-MissQueenBee- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
Have you guys seen this? This is so interesting. I used to have a crush on him. 😆
Loved him in Mohabbatein 😳  

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lLYocT5b7wQ[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y1zitP-fA_Y[/YOUTUBE]

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-koiza- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
He was seen dancing with uday chopra in a bar some days ago on the track 'asi vele asi vele' from soty
ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
saw him as anchor/hsot of ASIAN VARITY SHOW on SONYTV
VivaEmptiness thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
He was unlucky, him and Aftab were my favorite I mean just look at them 😳 
But you can't survive on just looks...
-MissQueenBee- thumbnail

Originally posted by: RoAya

He was unlucky, him and Aftab were my favorite I mean just look at them 😳 

but he was talented too 😛 And a lot of celebs survive on looks when they can't even act! 😆

VivaEmptiness thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -ILoVeKinshuk-

but he was talented too 😛 And a lot of celebs survive on looks when they can't even act! 😆

But they have screen presence which Jugal didn't have and if you are talking about the newbies who can't act, give them a few years they will disappear just like him.
-MissQueenBee- thumbnail

But they have screen presence which Jugal didn't have and if you are talking about the newbies who can't act, give them a few years they will disappear just like him.

I just think he wasn't picking good scripts...otherwise he could of gone further🤔
He was like another aamir khan though😆
Hazardous thumbnail

He was unlucky, him and Aftab were my favorite I mean just look at them😳

Omfggg girrrl!!! Jugal and Aftab have been my favourites since time!!!!❤️ 😆

I sob at the sight of Jugal in Masoom everytime, he looked like he was sent from heaven or something, what a beautiful child he was. And he grew up to be just as much a cutie pie. 😳 It's too bad he started getting small cameo roles to play in Yashraj movies instead of main lead. How can the industry be so cruel to such a cute guy:( Along with that we all know what happened to his directorial venture Pyaar Impossible. I saw him hosting AVS the other day, what the...

Aftab reminds me of a cuddly little teddy bear and I thought he had the acting chops. At least he wasn't a wooden plank, he was so expressive! Him and his bad ass self in Kasoor. 😳
Hazardous thumbnail

Originally posted by: -ILoVeKinshuk-

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">I just think he wasn't picking good scripts...otherwise he could of gone further🤔</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">He was like another aamir khan though😆</font>

Yeah he did resemble Aamir Khan quite a lot in appearance. Out of the 2, the audience obviously opted for the better, more talented one. But Jugal will always be adorable in my eyes:)
fivestars thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
The only movie I saw him was MASOOM...cute pie😳..lol I was stuck at his then photo..i haven't seen his latest photo...lol