Writer Lazy... Reader Crazy #Century... Hamesha na... Always *EDITED*

Aalu_Malu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
Goodness... I can't believe that we, together have hit a century πŸ‘πŸ‘ Not even a year and we have reached 100 *Hats off* I' would like to present the banner made by Mints23 πŸ€—

So as to be healthy throughout the party, I request everyone to have some juice and take your seats πŸ˜†

So, without further delay... Let the Party begin with the Great Arnav Singh Raizada playing the drums for us and Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada giving a performance on 'Desi Girl' πŸ˜‰

*Whistles* *Whistles* 

*Silence* 
Vandana: He is so handsome... 
LOLWA: Oye SaRun, Get out of here... we need to party, everyone is stupefied πŸ˜†
Aalu: Behave LOLWA... they are our guests πŸ˜‘

*Angry ASR leaves with his wife in his arms*

Okay, enough of Drama πŸ˜† Now let me host it as a 'Real Host' πŸ˜†
Welcome to the Celebration of our First Century πŸ€—

Let me start with how 'WLRC' started. And that is the scrap that started all of these πŸ˜³
(As to why Lolwa is down in that scrap, it is because she had no sleep for 48 hours. And the cause is that she was romancing her books πŸ˜† Nothing much)

As all of you know, Lolwa is the person who spams a lot and when we got notes from Lazy, to not spam the thread, don't know from where this woman got this thought. Suddenly there popped the above scrap. πŸ˜† It was Nine in the evening when she sent me this scrap. I don't recall if I reasoned more or less this. Because this person named AALUSLOLWA deleted all her scraps some months ago and my scrap to her is no more available  I hate you for this LOLWA, I wish I could take back all those memories to all of them present here.

Anyhow people, I would like to throw out my thanksgiving speech.. 

Thank You Zehra a.k.a Lazy for writing 'Love Interrupted' If not for you, I don't think this sensible idea will have ever come on Lolwa's head πŸ˜† We love you for that. I would also like to thank the IPK forum DT's, they too are one of the reason for  the birth of 'WLRC' πŸ˜‰

I never imagined that this CC would get on any farther, when I first made it. But, I was wrong, here we are today on our 100th thread with more than 40 people Shocked Even I knew it now πŸ˜†I am grateful to all people here for making us reach 100th thread within 8 months πŸ˜³

Now that I have presented my opinions I would like to forward the 'views and the way you joined' interview, held by WLRC team on Sneha a.k.a arsneh's suggestion, Aaluwalia being the interviewer πŸ˜†

Firstly, let's here it from the former members... πŸ˜ƒ
Skiran :-

Who invited you to join WLRC?

Lolwa β€οΈ and our discussions in LI β€οΈ
I didn't even think for a minute when Lolwa sent me the link to join CC, she made me so comfortable during our chat/discussions in LI πŸ˜ƒ

Your views about WLRC...

View..what do I say? WLRC is the best and I am lucky to have awesome friends all thanks to the trio Aalu-Lolwa-Zehra πŸ˜Š

Binimoti :-

Lolwa (We got no more comments further because Binimoti Ma'am was too Lazy to write πŸ˜†)

Your views about WLRC...
Well WLRC thread has been one of most good that has happened to me in IF, it was very late when I joined IF, IPK ended ended few months after, I was depressed but Zee's work made IPK alive, once she was ready to live IPK forum I remember but I think Love Interrupted made all the IPK fans together and she did not leave the forum thank God. During that time I made friends like Lolwa, she is the craziest person I have ever been acquainted with, she created this idea of CC and rest we all know how crazily we discuss, chat about our life and yes Zee's writings. Although we have not met there is no verbal chatting but I feel an emotional attachment with this CC and thank you every one For giving me this feeling. Congratulation we crossed hundred although I have not been frequent in CC from few months due to my busy schedule and I am writing this on the pm itself thinking that I would not get time in future but I want to write my view and tell all of you how important all of you are.
It's some Ad time πŸ˜† Will meet you back in some seconds πŸ˜‰ Till then, stay tuned...

We are back, ladies and gentle girls,...now let us here it from the others πŸ˜³

Nishu_shorna :-

I'm so glad that when i get the scrap from Aalu or Lolwa (i dont remember who scrapped me, remembering who's who was so confusing back then😳), i dared to be a part of a CC first time, although i havent even known / talked to anyone personally except V Appi before that, only because i love Zehra's writings and didnt wanna miss anything or anyone related to them...😳 πŸ˜› but within a few days this place became my home in I-F...

Your views about WLRC...

Well, WLRC is the place of which i think of first after such long tiring days.. everyone here is crazy, bilkul paagal...(And look who is telling πŸ˜†)yet u can get the best mental support if / when u feel down... whoever might present in CC at that moment, would cheer u up in a moment... πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜› and it gave me so many friends & sisters...πŸ˜ƒ when this CC's been started, i never thought it would make virtual world like I-F a real place... and it would be a part of my daily life to this extent... but it did...😳 thanks to our Lazy writer and her Crazy readers... we get a perfect combination of SKD & AD together here... love you all for this...πŸ€—

Nirmal1992 :-

I used to spam on li thread, whn lola fwd me d link of wlrc!!...n d rest is history!!...πŸ˜›

Your views about WLRC...

abt cc!!...
oky we were all spamming on li!!...ye un dino ki baat hai!!...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
i was a newbie in spamming thn..πŸ˜‰ thn i got pm containing d link of cc from lola..
initially i was nt very confy in talking on cc n all...n thn once i started wid d introduction n thn all d craziinesss started!!...
aahh!!,,,i miss those days!!...i cant come on cc tht much now a days!!... (We Miss you too Vibha, come back soon πŸ˜³)

Vandana.sagar :-

Okay, 
So I was actually spamming on LI when I encountered Lolwa, MK and you spamming, and I thought want fun these girls are...I did not know you all but it was so much fun. 
Then I got this link to a CC and I was about to leave IF as I had just come out of a CC and I had no intentions of getting on to one more, but the very endearing scrap and pm from Lolwa made me changed my mind. And I said let me see what this is all about and then the rest is history, more and more people kept joining and it became a blast, so much so that I was there all the time which is when I invited Mints to join ...slowly slowly all my close friends from IF were there so it soon became like my virtual home. 

