram .the bus stopped and an old lady came out .ram laughed hahaha bindi look it an old lady .the lady shouted paro oh paro get out now .and that was the first time he saw her .ram was still laughing but then he saw her she was beautiful .bindi pinched him I told you na .ram was lost in the little girls beauty .paro come her aunt said pulling her .bindi pulled ram and ran towards paro .hello is your name paro mera naam bindi hai owr wo ram hai bindi said pointing at ram.paro looked at them and walked with her aunt but she looked back at them once .her eyes were full of pain ram never seen such beautiful eyes in his life .ram bindi said kiya do you think she looks sad bindi said sadly. Bindi of course her family died .after that ram nor bindi saw her again until one day she came running out of her house screaming help somebody help my aunt has fallen tears were on her cheeks .bindi and ram were playing cricket when they seen her .they both ran to her .what's happened bindi asked her paro cried please I don't know anyone call an big person to help her paro cried .bindi said ram call uncle now .ram ran to the local doctor running .please sir help this lady has injured her self ram said. Paro thanked bindi saying thank you so much all three of them were inside paros house the doctor told paros aunt to be careful as her leg is twisted .bindi smiled you can call me bindi friends .paro smiled and put her thumb up and said dost .bindi then said this is one of my best friends ram .paro looked at ram and smiled dost .ram nodded dost.ram remembered from then on paro was with them and bindi was more close to paro .when bindi and paro turned 19 ram was 22 and he felt something towards paro .he would secretly take pictures of her and steal her things .but then one day hid mum told him that he needed to go to university far from here.ram remembered how he cried that day because he didn't want to leave from paro .but he went .
end of flash back
ram took his phone out and he had pictures of paro when she was young thats the only thing he had of paros all these years.but know how dare she marry rudra paro is only his angle .
precap rudra tells paro they should go somewhere .ram is angry
I know I updated after ages but I had writers block .hope you enjoy this chapter Edited by selenagomez786 - 9 years ago