Edited by PhoenixTears - 10 years ago
arsneh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

congrts and a big hug to my awesome, lovable virtual family πŸ€—
u all r d best and warm people i came across on IF
this is for zehra for writing LI which made lolwa to come up wd idea of cc πŸ€—

now its for lolwa and aalu for giving birthπŸ˜† to cc πŸ€—

and dis for all d members of cc for being what u r πŸ€—as u all r warmest and craziest people i ever met on IF

and that's what i feel

okay okay bahut emotional ho gayi main
plz don't think i will leave bfore thanking u all for d awards u all given me ek thank u toh banta
So big thank u for d awards

ps. yeh toh puri puri thank u post ban gayiπŸ˜†Edited by arsneh - 9 years ago
nishu_shorna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

LOVE YOU ALL... the crazy people of WLRC...

Edited by nishu_shorna - 10 years ago
opsyellow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I made itπŸ˜ƒ

Ok here goes my thank you note but I am telling you guys I am not good with words so don't come after me after reading this.

First of all I want to Say THANK YOU TO Z, coz it COZ OF her we are here in this CC, ME anyway.

I don't remember when I started to read her stories but I am pretty sure that I was a silent reader then but then her story LATE came and I started to comment and let know that I am her FAN.

MY second Thanks go to AALU AND LOLWA who invites me to this CC. I think then it was on thread 17. Before that I didn't even knew that there was CC here and you could make friends. I accepted the invite and came but then I didn't think about it, just forgot and become myself again until...

Lovely came to my life...

I made post with all the writers' index and my lovely made a post there saying that I was doing a good job then we started to chat and she again invited me to CC again and now you people can't get off me that easily...

After coming to this CC I came across lots of nice and wonderful people whom I will have as friends for life (I hope).

Whenever I feel little down I just need to come talk to any of you guys and I will feel normal.

I don't if you guys know about this but I don't talk that much with anyone, yeah hard to believe. And me being a happy person I don't know when that happened maybe it coz all of you guys. From as child I have hard time to talk to someone and let them in but you guys are different and made it easy for me. When I tell my people that I got some awesome friends with chat they will give what the look.

So I just want to say THANK YOU TO EACH AND EVERYONE FOR BEING YOU AND BEING THERE FOR ME. AND GUYS NEVER CHANGE FOR ANYONE OR ANYTHING. I LOVE YOU THE WAY YOU ALL ARE.

CONGRTAS TO ALL US.

Edited by opsyellow - 9 years ago
jas0308 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
haw

Res πŸ₯³

will be back soon

busy!!
mints23 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
For all you CC girls...

And especially ZEE... whose stories inspire much more than mere comments!! β€οΈ

Edited by mints23 - 9 years ago
chitrajay thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Edited by chitrajay - 10 years ago
FeistyDewdrop thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
HELLO... HI ... SISTERS!!!!!! β€οΈ

HAPPY 100 THREADS!!!! πŸ˜ƒ

I HAVE A COUPLE OF SMALL SURPRISES FOR YOU FOLKS... 

HOPE YOU ENJOY THEM N I WISH THAT THESE WILL ENHANCE OUR JOYOUS MOMENTS MORE N MORE !!!!!!!! 

HERE YOU GO...⭐️⭐️

You see this blue underlines girls , this is from one of question papers... our creeped up even there... i wonder if the the paper setter was a phangirl yaa phanboy!!! πŸ˜‰

AND... THIS IS ANOTHER CO-INCIDENCE SISTERS... πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

HERE IS ANOTHER ... β­οΈ

The above Two are the Coaching  Institutes of my Company Secretary course... 

Seriously... my course professionls have got like... humongous pyaaar on Barun Sobti aka ASR!!!!!!!!  

wot say sisters???? πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ƒβ­οΈ
Edited by kooldewdrop - 9 years ago
lazyleaves thumbnail
Res :)

Don't know for how long I can stay awake :(

Edited---

I had dozed off pretty soon πŸ˜›

What a beautiful thread, Aalu and others πŸ‘ More than the beauty of the thread, I loved the genuineness in the words, thoughts and memories shared by our members. It really touched my heart to see so much love here. Ma Sha Allah Ma Sha Allah Ma Sha Allah. May we stay like this together, always :)

Those who have thanked me for writing certain story/ies in their messages, let me tell you it may be my works which brought you all together but it was your goodness which kept you all together ⭐️

I often tell Vandana that the girls on this CC are so lovely and with pure hearts and have malice against each other. Please stay like this! :)

Also, I consider myself extremely lucky to have the love and affection of so many people. Thank you so much for being in my lives and more importantly being YOU!

Congratulations to all the winners and I agree with most of the awards especially me being Aman πŸ˜† When I saw the nominations I thought 'Yeah award toh mera hai' πŸ˜›

P.S. I came home, had lunch, posted here and slept so I couldn't give in my vote, sorry :(

P.P.S. I am not mentioning any specific names here but WLRC is nothing without you guys and even when I am not present and I know that the CCs are moving ahead, I feel extremely happy 😊
Edited by lazyleaves - 10 years ago
Viji79 thumbnail

Congrats to all of us. This is a commendable achievement and celebration of love, friendship and sisterhood.

Edited by Viji79 - 9 years ago