Your views about WLRC...

I have had the honour of meeting, interacting and getting to know the most special, funny, warm, witty, talented, creative, selfless, crazy, simple, loyal, genuine and humble people there who now I am proud to call my friends...rather my family. Now a day without the CC and the girls makes me feel incomplete. 
I have received so much from this CC and the members and I feel fortunate and blessed to know each one...people who I have never met ( mostly) but love and respect...hamesha. 

Dee_J :-

I remember it was sometime around october, that lolwa had scrapped me its link, asking me to join it. I was apprehensive at first, but joined anyways πŸ˜ƒ And I am glad that I did. 

Your views about WLRC...

WLRC, a place which I joined less than 8 months ago, is now like a second home for me. I spend more time over there than I do with my real life friends and familyπŸ˜› You guys have given me so much of love, have always lifted up my spirits, in short have become an indispensable part of my life⭐️ Thanks a lot aalu and lolwa, for opening this CC and giving me a chance to meet so many wonderful people out there on IF πŸ€— Three cheers for completing a century...Hip hip hurray!πŸ˜ƒ

Iyla :-

Who led me here: I think zehra di. She had posted the link to this CC in one of her updates.πŸ˜ƒ

Your views about WLRC...

My view:

People here are very friendly and very simple. As crazy as simple.πŸ˜† (As Chennai's hotness is at it's peak, Iyla Ma'am did not say more πŸ˜³)

Mints23 :-

Haila... now that I see, I had joined on 27th October... Lolz!! CC#6...

And then went for a surgery!! Dammit!! Meri yadaash kamjor ho gayi hai!!! πŸ˜²
I joined WLRC in October... the sixth thread. Vandana had been a part of it for a while and she would always keep raving about it. So finally on her insistence I joined, to see a few people I already knew and lots who I am lucky enough to have got to know on IF. Met all you crazy guys, who have been ardent fans of lazy's writing which I love so much and have brightened my life since then. Then I went on a months break for my surgery, and Vandy told me how people on the CC had prayed during my surgery, in spite of not knowing me too well... I was extremely touched.

Your views about WLRC...

This place is like a livewire, bursting with energy and happiness. Every person is unique and so welcoming that a new joiner would never feel left out. You guys made my birthday so memorable that I still cant get over the fact of how much effort you guys put in the surprise! So thanks Vandy for getting me to this wonderful place, which has now hit a century! Congratulations everyone and love you all!! Let the craziness continue...

Avanti :-

vandana.sagar aka my poetica told me to join WLRC. she is a darling <3

Your views about WLRC...

WLRC is a wonderful crazzy cc. people here are funn. I really enjoyed my time here, well, the little time I spent here. Thank you all for that. :)

Ambishikha :-

Reading lazy di ff... where while seeing her post saw this cc... I was warmly welcomed here and soon become a part of the family...

Your views about WLRC...

100 threads wow... great experiance I had, it was a normal sunday I  was here only during my holidays before diwali.

Viji79 :- 

V asked me if I read Lazy's work. I said yes. She asked me to come to CC. I came. I think from 8th thread. 

Your views about WLRC...

Full of wonderful, caring, loving, affectionate and crazy people. Easily my second home on IF.

Hina69 :-

Well I got to know about it from jassi(jas0308) and V di (vandana.sagar).They both invited me in. 

Your views about WLRC...

Wow WLRC's 100th thread!!! Even though i have been there for just few times.I really very much enjoyed chatting and interacting with everyone present there:)
Congo to all members of WLRC for completing a century and thanks to you for the PM

We have more... Stay tuned...

Now, let us here it from the later joiners πŸ˜³

Phoenixtears :-

A bigg hug to Vandana, my VS for introducing me here. She and every member of WLRC are very special to me, love you all πŸ€—

Your views about WLRC...

First of all a very big thanks to creator of this CC for bringing us together! (Oh that's me! Thank You! πŸ˜³πŸ˜†)I know a big credit goes to Zehra for writing these wonderful stories. WLRC is like my daily entertainment dose.. always look forward to come here and chat with all of you! Whenever my AD acts pricey and forbids me from popping out on WLRC, its looks like something very important is missing in life! So thank you everyone for making this a lifetime experience.

Ssyahoo :-

Well obviously being a fan's of Lazy's stories was one reason :-)
Plus the great groups of gals that are on the cc 
(When asked for the people who invited... 😳)
Sure,
I got invited from three people: vandana.sagar, opsyellow, and Barun_Gf

Your views about WLRC...

WLRC is a group comprised of some of the wittiest, funnest, caring, and sweetest gals I know. They are always ready to welcome with open arms. Lovely discussions ranging from Lazy's stories to personal lives, one is guaranteed a gala time in WLRC. I feel so special to be a part of this group, and hope I continue to get to know you all better! I will try my best to come and participate more often, as you gals rock! πŸ€—

Arsneh :-

I came to cc when jas provided me the link when I only chatted with her first time and been hell nervous as earlier i don't have any idea about what CC isπŸ˜† Yes yes no idea as well I had only one friend on IF
And the first person interacted with me on cc was Uthra DiπŸ˜†Aur phir  vandana Di (You helped me a lot by telling about various members varna I mixed up everybody info)πŸ˜† Aalu your friendliness confused me earlier pata kyun? Kyonki tu bade pyar se question poochti thi aur sab hanste the and i was like isne hansne wali kaunsi baat poochi 

Your views about WLRC...

