Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-MissQueenBee- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: xPristinex

Yeah he did resemble Aamir Khan quite a lot in appearance. Out of the 2, the audience obviously opted for the better, more talented one. But Jugal will always be adorable in my eyes:)

ya but even though they resembled, he could of fond his own identity too if he had gotten a chance. 
I guess times were different. Now its like everyone is getting a chance. Even directors new he was talented...but they were stupid not to cast him 👎🏼 
-MissQueenBee- thumbnail

Originally posted by: preep

The only movie I saw him was MASOOM...cute pie😳..lol I was stuck at his then photo..i haven't seen his latest photo...lol

You haven't seen Mohabbatein?😲
-MissQueenBee- thumbnail

Ya he kind of has aged alittle 😆  he's like 41 now...wow🤔 times goes fast
VivaEmptiness thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: xPristinex

Omfggg girrrl!!! Jugal and Aftab have been my favourites since time!!!!❤️ 😆

I sob at the sight of Jugal in Masoom everytime, he looked like he was sent from heaven or something, what a beautiful child he was. And he grew up to be just as much a cutie pie. 😳 It's too bad he started getting small cameo roles to play in Yashraj movies instead of main lead. How can the industry be so cruel to such a cute guy:( Along with that we all know what happened to his directorial venture Pyaar Impossible. I saw him hosting AVS the other day, what the...

Aftab reminds me of a cuddly little teddy bear and I thought he had the acting chops. At least he wasn't a wooden plank, he was so expressive! Him and his bad ass self in Kasoor. 😳

Well Uday happened 😆

Yeah Aftab was talented, it's funny you mention teddy bear, my sister says the same thing about him but then again she says the same about Abhi 😆

ViccoTurmeric thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -ILoVeKinshuk-

but he was talented too 😛 And a lot of celebs survive on looks when they can't even act! 😆

Talent is last things that is needed for an actor to survive in this industry...

They just didn't have luck, it wasn't written in their destiny to make it big in BW!
Edited by GundayVedant - 9 years ago
shamil thumbnail
he had recently acted in an episode of yeh hain aashiqui 

he has aged gracefully
-MissQueenBee- thumbnail

Originally posted by: shamil

he had recently acted in an episode of yeh hain aashiqui 

he has aged gracefully

Why does he look so old  he's only 41!