Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pizza_maniac thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

(Immediately makes an ISD call to Ranvi)- Ranvii dekh teri chahiti behen nu..She wants my guy..Idhar bhi KMH banke aa gayi πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­

Veera ( in mahaan SP heroine mode)-Okay Veerji, she can have the guy πŸ˜’

Ranvi-Theekkk kitta Veerakdiii..Le..Tu le le GunjanπŸ₯Ί
--------------

Bold@ Awesome, 🀣
it was hilarious πŸ˜†
rogerrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: krock

Obviously yaar log andhe nahi they know who are true lovers 😳
well baad main veera will get busy in her farming g will get bore so she will find that poland dude they will go on date she will teach him eng he will teach her polish. g started falling for him & the dude just with her cuz he likes veera and wanted to be friends her via g.g decides to propse him & propse him on polands well but to her bad luck he brought his sister with him & g finds out he slso got ankhoi behna her name is keera.uske sapne toot jate hain wo dono ko well main dakel deti hain.decides to go back to her indian version of ranveera

OMG 😭 Poor poor thing 😭 Eff all the siblings in this world 😭
rogerrocks thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jyo_Veebafan

(Immediately makes an ISD call to Ranvi)- Ranvii dekh teri chahiti behen nu..She wants my guy..Idhar bhi KMH banke aa gayi πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­

Veera ( in mahaan SP heroine mode)-Okay Veerji, she can have the guy πŸ˜’

Ranvi-Theekkk kitta Veerakdiii..Le..Tu le le GunjanπŸ₯Ί

--------------

Bold@ Awesome, 🀣
it was hilarious πŸ˜†

That was @GredandForge's addition..I died laughing when she said that..She understands Ranvi like no other πŸ˜†
Pizza_maniac thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rogerrocks

That was @GredandForge's addition..I died laughing when she said that..She understands Ranvi like no other πŸ˜†

GreatπŸ˜†... You know Ranvi in all means can say something similar like that, if there's some petty trouble brewing for some fancy item for her lipstick or powder ka dukaanπŸ˜†
rogerrocks thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jyo_Veebafan

GreatπŸ˜†... You know Ranvi in all means can say something similar like that, if there's some petty trouble brewing for some fancy item for her lipstick or powder ka dukaanπŸ˜†

Of course..That stammering is trademark Ranvi πŸ˜†
Bravehearts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: rogerrocks

OMG 😭 Poor poor thing 😭 Eff all the siblings in this world 😭

Because wife should always come first duniya ke kidi bhi part main
Lesson no#490 wife is most imoprtant
cherryberry293 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
P.S. Off topic but we realized there is awesome scope for drama if Nihal comes back to PP..Ranvi hating on Nihal, Veera defending him, Baldev siding with Veera, VeeBa deciding to unite NiRal, RaVeera rift-so many possibilities..But i doubt the writers can handle all this

Me too had the same thoughts mentioned above.
They r having huge potential in this track, hope cvs utilise it appropriately.
I am liking Soniya track. And we had enough of RG drama since leap has happened so they can give rest to those 2 actors to groom their acting skills. Or even they can go for self sponsored holiday.

I am any day to ready to watch VeeBa nd NiRa ...
Poohjabear thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
^^ Even I am liking this Sonia track. Much better than the crap we have have been subjected to over the past few months 🀒
It would be awesome if Nihal comes back .
I would happily watch the entire episode if it has 3 miins of Sonia, 7 mins of Nira and 12 mins of VeeBa  πŸ˜†
rogerrocks thumbnail

Originally posted by: cherryberry293

P.S. Off topic but we realized there is awesome scope for drama if Nihal comes back to PP..Ranvi hating on Nihal, Veera defending him, Baldev siding with Veera, VeeBa deciding to unite NiRal, RaVeera rift-so many possibilities..But i doubt the writers can handle all this

Me too had the same thoughts mentioned above.
They r having huge potential in this track, hope cvs utilise it appropriately.
I am liking Soniya track. And we had enough of RG drama since leap has happened so they can give rest to those 2 actors to groom their acting skills. Or even they can go for self sponsored holiday.

I am any day to ready to watch VeeBa nd NiRa ...

True..I'd rather have RanVeera fight over Nihal than petty nanad-bhabhi drama..Atleast NIhal is worth all that πŸ˜† I can totally imagine VeeBa v. Ranvi when it comes to uniting Ratan with Nihal πŸ˜†
DazzilerDizzy thumbnail

Originally posted by: ST0207

^^ Even I am liking this Sonia track. Much better than the crap we have have been subjected to over the past few months 🀒
It would be awesome if Nihal comes back .
I would happily watch the entire episode if it has 3 miins of Sonia, 7 mins of Nira and 12 mins of VeeBa  πŸ˜†

And NO ranjan!Instead of RanJan we can have 1 min wantsuriπŸ˜ƒ