I was so happy to be part of CC ke dusre din early morning main aa gayi and met Kavita Di and Kiran Di I love u both the way you made me part of cc a big hug for you
phir dheere dheere sab se interact ki though kuchh log se abhi tak nai mili πŸ˜†
but jisse bhi mili you all changed my whole thinking of SNS people I never knew people be so good on IF too
but now u all bcame my virtual family and its like if I can't come to CC one day I miss you all 
also due to WLRC I talk so much ki main sizzler bhi ban gayi (Aur scraps ki count bhi increase hagai πŸ˜›) But sabse badi baat I haven't read LI before I came to CC but read afterwards I been reader of LATE and was reading REVENGE silently 
And my silence broken by Lolwa. Thank u Lolwa
LOVE U ALL WLRCIANS HUGS

Pearl_Oyster :-

In my case.. Mints asked me to join the CC and as I was already reading Revenge, I joined.πŸ˜ƒ
WLRC means so much more than CC to me. It's a family of loveliest people you can find on IF. Each member here is different and special in their own way. I am too grateful to myself for reading Revenge and agreeing to Mints suggestion of joining the place. :PπŸ˜†

Your views about WLRC...

Jokes discarded, I am grateful to each WLRCian for being sweet and loving to me. 😳
More thanks to Zehra for penning down the best stories of IF and setting a base upon which WLRC stands. 
Now before this gets too long, WLRC is beautiful and I love it. Period. (We wonder when Pearl_Oyster would get some sense of 'Seriousness' πŸ˜³)

Rizarshi :-

It was V appi who introduced me to the CC. I will be forever grateful to her for that.

Your views about WLRC...

WLRC is the pagalkhana of IF. It can do wonders to people. If you are sad, you just need to visit the CC to change your mood. WLRC makes me happy. I get my daily dose of laughter from the CC. It has brought all the pagals of IF together.  I met many wonderful people on the CC and made some very good friends. WLRC is the best place to be on IF. 

Ragvir92 :-

And a Special Thanks to Lolwa who told me about this cc
If not I would have really missed this 

Your views about WLRC...

I recently joined WLRC
Its really a wonderful experience being here
Actually It's the first time I am a part of any cc
When I joined I really didn't expect people to talk with me so easily
I first thought it will take time for all to accept me but everyone is so welcoming here
And Everyone is so friendly and positive
We can forget all our tensions and worries 
We can talk about anything and everything (at first when I saw the title I thought we can only discuss about Lazy's stories here)

Will be right back... πŸ˜‰ Don't move, stay tuned πŸ˜†

Last but not the least, we have our very own 'Zehra' a.k.a Lazyleaves, let's here it from her too 😳

Lazyleaves :-

A crazy Aalu duo ensured I joined the CC and the constant love and charm of the members joining the CC made me come here as often as my busy schedule could allow :)

Your views about WLRC...

WLRC, in general, makes me happy because of the constant positivity that surrounds it. No one in the group is trying to out do the other but are here simply to show their craziest side, enjoy themselves and let others have their fun too :)

I want WLRC to always be like it is - a place full of goodness Star

P.S. Too sleepy for a proper message :( (We are really glad that at least you dropped into give us this message 😳)

On this occasion we miss so many members, it's really heart-wrenching to tell this. But personal life is hectic, so we understand. Hope to see them back as soon as possible. πŸ˜³

I would also like to give my heartiest wishes to my Kolaveri, who is not with us today: one of the early member of WLRC. If she was here, then it would have been more special. We totally love you Kolaveri and all our prayers are with you. Hope to see you soon among us! We Miss You!πŸ€—

We Love you Zehra Didi πŸ˜† Thank You for writing 'Love Interrupted' and now 'Revenge' and 'Love Uninterrupted'. If we owe someone, something for getting us to till here, then it is  you and no one else πŸ€— (I am omitting Lolwa and Lazy kahaani πŸ˜†)

Some words from the most wanted and adored Lolwa...

We have  some  guests  here  tonight as well. She is as round and fair as Rasgullas. She is our celebrity's sister. We  have  arranged  extra  food  for her  since  she  did not  get  enough in LI πŸ˜†  you can  have  some leechi s ma'am πŸ˜‰. Thank You for being here πŸ˜³ on demand πŸ˜†There is  a chance that  saiyyu eats the  food  ( likes the  post ) and  runs  awayπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†  

Other  guests   can  rock  the dance  floor  we can  play  aika dajiba  for them πŸ˜† ( I'm  talking  about  eccentrica πŸ˜†)    

Divyahet  has  delayed her  IF  break  for  the  occasion πŸ˜ƒ  hope  you enjoy
And  those  members who could not  make  to come  to party have  send their  love. β€οΈ
Lots  of  good wishes  to them as well . And  for  kuchi  ku (Kclovearshi)   a  group  hug πŸ˜ƒ

Next, we Present to you the interview of the most wanted and adored Lolwa...πŸ˜‰

*Edited*

Aquagal :-

I got a PM one day (I'm soon going to become a poor memory patient, so don't ask me who PMed me because I really don't remember) and I must say I thought about it initially wondering if joining it was a good idea depending on my AD. But then I joined it nonetheless and I'm so glad that I joined.

Your views about WLRC...

I'm so delighted to be a part of this wonderful, warm and crazy CC family. You guys make me smile when I'm having a bad day. This thread has given me lots of friends who are same and yet so different. This CC is addictive and I love our regular laughter sessions here although I'm missing out on a lot of them lately. Hugs to each one of you. 😳

Edited by LOLWAsAalu - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Miss.Zaidi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Aalu ke  dobara  aane se  pehle  sab  bool deti hu warna sab  bole  jae  gi bole jae gi πŸ˜†

*Coughs coughs*

So, yeah Miss. Lolwa who invited you to this  CC ?

No one πŸ˜­  I invited  most  of you here  and see no one  invited  me πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

Very funny, your  views  about  WLRC  ? 

