VidArth OS: Bleeding Hope

PrussianBlue thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
[THIS IS A MEMBERS ONLY POST]
The author of this post has chosen to restrict the content of this post to members only.

Hello, hello! I hope all of you are in the best of health and happiness! Saw all the Sadda Haq episodes that I had missed out on and now I shall empty out my PM box :P No PMs for this one because I'm very lajee :P Apologies! This is my first time with VidArth, so please bear with me. I think they would make a feisty & endearing couple! Here's to them! <3 This is from Parth's narrative. Now, that's another first from me :P

PS. I HEART IMAGINE DRAGONS! :"))

I'm bleeding out

So if the last thing that I do

Is to bring you down

I'll bleed out for you

So I bare my skin

And I count my sins

And I close my eyes

And I take it in

And I'm bleeding out

I'm bleeding out for you, for you.

How dare he touch her like that, that scoundrel? She is my sassy woman to confront, not his to grope. I am the only one who knows her. I am the only one who really knows her. The way she resorts to ulterior moves to secure her family and herself, the guilt in her eyes when she does something wrong, her furtive glances at me that are rife with anticipation and fear, the way she broke me so the light could get in and heal me and the way her heart breaks bit by bit when I don't acknowledge her. I know her.

She has barricaded herself with innumerable and impenetrable layers of fear and indifference. She doesn't let anybody get inside her head but she makes a place for herself in all of ours. She lights inextinguishable fires between us because she wants us to feel as inculpated as she does. She wants us to see how hard life is on people like her. Life was never a bed of roses for her but that doesn't make it right for her to continue doing what she does. And I have to be the one to show her that.

Why does she copy each assignment from Randhir and Sanyukta? Why can she not solve a single problem on her own? Why does she not love engineering as much as we do? Probably because she doesn't. She was thrust with an ocean full of responsibilities and engineering was probably the only way she could fulfill them. There is a daughter, a sister, a friend hidden in her; but did they get so suppressed under this burden that I will not be able to salvage them no matter how deep I dig?   

She doesn't know the kind of love that I have known. I wonder if she knows how that kind of love can turn her world around on its own axis. She will know right from wrong, moral from immoral and ethical from unethical. I know I cannot give you that love, Vidushi Kumar, at least not now. I don't know if I will ever be able to, but I do hope that somebody can.

One day, I would like to meet the real Vidushi Kumar and tell the world that she is a perfectly flawed person stitched together with good intentions. And that she should love herself for being so. Not knowing the right path from the wrong doesn't make her a bad person.

When the hour is nigh

And hopelessness is sinking in

And the wolves all cry

To fill the night with hollering

When your eyes are red

And emptiness is all you know

With the darkness fed

I will be your scarecrow

Always,

Arushi

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SweetSassy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Moi First!!!!Moi First to comment!!!  I am so happyyy!!!!

Moi First!!! Moi First!!! Moi First!!! Moi First!!! Moi First!!! Moi First!!! Moi First!!! Moi First!!!xD xD xD xD xD xD

Aruuu This is all because of you duhling!!!I can't tell you that how happy I am!!!I am on 11th Cloud Aru!!! ( 9th cloud is not at all sufficient to hold my hapiiness!!! )πŸ˜†This all happened because of you!!!I am Just too happy!!!

*doing all forms of dance* Love u Aru!!!πŸ€—πŸ€—

You gave me immense pleasure!!! You are AWESOME!!!!πŸ˜ƒ

Finally Coming to Zameen!!!πŸ˜†

What a Update Aru!!!!VidArth!!I was indeed waiting for an OS on this couple!!!Though I am pure SanDhirian, still I am loving this budding couple!!!!

Parth's thoughts about Vidhushi were spectacular!!! I even understood that why Vidhushi is like that!!!She has faced too much, and that's why she behave like this!!!She need love, warmth and someone to understand her beyond her fake face!!!!And Parth can defo be that!!!:)

The way Parth's thought about Vidhushi slowly-slowly opened was awe-inspiring!!!😳

Moi loved this OS! Would love to read more about this Couple!!! You were indeed Awesome on writing about this new Couple! VidArth!! Waise, how is ParVi name???? I read somewhere!!! xD xD

Aru, as you are the reason for me wearing such a biggg smile so, Moi giving some gifts!!!Hopefully you will like it!!!

With Gallons and Gallons of Love

Sanju :-******** <3 <3

Edited by SweetSassy - 9 years ago
vintage_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Well no one can ever compete my Sandhir πŸ˜³
But, I am really liking Vidharth as a couple & good to see people coming up with their stries.
Well written, keep it up πŸ‘πŸΌ
whinyteen96 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

What I REALLY liked about this is there is absolutely no sugarcoating. Nothing. Nada.

He gauges what makes her tick. He is familiar with her functioning, her flawed perceptions and wishes to tinker, uplift her from the darkness she has made a home in. How? When? Where? and above all Why? He doesn't have the answers but what he has is hope...And Love? It is not in his hands. 

His sudden bout of possessiveness is well highlighted and the wrap-up is just fab! β€οΈ
Keep writing. 😊 

anki08 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Its just stupefying Arushi...
Well,,your writing needs no credibility..Its like "naam hi kaafi hai"...
The way you have woven Parth's subtle and yeah,,,kind of calm composure(past tenseπŸ˜‰),,with the witch Vidushi's intricacies is magnanimous...Esp. the layers of Vidushi you have unravelled,taking cognizance of every miniscule detail is simply <3...You always make the reader dive in ecstasy!!!!I just love you Arushi!!!

