Arshi TS - SANGAM -2 Part 3A and 3B(Last Part) udpated pg 11 on 27/06

..Sri.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

"SANGAM - 2"

I know I already posted on TS with this name. But I'm thinking to write some OSes/TSes with this name, like a series. So, I'm mentioning these as SANGAM 1, SANGAM 2 and so on... I hope you enjoy my work... Thanks for your support. I'm little bit daring to write new stories, hoping you all will like it... let me know shall I continue or not...

"Arnav... Please... it's already damn six years now..."

"Di... please don't force me. You already knew my decision about my marriage. I am not going to change that. You better stop all these..."

"Why are doing this Arnav? How many days you will stay like this? Don't you think you need wife? Don't you want..." Arnav's father was stopped by Arnav

"Dad... I'm already committed to her. I can't imagine any other girl in that position. I don't want to spoil any innocent girl's life by giving false promises to her. I can't do that. Please don't force me in this"

"I never expected this. I hate this girl. She spoiled my brother's life. I wish..."

"DI..."shouted Arnav.

"Don't dare to say any bad words regarding Khushi... I won't tolerate"

"Ah... what will do Arnav? Haa... will you kill me? Will you kill me for that characterless girl?"

"DI..."

"First she acted as she is with you and then she went to your best friend saying she is in love with him. Now, nobody knows where she is. Nobody knows she is alive or not. If she is alive also, I am sure, she would have left Shyam for other ma..."

She couldn't continue her words by seeing the rage in her brother's eyes. She never saw this much anger in her brother's eyes. He blocked her way, keeping both of his hands either side of her making her glued to the wall.

"I... Already... Said... Not... Even... One... Bad... Word... About KHUSHI... I won't tolerate anyone... I mean it... ANYONE..." he said with gritting his teeth

Anjali couldn't believe what she is seeing. Her brother, who is a well controlled man, is losing his control for a mere girl. She looked into his eyes to see immense love for that mere girl.

"Chote...!!!"

"Arnav..."

"Bhai..."

Everybody shocked to see this rage in Arnav. They pulled Arnav back from there. Their mother hugged Anjali, who is in state of shock. She came out of the hug and went to Arnav and asked

"Chote... you are threatening me for... for... that Khushi... for that bit..."

"Di... for god sake, please can you stop accusing Khushi? Here she didn't do any mistake. Why can't you understand?"

"She didn't do any mistake? Really Arnav? Then what was that, which she did? She went to your best friend leaving you all alone - wasn't it her mistake?"

"Di... she was never in any mistake, because she never knew that I loved her. I never ever proposed her..." he shouted in frustration.

"What?"everybody was shocked.

He left a defeating sigh "Yes... I never proposed her. Because, I knew, both Shyam and Khushi are in love. For me, still, she is important Di... her happiness matters to me. Her well being matters to me. Nothing else. If she feels her happiness lies in Shyam, I'm perfectly fine with that. So, I never proposed her. In fact I helped them to be together. I also helped Khushi in letting her parents accept her love. I just want her to be happy always Di... nothing else... please... please don't ever say any wrong words about her... it hurts me Di... it hurts here..." he kept his hand on his heart with a moist in his eyes.

Anjali rushed to her brother and hugged him tightly. She couldn't stop her tears.

"I'm sorry Chote... I'm really sorry for saying those words to Khushi... I just worried about your future. I want you to get settle in your life. I want to see my brothers living happily..."

"Shh... Di... relax... it's ok... I can understand... but Di... she is KHUSHI... means happiness... then, how can I find happiness somewhere else? My Khushi lies in her... in Khushi... I can't change this Di..." he turned to his parents and said "please try to understand I can't imagine any other girl in that position. Please Dad... please don't force me for the thing I never can do. Please..."

"But what if she is not ready to come to your life Arnav?" asked his mother

"Mom... I never wanted her back in my life. I just wanted her to be happy wherever she stays, she lives. Here she comes back to me or not - that is not the thing. Here thing is I can't imagine any other girl in her place. No mom... I'm not waiting for her. Because, I'm living with her, with her memories. She is still with me. She is my love still... she is my life till my last breath. I can't change that mom... please... Dad..." all the family members looked at him in a wonder. Nobody said any word after that. Arnav looked at the faces of his family with a thudding heart. His father came to him and nodded his head in yes.

"Take care...," saying this, his father left the room.

He smiled little in relief. His brother - Akash, his sisters - Anjali and Aarthi hugged him tightly at the same time. He smiled happily seeing their support to him. He also hugged them back with a difficulty. They shared an emotional group hug. They broke the hug when they saw their mother coming to them. She held Arnav's face in her hands and kissed his forehead.

"I want to see Khushi once in this life Chote... she is the most unlucky girl in the world to miss your love. But still I want to thank her for making you this beautiful hearted man."