😳 It  is the best  place  IF  has   πŸ˜ƒ   This  CC  means  a lot  to  me πŸ˜³  It  has given  me  awesome friends  and  I met  all you  lovely  people here . 

Whom  are grateful most  in WLRC ?

It  has  to be  Skiran πŸ˜ƒ  First  member of WLRC  πŸ˜³  Actually when Aalu made the CC I was sure  all those who were commenting  on LI will come, but for two days  there was no one except  SK and later  binu also  joined. So, SK  was the  one  who  without  giving  it a second  thought  joined me πŸ˜ƒ  Honestly  I was afraid  if   opening  a CC  in  lazy ( any other member's name  or  story  )  is a  right thing  or  no. Not  my  fault,  IF  is  a place  where  we  get  warnings  for  posting  more than  5  comments  in a day (as newbie)  so  it was not  wrong  at   my  end  to think  like  that πŸ˜† and  thanks  to SK  she  lessened  my fears πŸ˜†

And  it  would be unfair  if  I do not  thank Lazy πŸ˜³  as most  of  you came after  Lazy  came in here πŸ˜†

LAzyLEaves β˜ΊοΈ  ** dhak dhak ** πŸ˜†   big  wala  dilla tissa  to you  :*   for  writing  LI   πŸ˜³ and  then for  joining  WLRC , thank you  πŸ˜Š  You are sweet  I tell you πŸ˜³ 

Okay, thank you! But I think you should be less romantic when you are being interviewed 😳 Anyhow, reason for  WLRC ?

I have  already  told in  6  months  half-a -year-anniversary   the  shaan e nazool ( birth )  of WLRC πŸ˜†  Because  Lazy was always  late  in updating and it was the  time  when  chapter  17  of  LI  was  posted , I think,  where  arshi  got  married.   I  felt that  one  LI   thread  was  insufficient  to discuss the  story was the  reason  to create  this  CC   πŸ˜†  It was  originally a spam chat  club  now  only a chat  club. Ya,  so  where  was I  , haan LI, I remember asking Aalu  to  open this CC  because  I did not know  how to πŸ˜† I  only knew CC  was the  place  on IF  like  we have  FB   groups, so this  idea πŸ˜³  

Your  biggest  achievement  of WLRC ? 

The  best thing that  WLRC  has done  is,  it  made VS  stay  on IF πŸ˜ƒ  I seriously feel  that  its good that we came up with  WLRC  and  made VS  stay on IF. Just  imagine  what   a loss  IF  would have  suffered  if she had left the  forum! πŸ˜² So  our  poetica is  our achievement πŸ˜†

Oh ya, I also think Lazy's staying on IF, re posting and her 'I love you lolwa' has something to do with WLRC πŸ˜†

Anything else, that you would like to share? 

Last but not least, I'm thankful to apna motallu πŸ˜† I wonder how would I have survived on this forum without you πŸ˜ƒ

Ermm... uff Allah...Aalu its hard to thank and tareef you. Okay, but I have to say

Thank you for creating the cc and always saying yes to my sane commands πŸ˜Ž And this thread rocks seriously, you did a mast job .. bilkul bhi nai lgta tu ny bnaya hai πŸ˜†

P.S: Mr Aaluwalia scraps I deleted not your memory...you did a lot of fuss twice once before creating WLRC and once after saiyu's PM reply πŸ˜†

Ermmm... Thank You Miss.Lolwa. We wish you reach more and more century threads 😳

Okay guys, now let's have some food. What is a party without food? πŸ˜‰

Saiyyu you can jump and pluck these leechi it will also make you taller πŸ˜‰

Peaches for all πŸ˜‰ Never mind SP, peaches on plate are better than the leaches on bush πŸ˜›

Some, Gulab Jamum πŸ˜‰

Some Rasgullas to our Meeti Rasgulla Ma'am πŸ˜‰

What's a party without Jalebies? 😳 Come on... Attack πŸ˜†

For people who prefer Wine πŸ˜‰

For people who don't prefer wine πŸ˜‰

That is all we have got, because if you all eat lot then your'll are gonna fall asleep...πŸ˜† So Cheers and stay tuned πŸ˜‰

Edited by AALUSLOLWA - 9 years ago
Aalu_Malu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
*Clears throat*

So-pe, people I hope all of you enjoyed the food and the organized interview πŸ˜³ We still have more in store πŸ˜‰ 

So Crazians, now we are having a VM, for all of you made by our very own Dee Jay and now also me πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰ Sincere thanks to you Ma lady πŸ˜ƒ

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b9gQyZRR9Kg[/YOUTUBE]

Before we end the party, I would wish to thank Sneha a.k.a arsneh, for those wonderful glitter gif's πŸ˜³ And entirely the others for co-operating with us -The WLRC team
πŸ˜‰ I also, want to apologize for spamming your Inbox and at times if I was rude. 
I affirm it was unintentional, I was under too much pressure and time was not helping either🀒  A heartfelt Sorry! πŸ˜³

My heartiest gratitude to all you Crazians for letting us reach here πŸ€— And all those who helped me prepare this thread πŸ˜ƒ Thank you SKiran,  for wanting me to make this thread. It means a lot πŸ˜³ And Vandana.sagar for coming up with the 'Awards' πŸ˜³ And Arsneh for giving me this idea of 'interview' πŸ˜³ And Pearl_Oyster for giving the 'making 100' thought πŸ˜³

This occasion has become more special than needed... Thank You once again! 

Thank You Saiyyu a.k.a Rasgulla_sp  πŸ˜³ We are more than honoured to have you as our special guest here πŸ€— Hope you  enjoyed yourself. πŸ˜ƒ

There ends our party, with a heavy heart I announce our last performance... πŸ˜³

Anybody Alive? πŸ˜†

Congratulations on reaching the milestone. Let us all pray for our unity and love to prevail till eternity... Ameen...! πŸ˜³

Results for the 'CC Awards' will be announced too! 

