Kunti was responsible for karna's insult,not draupadi!!!

Anonymous_fan1 thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Yes the truth and the fact is that kunti was responsible for all the insults that karna got,not draupadi.do you all know,on Facebook draupadi is known as draupadi the bi$$h for rejecting karna.she is always given opprobrium by some blind karna fans.but what mostly these fans forget is that the one who is responsible for karna's insults is kunti.yes,if she would have acknowledged karna as his son,then he would have never gone through any insults,no one would have called him a sutputra.there are Some karna fans who often cross their limits and abuse draupadi.but tell me is sutputra any insult?and the answer is no.sutputra wasn't any caste,it was status!!and what else she could say rather than sutaputra to him?don't we call a beautiful person beautiful,fat person fat n tall person tall?then what's a big deal if she called him sutputra?did she knew that,it was the eldest of the pandavas,the first born of kunti,the son of lord surya?she called him by his status,she didn't gave him any personal remarks or any utterance about his character!!some blind karna fans keep saying that draupadi is a wh##e.Now isn't it shameful to always abuse her at public places!!they keep saying draupadi is a wh**e,why b'coz even their great Danveer karna said that once,so they think why not them??so one question I ask that why don't these fans abuse kunti rather than draupadi?[though I don't want them to abuse her either]
Now coming to karna,I do believe that he was a great warrior and I also feel sad that he was abandoned!but else than this nothing more!Karna kept grudge for draupadi,and when he got a chance he insulted her!!now,what was that?why did he kept grudge?and for what?calling him sutputra?but,hey that wasn't even a personal remark or insult to his character!!but now many people will defend their dear danveer,that how does it feel when someone calls u low-standard n all n hurt ur self-respect in front of so many people??but calling him sutputra is not any insult!!!and even if it was,so didn't the danveer respected his own parents,his status ,his caste??if you yourself cannot respect what you are,then you shouldn't expect others to do that either.why did karna always had that inferiority complex??his male ego made him do something which have disgraced a woman's entire character!!just b'coz of karna passing that cheap comment wh**e on draupadi,some people consider her to be that!!!sutaputra wasn't certainly to disgrace,hurt karna but yeah wh**e and all was done purposely to hurt and disgrace a woman!!what revenge the danveer took na!he was so perfect in revenge,yet the most bechara!!!yes, he did felt sad for whatever he did,but all this while,he already had named a woman,given a name to her character,a name by which people still call her!!and I've also heard that danveer was also involved in the murder plot of a young boy!!the great danveer killed the boy in an unfair manner !so basically, danveer was involved in rape,murder but still danveer is great!!!all my appreciations to the DANVEER!!
///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
Yeah,I know this post is a great offence to karna fans and I really hope they are offended.this post was made for this purpose.i know eventually this topic is going to get closed b'coz people can't Digest so many appreciations to their danveer.but yes,this is exactly how draupadi fans feel when they read b**ch,wh**e,a woman wid "dirty intentions" and all.so karna fans this time taste your own medicine!!!
******************************************************************Edited by Anonymous_fan1 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amritat thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hey,
I am a Draupadi fan too, and I know how you feel...
I felt the same when I visited those pages on that famous social networking site, which I am not supposed to name here.

There are some people, who talk rubbish about Draupadi, just for one sentence she may have said, or may be not. Trust me, most of these people, don't have any other reason to blame Draupadi for, and hence, go on and on about one thing.

But you see, India Forums is a much better place...

Here, Karna fans are very decent, and accept Karna's mistakes, and some even respect Draupadi...

So, if u make posts like this, then people will start attacking u, and it will lead to chaos.

I understand your frustration, coz I felt EXACTLY the same, a few months back, but now I don't pay attention.

Please calm down, and please don't make such posts. It's a request.

Edited by amritat - 9 years ago
Patrarekha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i know this is a mid came to create trouble otherwise why bringing facebook's matter here
Edited by Patrarekha - 9 years ago
Medha.S thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Believe me, This is a better place in comparison to the social networking site you are going on about. Such post will be reported!
I understand your frustration and I agree with you -- but unlike the 'social networking site', here people have better vocabulary, sense of grammar, are respectful enough, dont use scarce language and are definitely not as immature and full of bs or as verbally abusive or lack simple knowledge or dont know how to differentiate between a TV drama and the real thing.
amritat thumbnail

Originally posted by: Medha.S

Believe me, This is a better place in comparison to the social networking site you are going on about. Such post will be reported!