"No mom... she is never unlucky. I'm the unlucky to miss her. You don't know her mom... she has a beautiful heart you never can guess. She is an Angel mom... her smile... one smile is enough to forget all your sadness and problems. She is a complete heaven mom... your son is really unlucky to miss her mom... but still he is lucky to have her in my life as my friend. I don't know where they are now. I'm trying to find them. If I find her... I will definitely bring her here. Ok?"

Nodding her head, she kissed his forehead again and left from there. Arnav shared one more group hug with his siblings, unaware of his father's proud look towards to him. His father trance was broken by a tap on his shoulder. He looked at his side to see his wife with tearful eyes. He hugged her in a soothing way and said

"I'm really proud of my sun Akshaya... he is grown up man now... I never thought my little Arnav will turn into this beautiful hearted man. I'm really proud of him. This is last time I'm forcing him into a marriage. I don't want to raise his pain. I hope you understand his condition and my decision" he looked at her hopefully

She nodded her head in yes and cried her heart out while hugging him seeking comfort in his arms.

"Arnav Bhayya... bade saab is calling you" informed HP

Nodding his head, Arnav went down to meet his father.

"Dad... HP said that called me."

"Come in Arnav..." Arnav came inside and sat on the couch. He can see some tension in his father's face.

"What dad? What's wrong? Why are you looking tensed?"

"Hmm... there is a problem in US branch Arnav. I need to go there for some days. So, I booked my tickets for today" he paused looking at his son's face and continued seeing Arnav's nod "But there is much more important thing came up here. Someone filed a case against me for producing low quality products in our company with using low quality material."

"What? Who did that?" asked Arnav shockingly.

"Hmm... Who else? Some rivals did that. But here that's not the problem. I should stay here till court declares that I'm clean. But at the same time someone from us should go to US"

"Then I will go dad... what's there? I will go and clear the problem there. You don't worry... everything will be fine."

"But Arnav..."

"No dad... I'm fine with this. I can miss my college day this time. Don't worry"

"But Khushi..."

"I will ask Akash or my friends to check with Khushi. If she comes then I will meet her later. This is also important. I can't leave you in tough situations dad. I will manage. Don't worry"

Arnav's father smiled and said "I never knew my little bundle of joy turned into a responsible, lovable and good hearted son now. I'm proud of you. I hope you will get all your happiness' you deserve"

Nodding his head in no Arnav said "I never wanted my happiness' to come to me without her wish. Leave it dad... when is the flight?"

"Today night at 2"

"Fine then... I will prepare myself. Bye dad"

After that Arnav went out to buy some winter cloths as it is mid winter. And the place he is going is covered with snow fully. He called his personal secretary cum manager cum best friend Aman to confirm about his visa

"Aman are you ready to come with me to US? I mean your Visa and all"

"Of course ASR... I'm ready. Just now Akul sir called me to inform about our US trip and asked me to look about the arrangements. And I'm doing that... and I will be at airport on time. Don't worry..."

"Hmm thanks Aman... will meet you at airport"

"Bye"

"Umm... ASR..." Aman hesitated to ask.

"Yeah Aman... tell me" Arnav is concerned about his friend. He is observing him from time they entered into airport. Now they are boarded the flight and flying from half an hour. But Aman is still like that - uneasy.

"No... I just want to ask about your college day and Khushi"

"College day can wait Aman. And Khushi... I don't know. I asked Akash to go there and check with all. And if Khushi or Shyam comes there he will take their details"

"Arnav... are you happy?"

Arnav inhaled deeply and said "Aman... I really loved her. In fact I still love her. I wanted to propose her, but when she said about their relation, I felt like my world turned upside down. I didn't know that time what to do. I felt like shouting at her, hug her not letting her go far from me, do anything to make her stay with me. But I couldn't. I wanted her to be happy. So, I lost her."

Aman patted his shoulder in comforting way "You know Aman... I didn't trust Shyam that day. But seeing Khushi's trust on her love and Shyam, I thought I'm over reacting. But what to do... I can't let anything happened to her. I can't allow anyone hurt her. Can I?"

"What if she comes back to you? Can you accept her after knowing what life she lived?"

"I'm the happiest person if she comes to me with her WISH. But I wont force her into my life. And the answer for your question - how can I not accept her in my life? She is my life Aman... and she will be my life"

"I hope Khushi comes back to your life"

"If she is happy, I don't want her in my life. I can live with her memories"

"Hmm"

The topic ended there.

The days are really hectic for Arnav and Aman.

"Oh thank god... tomorrow is weekend... I need a break Arnav... if I don't take break then my head will break into million parts. I'm sure of that"

Arnav chuckled at his friend.

"Oh come on... let's enjoy this weekend. Any way we can't go back to India now. We have to be here more 10 days at least. So, what's there if we enjoy the weekend in partying? Come on Arnav... please... please..."