*Edited*

SKiran :- How do you feel to be the same color as your Lolwa πŸ˜‰

Aalu :- So you taking my 'Interview' ?πŸ˜†
Oh, it's a pleasure. You know the feeling whenever you and your friend where something similar.. I feel the sameπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

SKiran :- Yes! No one interviewed you...How do you feel becoming Sizzler in the 100th thread? Are you happy that your first Even thread in WLRC is 100th?

Aalu :- Hahaha... you banged your head, dint you?πŸ˜†

Ah! This is going to be memorable for janams😳

I am more than happy to say I am happy! You don't know what I felt while making it and while reading the appreciations from all of you makes me more than special. Thank You WLRC-iansπŸ€—

SKiran :- Thanks to you too Aalu, the creator of WLRC πŸ˜ƒ  Now tell me how do you feel being the 'nautanki of cc' award πŸ˜†  you beat Lolwa to it! I was debating between you two to vote yesterday πŸ˜³

Aalu ;- No Thanks  for me, but for Lolwa πŸ˜ƒ
Darn! I was literally πŸ˜² and 'How the, What the' πŸ€£ I never expected that award. When did I do nautanki? I am the sane person in this CC  πŸ˜† and Lallan FIGHTER?  πŸ˜² By which means do I seem to be Lallan, I cant believe this and Confuser πŸ˜² ALL UNEXPECTED AWARDS and 'Runners up' for 'Hot black coffee (angry)' me and Lolwa Both... I can't believe this πŸ˜†

I am not happy for beating Lolwa at all πŸ˜†

SKiran :- πŸ˜† I am happy that you made the thread Aalu πŸ€— Its superb πŸ‘

Aalu :- Thank You again. But all these was possible with all of you. If there is unity everything is a success πŸ˜ƒ I would like to give my views too... WLRC, means a lot for me, just like each one of my friends accepted that a day without WLRC, they feel incomplete, so do I have such feelings. Kind of weird, but can't help, my Dil is not ready to listen to me πŸ˜† I love my mind, it always helps me during such times πŸ˜‰ A Bade wala Thank You to VS, Lolwa and Kolaveri... these people have given most of the invitations πŸ˜† My views on each of the WLRC members... not plagiarized from KiranDi, I have been thinking about this since our half year anniversary πŸ˜† Here we go in order,

Kiran Di :- You are the most warmest and nicest person I have ever seen! Your face as well as your talks bears the utmost serenity in this world πŸ˜³ I want you to be the same and I am jealous of your two bahu's πŸ˜† I Love You with a Damn it β€οΈ

Binimoti :- Though, we have not conversed much, I get the feeling of a 'long lost friend' in you whenever we talk πŸ˜³ Your face and your talks always have simplicity

Nisha/ Nishu :- My Ex, who has taken a place in my heart forever πŸ˜³ I supported Bangladesh in a match and updates my status regarding it, but Lolwa thought that it was to make her jealous, she was wrong it was because of you partly πŸ˜³ One of the kiddish person who should be playing with her siblings but her husband πŸ˜† Just be as you are... πŸ€—

Vibha :- Gosh, remember our talks about shaadi πŸ˜‰ That is when I knew how 'sanki' you are πŸ˜† I miss talking to you.. when at the beginning of WLRC, I spot you name I ignore πŸ˜† Don't know why but I was really apprehensive talking to you πŸ˜› Later, it changed πŸ˜³ You are one from my favorite list πŸ˜ƒ Be back as soon as possible...

VS :- Vandana G Sagar πŸ˜³ You, are a person, whom I adore a lot... For your talents, for your words, for your supports, for your kindness, for almost everything that you are πŸ˜³ I say, your husband is lucky πŸ˜‰ so is sumer πŸ˜ƒ While talking to you, I try being as decent as I can, want to know why? Because, my respect for you is more than what you can imagine πŸ˜³πŸ˜³ Everyone in CC love you a lot, there must have been a category called 'the most 'love' earned member' πŸ˜† You Rock Ma Beauty πŸ€—

DJ :- Hahahahaha... Chota packetwa πŸ˜‰ What should I tell you, eh? I don't know.. You are talented, you are funny, you are naughty and you are many more πŸ˜† Have I mentioned that I like your eyes πŸ˜³ I like it just as like you πŸ˜› Wishing you all the success in life and may you achieve your destination, you aimed πŸ˜ƒ Love ya...

Iyla Myla :- 'King of Chennai kuda varum padai galai paar' πŸ˜‰ You are one in the 'padai' πŸ˜† My Chennai girl, you are awesome in and out πŸ˜ƒ I love talking to you, just be the person who you are. You are Superstar fan, I am sure you chose him as your favorite because of his in and out beauty πŸ˜‰ Which also indirectly shows what you want πŸ˜³

Mintu :- Mintu Singh! The lovely smile, the chubby cheeks! I feel for you πŸ˜† Loved you for your sarcastic and kind words... taking part in any kiddish conversations. Making sure that you never miss anyone even by mistake when you are in CC. May you VS and CD be together always, In Sha Allah! Be the person you are and keep loving all of us πŸ€—

Avanti :- My cutie pie! πŸ˜³ It's sad that you bid adieu to CC, but AD is more important. Wish I knew you more than what I know now  Anyways, I am sure you'll be one of the best too. Take care and wishing you all the best πŸ˜ƒ

Scientist :- Ah!!! What do I say now? πŸ˜† That award 'ASR (Smartest member) of CC, just is meant for you... I was pretty sure that you'll receive it πŸ˜‰ I am proud to say that I did vote for you πŸ˜³ You are indeed Smart with some tasty ingredient like witty and emotional πŸ˜ƒ I really adore you for the love you have for science.πŸ˜† I would also like to say, sometimes your witty remarks hurt me, but later when I think of it with your 'picture' I start Laughing πŸ˜†πŸ˜† You rock Scientist! β­οΈ Now don't apologize, okay πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜†