Truth be told,,i dont heart them much,,for the simple reason being they are in a trial phase like sa-----Rth were from march----effin' may(a round of applause for fans still.sticking to the crap) but yeah,,There is def. so much scope for exploring in their relation because Vidushi.as a character is multifaceted just akin to Randhir!!!

I daresay that you have stirred a spark in me for them!!!
BeyondDreams thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Resss
Unres

I'm seriously spell bound after reading ur amazing price of work..

It was sooo apt and sooo good..

I'm seriously happy that I could read something like this on vidarth...

Love you sooo much for writing something soo amazing like this on vidarth...

I loved this couple and now I love them even more aftr reading ur os...

Keep writing...

Love
Ayesha...Edited by Craziness123 - 9 years ago
SheWantsFanfic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
*Jaw drop*
Vidarth Os? Hell yeah!
Vidarth os from you? *rubs eyes* Am I dead and gone to heaven?
Blue (tell me what to call you)
Let me tell you.
This. Is. The. Real. Thing.
I loved raised to infinity how Parth got all possessive.
This: She is my sassy woman to confront, not his to grope. I am the only one who knows her. I am the only one who really knows her.. *Omg ...his woman!*😳 bad thoughts!
And this: the guilt in her eyes when she does something wrong, her furtive glances at me that are rife with anticipation and fear, the way she broke me so the light could get in and heal me and the way her heart breaks bit by bit when I don't acknowledge her. I know her.the guilt in her eyes when she does something wrong, her furtive glances at me that are rife with anticipation and fear, the way she broke me so the light could get in and heal me and the way her heart breaks bit by bit when I don't acknowledge her. I know her. *could this get any better? I love how he notices everything especially the way she broke me part *πŸ‘
This too : I know I cannot give you that love, Vidushi Kumar, at least not now.I know I cannot give you that love, Vidushi Kumar, at least not now. * thus just gives me hope*

Please excuse the plainness of my post. Sending it from my mobile. 😭
I love you for writing this ❀️
Beware. I shall stalk you now.πŸ˜†
Do write more.
Love
Ash Edited by infernofyre - 9 years ago
CoffeeandInk thumbnail

There is so very much of both - Parth and Vidushi, that I think you have put through through your writing. There isn't much one would think, going on beneath that broody look of Parth's, but I think you've captured it brilliantly. And this is probably the best work I've come across that puts forth Parth's views so perfectly, ever since he seems to have gone off the deep end. 
He knows her, faults and all. And up to some extent, she knows him too. Her brash honesty affects him, as does his (still there?) patience and goodness. 
This was really something :) 
Edited by AzureLicht - 9 years ago
PrussianBlue thumbnail

Originally posted by: SweetSassy

SANJU! YOU SWETAAAY! :****

Moi First!!!!Moi First to comment!!!  I am so happyyy!!!! I'm SO HAPPY TOO! :D :D

Moi First!!! Moi First!!! Moi First!!! Moi First!!! Moi First!!! Moi First!!! Moi First!!! Moi First!!!xD xD xD xD xD xD LALALALALALALAA!

Aruuu This is all because of you duhling!!!I can't tell you that how happy I am!!!I am on 11th Cloud Aru!!! ( 9th cloud is not at all sufficient to hold my hapiiness!!! )πŸ˜†This all happened because of you!!!I am Just too happy!!! AWWIE! What did I do? :P :P

*doing all forms of dance* Love u Aru!!!πŸ€—πŸ€—LOVE YOU MORE, SANJU! :******

You gave me immense pleasure!!! You are AWESOME!!!!πŸ˜ƒ  HAI RAM! Itni saari compliments! :P :P Thenksoo, thenksoo, thenksoo! :*****

DEAN & PANDA! <3 <3 <3

Finally Coming to Zameen!!!πŸ˜† Ahahaha! Welcome back :P :P

What a Update Aru!!!!VidArth!!I was indeed waiting for an OS on this couple!!!Though I am pure SanDhirian, still I am loving this budding couple!!!! Me too! I felt like writing about them too but so much had already been written, so I put it off :P

Parth's thoughts about Vidhushi were spectacular!!! I even understood that why Vidhushi is like that!!!She has faced too much, and that's why she behave like this!!!She need love, warmth and someone to understand her beyond her fake face!!!!And Parth can defo be that!!!:) Awwie! :")))

The way Parth's thought about Vidhushi slowly-slowly opened was awe-inspiring!!!😳  I hope I was able to convey what I felt :"))

Moi loved this OS! Would love to read more about this Couple!!! You were indeed Awesome on writing about this new Couple! VidArth!! Waise, how is ParVi name???? I read somewhere!!! xD xD Ahahahaa! ParVi is pervy :P :P Thenksoo! :** 

Aru, as you are the reason for me wearing such a biggg smile so, Moi giving some gifts!!!Hopefully you will like it!!! WHOA! :************

With Gallons and Gallons of Love

Sanju :-******** <3 <3

HAILA! THENKSOO SO MUCH! I CAN'T WAIT FOR JUNE 27! ONLY 5 DAYS! THIS IS SO SWEETTT!! :*************

ALL THE LOVE! :"))) 

PrussianBlue thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kitkit_MKB

Well no one can ever compete my Sandhir πŸ˜³

But, I am really liking Vidharth as a couple & good to see people coming up with their stries.
Well written, keep it up πŸ‘πŸΌ

Hey! Please tell me your name! 
Yes, there are no competitions!
Thank you SO much! :D