rogerrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
Okay..So i was discussing this show with Neha aka GredandForge a while back and as always we analyzed Ranvi-Gunjan for 15 minutes πŸ˜† Don judge cos thats like our favorite topic of conversation (apart from Vishal's eyes of course)  πŸ˜† So yeah, in the course of our convo, we discussed how Ranvi had the brainwave of sending Gunjan & Veera together πŸ˜†πŸ˜† And then i realized how outrageous his suggestion actually was πŸ˜† Imagine Veera & Gunjan together to PolandπŸ˜†

Veera- Hey look at that hot Polish guy
Gunjan- Urgh, maine pehle dekha us bande ko 😑 Idhar bhi tu bheech me aa gayiπŸ₯± Pata nahi tu itna kyun jalti hai mujhse..Jise bhi chahoon, jise bhi dekhoon, tu bheech me aa jaati hai😲

(Immediately makes an ISD call to Ranvi)- Ranvii dekh teri chahiti behen nu..She wants my guy..Idhar bhi KMH banke aa gayi 😭😭😭

Veera ( in mahaan SP heroine mode)-Okay Veerji, she can have the guy πŸ˜’

Ranvi-Theekkk kitta Veerakdiii..Le..Tu le le GunjanπŸ₯Ί

Falls in front of the phone cos he cant fall at Gunjan's feet since she is in Poland-Tu ro kyun rahi hai Gunjan? Fikar na kar..Tum donon ka SR hamare kamre vich hoga..Ae mera vada hai ⭐️

And then Gunjan gets back with that hot Polish dude & makes sure Ranvi stays in the bedroom while they are at it so RanVeera don't take mauke ka faida and hug eachother πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Phir Veera is depressed, Baldev takes her out on a second date and they focus on Vishal's eyes for 10 minutes..THE END πŸ˜†

( Credit goes to GnF for this convo) πŸ˜† So yeah, what do you guys think Veera and Gunjan would have done in Poland if they had accepted Ranvi's brilliant suggestion? πŸ˜†

P.S. Off topic but we realized there is awesome scope for drama if Nihal comes back to PP..Ranvi hating on Nihal, Veera defending him, Baldev siding with Veera, VeeBa deciding to unite NiRal, RaVeera rift-so many possibilities..But i doubt the writers can handle all thisπŸ˜†
Edited by rogerrocks - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DazzilerDizzy thumbnail
Can I say that Iam laughing soo hard that I cannot stop... 🀣
It would have been better if veera had push gunjan on the road and she would get smashed by a truck! Haye it would be dream come true! And our ranvi will go to coma! Then later Veeba marry and live a happy life :)
rogerrocks thumbnail

Originally posted by: DazzilerDizzy

Can I say that Iam laughing soo hard that I cannot stop... 🀣
It would have been better if veera had push gunjan on the road and she would get smashed by a truck! Haye it would be dream come true! And our ranvi will go to coma! Then later Veeba marry and live a happy life :)

I dunno..I found his suggestion outrageous..Din see the epi, just read the WU..What in the world will Veera & Gunjan do together? πŸ˜†
filtered_chaos thumbnail
My reaction to this post ---->

*She looks like a kaam ki bandi! Patana padega*
filtered_chaos thumbnail
Gunjan selects a handbag for herself in Poland and asks the price but cldnt understand Polish!
Veera then asks the price and tells Gunjan abt it.
Now Gunjan is not ready to pay the money only becoz Veera asked it and she felt humiliated.
She then calls Ranvi at that moments and complains abt Veera!
The process continues! 😊Edited by -...mohini...- - 9 years ago
rogerrocks thumbnail

Originally posted by: -...mohini...-

My reaction to this post ---->

*She looks like a kaam ki bandi! Patana padega*

OMFG β˜ΊοΈ

πŸ˜†

DazzilerDizzy thumbnail
Then Ranvi again persuade veera to buy things for gunjan only as she is the best! Later veera says ' Oh i forgot, u are a more stupid then i thought u were! Gunjan calls ranvi and complains again! The process continues! Edited by DazzilerDizzy - 9 years ago
rogerrocks thumbnail

Originally posted by: -...mohini...-

Gunjan selects a handbag for herself in Poland and asks the price but cldnt understand Polish!
Veera then asks the price and tells Gunjan abt it.
Now Gunjan is not ready to pay the money only becoz Veera asked it and she felt humiliated.
She then calls Ranvi at that moments and complains abt Veera!
The process continues! 😊

Ranvi stammers, consoles Gunjan, says sorry hundred times, promises to make up for it by having 100 Oh Rabba sessions once she gets back πŸ˜†
Edited by rogerrocks - 9 years ago
Bravehearts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
rr tank god ur back pakk raha tha kal se.nice topic ur such thinker.
pehle to plane main g sare free ka stuff ektha karti apne bag main rakhti. then wo air hostess ko poochti apne make up ka samn kaha se liya & she would start telling her abt her dream to see snow & all .they become new besties
.then poland pohchte hi g kho jati hain
.she started serching for veera tabhi usko ek hot polish dude milta hain he gets impressed by g eng since his own is not so good
.tabhi bag se photo girta hain ranverra ka & the dude says what cute couple.g gets in her hulk avtar and says bass firangi bass teri innhi himmat .
She gets super jealous started doing bharatnatyam like chanchoo .sab ektha ho jate hain tu see unique way of how indian greets.
tabhi veera doondti hsin usko & maaf kar di jiye g babhi galti ho gayi use se maafi de do
.she calls ranvi .ranvi starts his gunjan ruk ja gunjan ... main tenu naya toy plane dunga shant ho ja gunjan while raising his finger to sky.
Edited by krock - 9 years ago
rogerrocks thumbnail

Originally posted by: krock

rr tank god ur back pakk raha tha kal se.nice topic ur such thinker.
pehle to plane main g sare free ka stuff ektha karti apne bag main rakhti. then wo air hostess ko poochti apne make up ka samn kaha se liya & she would start telling her abt her dream to see snow & all .they become new besties
.then poland pohchte hi g kho jati hain
.she started serching for veera tabhi usko ek hot polish dude milta hain he gets impressed by g eng since his own is not so good
.tabhi bag se photo girta hain ranverra ka & the dude says what cute couple.g gets in her hulk avtar and says bass firangi bass teri innhi himmat .
She gets super jealous started doing bharatnatyam like chanchoo .sab ektha ho jate hain tu see unique way of how indian greets.
tabhi veera doondti hsin usko & maaf kar di jiye g babhi galti ho gayi use se maafi de do
.she calls ranvi .ranvi starts his gunjan ruk ja gunjan ... main tenu naya toy plane dunga shant ho ja gunjan while raising his finger to sky.

Lamao 🀣 This is better than what i posted πŸ˜†