Ambishika :- Not much have we conversed, but yeah I have started liking you from the time you mentioned about your father and was worried. πŸ˜³ I am really loving that quality of yours πŸ˜ƒ

Hina :- Your sanskaar is what I like, though I too am like you, I don't have the heart to be like you when I come to this CC πŸ˜† I find you cute, whenever you say 'Koi hai?' and all πŸ˜³ I think you are...mmm... yeah! Innocent is the word, don't know how far this is true πŸ˜‰

Sneha :- You funny funny Sneha πŸ˜† I have already told you that I love talking with you. Your sarcasm is the best in you πŸ˜› Thank you Mr.Lolwa for making Silent Sneha into Silencer Sneha πŸ˜† Be the way you are πŸ€— Your Smile is of course the sunny smile, though I voted for Kiran Di  πŸ˜‰ I like you a lot, i can't use the word 'Love' because there are so many birdies who are trying to have a small piece as a proof and create a rumour πŸ˜†

PT usha :- Nice name Lolwa has given πŸ˜† My PT, you are a person whom I always look forward to talk to. I would sacrifice my sleep to talk to you πŸ˜† It's a treat talking to you πŸ˜ƒ 

Sami yahoo :- πŸ˜‰ Naughty Raizada is your work, isn't it? Just read a chapter, my age limit is too low to read your story πŸ˜† When I reach my  appropriate age, I will read, Done! πŸ˜‰ So, yeah I love you as much as I love chocolates. I see a chocolate in front of you and my mind goes to your Birthday thread πŸ˜† You and chocolates have a very 'atoot' bandan πŸ˜† whatever! πŸ˜›

Rice :- My day is nothing without you, Rice! My Staple food, you are πŸ˜³ A very rare Smartness, you have πŸ˜† And your VM's are splendid πŸ˜ƒ Wish I had that talent, I love making VMs, but Sigh! πŸ˜­πŸ˜³ MBA holder, I like you for the fact that you have an 'MBA' in hand which is indeed an advantage for my company πŸ˜† Can't use the word 'Love' for you too πŸ˜† Just be as you are, forever πŸ€—

KK :- Man! I love your Hindi, and not to forget your writing too πŸ˜‰ One day, one day I will surely read your works. So please do not remove them πŸ˜‘ And yeah, your sarcasm and the kind attitude you have is what I like in you and the way you move smoothly with hardly known people πŸ˜³ And don't be in the 'Galath family' that you have got the sense of 'seriousness' πŸ˜›

Sara :- I can't believe that you have joined just some months back, I too have the feeling that we have known each other for some years, now πŸ˜² Thank You for being honest. The honesty which I rarely experience from my own mates (AD) πŸ˜ƒ That is the only thing i adore in you, there are so many which I dislike, I will surely tell you some day πŸ˜† Love ya β€οΈ

Chokri_ASR :- No comments... I don't know much about you except the fact that you are Kolaveri's friend πŸ˜³ I am sure you'll be one of the best, because Kolaveri is that person who always chooses the best. β­οΈπŸ˜³

Ragvir :- Dude, you are so cool! πŸ˜Ž πŸ˜† the first time I talked to you, I was like 'Do we know each other?' πŸ˜† You never had any kind of hesitation, that surprised me a lot πŸ˜³ I am sure there is so much to know about you and In Sha Allah, if time permits I will surely get  to know πŸ˜ƒ

Anu :- Our Mami Bond ji, we miss you a lot. Your sarcasm, your kindness, your warm talks and all which made me love you to no extent πŸ˜³ I have always adored you, so will I till death πŸ€— Please be back! πŸ˜³

Jaswa :- My Jaswa, pata hai kitna miss karti tumhe? Pata hai, kitna dard hota hai jab tum CC par nei aati  πŸ˜­ I miss you Jas, my sweetheart! πŸ˜³ When I meet you in real, then I will surely pull your hair out and shout at you, Beware πŸ˜† Your lovely talks, funny remarks, your drama, I miss them a lot. Bas, I love you a lot se bhi zyadaπŸ€—

Itu :- I hate you Damn it! πŸ˜‘😑 How much I miss talking to you, you won't understand at all  We miss you a lot! Be back please, at least a 'HHBB' Anyways, you and your edits are lovely πŸ€—

I don't know where this is going, I hope everything is making sense... I am a little emotional at the moment, so sorry for the inconvenience..

Niharika :- You our idea Queen, is also someone who moves smoothly with hardly know people... πŸ˜³ Your words for your Mom, touched me a lot! I have nothing else but to tell you I Love you! β­οΈπŸ˜³

CD :- I don't know CD, I just like you! πŸ˜³ Like you a lot, maybe because you love cooking, maybe because you are VS's buddy, maybe because you are really a nice person, I never figured out! πŸ˜† If I do then I will surely tell you πŸ˜ƒ For now bas, I love you with a Damn it β€οΈ

Gal :- Your Boss made me like you more and more... Special thanks πŸ˜‰ You are hard working plus a dutiful daughter who denies marrying πŸ˜†I love you for these reasons, you are the only person I did not hit up on πŸ˜‰ Blessed, that you are. Gove ma regards to your boss and get a holiday for God's sake and be back πŸ˜‘

LL :- Lol... we share the 'πŸ˜†' spot πŸ˜‰ Being a Sri Lankan answers why I Love you a lot!  

P :- Oh My P! I miss you loads yar! πŸ˜­ Your anger is what I like the most and πŸ˜‘ always reminds me of you and only you! πŸ˜­ Please be back and I Love ya β€οΈ I don't know what to say, whenever I think about you soe kind of dread fill my heart πŸ€’

Hawa Princess :- How I miss you on this thread, I have always been doing from the time you left us Where are you? Anyways, being a mother of 4, is what makes me love you a lot 😳 You are so lucky to have 4 kids...Just come back, we miss you!