I understand your frustration and I agree with you -- but unlike the 'social networking site', here people have better vocabulary, sense of grammar, are respectful enough, dont use scarce language and are definitely not as immature and full of bs or as verbally abusive or lack simple knowledge or dont know how to differentiate between a TV drama and the real thing.

People here, don't usually comment, without having read the epic properly.
And if anyone, ever makes any false accusations, then, he/she is corrected through citations from the epic.

India Forums is a much better place.
TheWatcher thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Sorry but I retort, why do people always make a post directing the insult of Draupadi  ( On Social networking sites ) to Karna fans.

Cant the person who insulted Draupadi be a Duryodhana fan or any other character from the epic?, why does it always has to be Karna fan?, did the person who insulted Draupadi - wrote that he is a Karna fan, he may be a fan of different character but he did not like what Draupadi told Karna, hence he mindlessly insulted her. Please don't target a particular fan group in your posts.

The guy who insulted Draupadi can be a fan of any character, not particularly Karna.
Edited by TheWatcher - 9 years ago
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
I disagree. Kunti was only responsible for the hurt that Karna suffered on not knowing his parentage, but she was not responsible for all his insults. It's ignorant to lay blame on one person simply because it's easier to do so. Being a suta was not a disgraceful thing. They were simply another caste in those days and many people belonged to it. Did they all feel ashamed to be a suta? NO. Only Karna felt ashamed to be a Suta, because he wanted more in life, and that was his personal choice which Kunti had nothing to do with. Many people insulted him for breaking out of his caste restrictions, but that was a problem of society and it's rules back then, not Kunti.

Neither Kunti nor Draupadi were at fault for what Karna suffered in his life. A part of it was his own karma, and a part was society.
amritat thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheWatcher

Sorry but I retort, why do people always make a post directing the insult of Draupadi  ( On Social networking sites ) to Karna fans.

Cant the person who insulted Draupadi be a Duryodhana fan or any other character from the epic?, why does it always has to be Karna fan?, did the person who insulted Draupadi - wrote that he is a Karna fan, he may be a fan of different character but he did not like what Draupadi told Karna, hence he mindlessly insulted her. Please don't target a particular fan group in your posts.

The guy who insulted Draupadi can be a fan of any character, not particularly Karna.

Sorry for the intrusion here.
But actually, these people who post such things, always talk about Karna and insult Draupadi, with connection to Karna.

Fans of all characters abuse each other, but the aggression towards Draupadi is maximum, and unnecessary.

I put some comments in my long, controversial post, but later edited them, as they were against the rules of the forum.

Sorry, for the intrusion, and I, honestly have nothing against Karna fans on India Forums.

But I, too have faced the same thing on that "social networking site".
 The worst part is, some people called some female Draupadi fans "prostitutes", just bcoz, they are fans of Draupadi.
 The environment is horrible there, which is y I avoid that place now.

Sorry again, if I have hurt any fan group, and I agree this post is inappropriate for India Forums...

Edited by amritat - 9 years ago
riti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Sorry but I have reported your post
1. You are targetting a fanbase.
2. You are bringing external site matter here.
for these reasons.
About content of your post.- I have commented on many such posts where such views are discussed but there is a difference between accusation and putting views .
Edited by riti4u - 9 years ago
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: amritat

Sorry for the intrusion here.
But actually, these people who post such things, always talk about Karna and insult Draupadi, with connection to Karna.

Fans of all characters abuse each other, but the aggression towards Draupadi is maximum, and unnecessary.

I put some comments in my long, controversial post, but later edited them, as they were against the rules of the forum.

Sorry, for the intrusion, and I, honestly have nothing against Karna fans on India Forums.

But I, too have faced the same thing on that "social networking site".
 The worst part is, some people called some female Draupadi fans "prostitutes", just bcoz, they are fans of Draupadi.
 The environment is horrible there, which is y I avoid that place now.

Sorry again, if I have hurt any fan group, and I agree this post is inappropriate for India Forums...

That's disgusting!

More than anything else, it shocks me how some people can forget that the Mahabharat is a religious scripture and Draupadi is believed to be an incarnation of Mother Durga. Even if people do not believe she is an incarnation of Durga, she was definitely a divine woman born out of a fire, some form of the Goddess, so using such words for her is SO sinful that it's kind of scary the terrible karma they will suffer as retribution.🤢😕 I would say just leave them to their misery. Mata Durga will take care of them for their filthy abuse!