"Okkk... fine... we will go tomorrow"

"No...Not tomorrow... Today itself."

"Fine... we will go... happy?"

"Very..."

Arnav smiled at his friend. He is talking nonstop about all the silly matters in this world. Arnav shook his head while smiling and opened his laptop to work. But this couldn't stop Aman's blabbering. Arnav continued his work with a smile on his face listening to his friend.

"KHUSHI..."he shouted.

Arnav jumped from his seat and asked

"What? Khushi? Where?" he knows Aman very well he is not the person who will say things just like that. And about Khushi... it never happens.

"There..."he pointed out "Look Arnav... is that Khushi? Driver... stop the car..."

"No sir... I can't... It's very busy hour and we can't stop the car now. Rules won't allow. I can only slow down the car"

"To hell with your rules" both friends shouted at driver and opened the doors to jump out. But the traffic doesn't allow them to do that. They looked at the foot path to find Khushi. But for their great disappointment she left from there

They both sighed in disappointment.

"Aman are you sure that girl is Khushi?"

"I'm damn sure Arnav. She is Khushi"

"But, what she is doing here at this hour? This is not a residential area. And her condition? She is... she is not looking fine... she is looking weak..." panic rose in Arnav "What if that idiot did something to her?"

"We have to find out Arnav" he continued looking at Arnav's tension filled eyes "Don't worry Arnav... if that girl is Khushi... we will take her with us. This is my promise to you. Don't worry. Everything will be fine. Tomorrow we will come here and search for her. Till then I will ask our men to enquire about this area. You don't worry. Everything will fine. Khushi will be fine"

Sangam - 2 Part -2 

Who are interested in my story and want PM

Then, please scroll down...

Edited by sankadevi_lg - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Sri..sd..lg.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
For PMs, please add this account to your buddy list. I won't send any PMs from my main account... Edited by me-N-my-arshi - 9 years ago
Pearl_Oyster thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Kiraniya
Edited..!
Mom, the chapter was extremely beautiful..
Loved every bit of it..
Arnavi is purely a darling and I loved him loads in this story.
He loves Khushi a lot and for the sake of her happiness, he's ready to sacrifice his own feelings.
That's really makes him the greater soul.
Also, Arnav's parents are very supporting in the story..
I love them too..
So now Arnavh had to go US and there he saw Khushi..
She looks weak?
I wonder what the matter is..
She's in trouble?
Did Shyam left her alone?
I am all very curious to read further..
Heading onto the next chapter now.. πŸ˜ƒ Edited by Pearl_Oyster - 9 years ago
bs1224 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
That was a good one
Loved it
Arnav ...he is just WOW...such a sweet heart ...their are still good guys out there who can give there whole life for the one who they love...
I'm some where having a thought that khushi does not want arnav to know about her and get in trouble.. That can be the reason for her to disappear all of a sudden
And shyam ..he is somewhere a character who seems fishy to me ...
Arnav did not trusted him..by seeing that day...which day is arnav referring... And khushi need to know more about her
Anyways Amazingly written
Thanks for pm
Well do continue 
And do pm me for this one..
pree2605 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
awesome ts...
awww arnav is such a sweetheart...love him...I hope khushi is fine nd dat shyam hasnt done smethng wrng with her...
thnxx fr pm
..Neha. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Looks interesting!
Continue soon!
Arshisarunfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Res
Unresed 😊
I love the plot of the story which is quite interesting & touching as well! The love of Arnav for Khushi is amazingly selfless, I must say! The profundity & selflessness of his love are best reflected in this convo between Aman & Arnav ~ '"What if she comes back to you? Can you accept her after knowing what life she lived?"
"I'm the happiest person if she comes to me with her WISH. But I wont force her into my life. And the answer for your question - how can I not accept her in my life? She is my life Aman... and she will be my life"
"I hope Khushi comes back to your life"
"If she is happy, I don't want her in my life. I can live with her memories"'.

And what is equally heartwarming here is the understanding, broadness, positive values & warmth shown by Arnav's parents & the pride they are taking in their son's display of selfless love - these qualities are so rare in our society! If we had more of such understanding & broad minded parents in our world! May be Arnav has grown up to be such a selfless & loving person, thanks to their grooming!

Coming to Khushi, much of her story is still shrouded in mystery which builds up the suspense meter too! What's the matter with Shyam? Is Khushi really married to Shyam? If it's so, or even if it's not so, from Aman's description it looks like she's not quite happy! What's the reason behind that? Is Shyam her tormentor or there's something more to it? The way Aman discovered or spotted Khushi in that alien American city is quite dramatic! Hope they can locate her & find out things about her & help her out if needed, in the following parts! Looking forward to it 😊Edited by Arshisarunfan - 9 years ago
AzraZaidi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Intresting :) thanx for pm
MJ_K2 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome...well written...continue soon
os112801 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Nice start please continue soon