Kolaveri :- My Kolaveri is the best, for all those who don't know her. 😳 My first ever crush πŸ˜‰ Even after rejecting she was never awkward with me πŸ˜† A Mom for two πŸ˜ƒ Your scraps make me feel special... When, today, I recollect all those memories, my eyes well up. You are the most genuine person 😳 You a lovable soul. One cannot reason out why you are so lovable 😳 You are special to each one of us in their own ways ⭐️ Our Radiant Red Kavita, please be back and we miss you 😭 Aalu Loves you a lot β€οΈπŸ€—

Lazy or Zehra Didi :- You! I am very thankful  πŸ˜³ Unless for you, WLRC would be non existing! πŸ˜ƒ we all are very grateful for you... You are such a sweet person and a comic one too πŸ˜† And your writing is stupendous πŸ‘πŸ‘ Keep writing! I only wish you or Lolwa had opposite genders πŸ˜†You both make a good pair πŸ˜‰ Don't ignore my Lolwa a lot, she is only worth of attention and Love, never would she hurt anyone intentionally or unintentionally... She is one of the best of  creations from God the Almighty  πŸ˜³

Lolwa :- Words fail! You are more than what English words can describe, you are more than unique. You are a person who is always ready to cheer someone up! If I wish to be like someone then it would be you and you only! I love you and I really really do πŸ€— You can cheer a person with just a word and that's 'Lazy β˜ΊοΈ'  πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† I love the way you care for others without even considering if you no them or no  πŸ˜³ I loved the fact that you trusted me a  lot, even before knowing me completely πŸ˜³ I love your quality of making fun of me whenever you get the opportunity, which only my family members have right of  πŸ˜³ I love you in and out Lolwa πŸ˜³ I don't know what I would be doing, without meeting you two years back πŸ€’ I would have died without knowing a person like you... I thank God The Almighty for letting me know you and by your means giving so many stuffs. πŸ˜ƒ I Thank You for being who you are and once again I thank my God for giving so many friends by your means. Come now, give me a very strong and tight hug which would make our 'rishta' more 'atoot'  πŸ€—πŸ˜† A Adrak (sorry for spelling πŸ˜†) strong filled 'I Love you' πŸ˜‰
Edited by LOLWAsAalu - 9 years ago
Miss.Zaidi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

WLRC Members' Award Winners

The biggest nautanki of CC

Winner- LOLWAsAalu

Runner up- AALUSLOLWA

The jalebi (sweetest) member not bai of the CC

Winner-Skiran

Runner up-vandana.sagar

The Lallan ( fighter) of the CC

Winner-LOLWAsAalu

Runner up-mints23, arsneh

Laxmiji ( everyone's favourite ) of the CC

Winner-vandana.sagar

Runner up-AALUSLOLWA

The sanka Devi ( craziest WLRCian) of the CC

Winner-AALUSLOLWA

Runner up-jas0308

The SKD wali ( who has the most far fetched imagination) member of the CC

Winner-AALUSLOLWA

Runner up-Skiran, aquagal, ...lyla...

The Prakash's of the cc ( always ready to help)

Winner-Skiran

Runner up- Dee_J

NK of the CC (The member who is always happy)

Winner-AALUSLOLWA, opsyellow

Runner up-LOLWAsAalu

Hello Hi Bye Bye Kumari (The person who visits the CC only to say Hello Hi and Bye Bye)

Winner-nishu_shorna

Runner up-jas0308

Aman Mathur of the CC (The member we don't see much on the CC)

Winner-Lazyleaves

Runner up-chitrajay, nirmal1992

"Hot Black Coffee"(always angry)

Winner-Barun_Gf

Runner up-LOLWAsAalu, AALUSLOLWA

"Aman Ji ka Phone"(who always comes in wrong time when nobody's present in CC)

Winner-pinkwhalefish

Runner up-...lyla...

"PayAsh"(most-calm member)

Winner-jtmbarun

Runner up-mints23, arsneh, Skiran, PhoenixTears

"Vahan Rakhrakhav Pustak"(who confuses everyone)

Winner-LOLWAsAalu

Runner up-Viji79, arsneh, jas0308

The Sunflower of the CC (one who always has a sunny smile)

Winner-arsneh

Runner up-nishu_shorna, jtmbarun, Skiran, ssyahoo

Nani (the most sanskaari ladki/takes care and talks like a mother) of the CC

Winner-vandana.sagar

Runner up-Skiran, kcloverarshi

Video mixer(makes superb videos)

Winner-RizArshi

Runner up-PhoenixTears

Best banner maker(makes superb edits)

Winner-mints23

Runner up-.Avanti.

Nostradamus of CC (always ready for prediction)

Winner-nishu_shorna, Viji79, arsneh, kclovearshi

Runner up-Skiran

Mami Bond Award (One who loves to investigate)

Winner-aashi12

Runner up-Pearl_Oyster

Kamlesh Khabri Award (one who knows everything or loves to reports all gossips)

Winner-Dee_J

Runner up-aashi12

Missing Mamaji Award (One who was initially there but missing since forever)

Winner-simi58

Runner up-chitrajay

ASR (smartest member) of this CC

Winner-Viji79

Runner up-PhoenixTears, mints23

Doctor of this CC (one who got remedies for everything) 

Winner-vandana.sagar

Runner up-Viji79

No Hard feelings all. All these are just for fun. We all love each other and we know it!

WLRC team congratulates all the winners and runners up... πŸ‘πŸΌ We appreciate everyone whoever participated in all the preparations 😳

One more request, for people's whose views aren't noted please, you all gotta leave your messages and scrap me your post link, it would make my work easier πŸ˜ƒ

I will end my speech here and let you all start bak baking πŸ˜‰

Bata Company and Enjoy! πŸ€—
Edited by AALUSLOLWA - 9 years ago
blackdove thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Edited:
The moment all of us waited for. Well atleast me! πŸ˜†Since the digits in 100 adds up to my lucky number!
Congrats everyone! And Zehra di, u write beautiful and you are a very sweet person.
Thank you for sharing your works in this forum.

People here remind me of one quote. And i would like to end my post with this!

Edited by ...Iyla... - 9 years ago
RizArshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Lalalu and Lolwa both of you did a fantastic job. This thread is beyond beautiful. WLRC CC is a place which makes me happy but today it made me very emotional. WLRC CC is indeed the best place to be on IF. I would like to congratulate all the members of the CC on this very special occasion. Happy 100th thread WLRCians πŸ₯³ 

A small gift from me to all the crazee people of WLRC:

You guys are the best πŸ€—
Edited by RizArshi - 9 years ago
jtmbarun thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
A Big Congratulations to all on reaching the 100th WLRC CC!!!!πŸ€—
I'm so happy to be a member here..You are all wonderful people,,I never thought I will ever have any friend on IF but see..I got so many friends.. And this happened all thanks to LOLWA..I know I have already thank you many times..But once again Thank you so much lolwa!!!πŸ€—
Thanks a lot to Zehra also!!!πŸ€—
And to all WLRCian ..I love you a lot!!!πŸ€—
May God bless you all!!!πŸ€—

PS Aalu, Awesome thread ..Love it!!!

This is the first time I tried something like this..I know for most of you it must be really easy but mere liye thoda mushkil tha...πŸ˜†Hope you like it!!!

Edited by jtmbarun - 9 years ago
ragvir92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
                Yay We are on the 100th thread

Since Aalu gave us so much to eat I feel like dancing like this in dinner table
First of all Congrats Aalu for this wonderful thread
This is so perfect and beautiful

And then 

To all the winners and runners up.
You all are really deserving and just so sweet
So this teddy and bouquet is for you guys 
                    And yes Lets continue the party and rock the cc

Edited by ragvir92 - 9 years ago
Pearl_Oyster thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Aalu and SS..
You girls have rocked the thread.
This is one of the best celebration threads I have ever come across on IF (all more so because each member here is close to our hearts)
It was one memorable moment to read everyone's thoughts on WLRC.
(See, I am being serious while updating this post. I haven't yet made a single joke :P )
Aur kuch bhi kehna chahiye kya?
I guess that's enough for now :P
Chalo tata bye bye
I have eaten too much... Need to take a break :DEdited by Pearl_Oyster - 9 years ago
vandana.sagar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Res πŸ₯³
From me to everyone ,...congratulations...Awesome thread Aalu and Lolwa and  proud to be WLRCian.

Zee is the thread that binds us lovingly 
Humble, warm & special we all agree
A friend to call her we are indeed lucky 
Fun, generous, talented loyal & witty 
Although I wish she was not so busy 
But we all do thank her unanimously 
She is the reason for us together to be 
And her stories that made us a family 
Here there is chaos & pages fly rapidly 
With everyone talking simultaneously 

Our Aalu and Lolwa with their nautanki 
We love them both wholeheartedly 
Like a cup of hot and steamy coffee 
Pooh & Aalu pretend to be so angry 
Caring and always here so calmly 
Sara, meri Kiran, SSSneha and Minty 
They remind us of PayAsh seemingly 
Sweet and loving as Khushi's jalebis
Are meri Kiran and apparently me 
Our very own Lallans of this CC
Who entertain with fights jokingly 
Our Aalu, Mints and our teacherji

Risat you won this so deservingly 
For the best VM you are clearly 
Thank for your efforts so tirelessly 
Vidhi I could not be more happy 
For you are in prestigious company 
Lolwa is certified by all as very crazy
No wonder she is called our Sanka Devi
Jassi my doll following her closely 
The runners up in this crazy category 
Everyone's pet & loved unanimously 
Are none other than Lolwa and Me

Fertile imaginations they have in reality 
Lolwa with her far fetched ideas & stories 
So are Kiran, Ayaat and Iyla or Preethi 
Helpful and with a helping hand ready 
Our Prakash's Kiran and my beti Dee
NK of CC awarded to them perfectly 
Lolwa again and also Latha my Lovely 
Aalu too like them is happy constantly 
Like Aman's phone that rings untimely 
Appear Hina & Preethi, to miss us sadly 

Not to forget our Hello Hi Bye Bye Kumari 
Nishu and Jas none others could it be
Zehra our Aman Mathur of the CC truly 
Chitra and Vibha too we now hardly see
 Their infrequency is our loss obviously 
Vahan Rakhrakhav Pustak so confusing truly 
Like Aalu, SSSneha, Jas & Viji seem to be 
Our mornings brighten up automatically 
With SSSneha's gifs posted with love daily 
Like do Sami, Sara, MK & Pari's smiles sunny 
Awarded as the sunflowers of the CC aptly 

Kiran, Kavi and me like our beloved Nani 
Judged by all as the most sanskaari ladkis
Keeping us informed of all news timely 
Dee & Anu our very own Kamlesh Khabaris
Ace at investigating like our very own mami
Putting even James Bond to shame literally 
Are our darling Anu and our gentle Rashmi
Like we remembered our missing mamaji 
We fondly think of Itu and my busy busy C
Who at one time would be here very actively 

Best banner maker without a doubt is baby
Minty, joined with her is obviously Avanti 
Gracing threads with their talent & creativity 
Nostradamus at them would look proudly 
Nishu, Kavi, Sneha, Viji and Kiran meri 
Their shatir dimag makes them a smarty 
Viji shares the honour with Mints & Vidhi
For every issue to have a super remedy 
I share this recognition humbly with Viji
I congratulate all the winners sincerely 
This to me is my very own virtual family. 

Edited by vandana.sagar - 9 years ago