Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mai_manmauji thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
@ shaina...ye ho kya gaya hai tum logo ko story interesting lag rahi hai per kewal om and sia k romantic scene se hyper ho gaye howhy bahut sare show,movie me double role hote hain,kai baar toh ehdum opposite like "sharmili'' toh kya unhe nahi dekhna chahiye,mughe iss baar tum logo k against me hone ka logic samgh nahi aa raha because i am also die-hard mriara fanπŸ˜•
Shaina_b thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: tina_28

well dear in my pov ye kewal iss baat per depend karta hai ki cv kitni acche tarike se sia and tara ko differentiate kar sakte hain...rahi baat sensitive hone ki toh indian audience ki senstivness iss baat se hi clear ho jati hai ki rishto ka faluda banane wali kekta maiyaa k sare serial TRP chart me rule karte hain...sach toh ye hai ki audience ko entertainment chahiye,agar unhe entertaining lagega toh dekhenge nahi lagega nahi denkhenge...mughe lag raha hai mai dekh rahi hoon,baki tension kyo le😊

Ekta's audience do not watch EBI!!!!😳

The ones who watch EBI actually hate Ekta's shows!!!!!🀒 πŸ€’ πŸ€’

Ananya80 thumbnail

Tina i understand what ur trying to say. I am
Glad Mriara are the same and their love for each other haven't changed and will never in the future
CV's very well know what will happen .but i had to agree with Tanvi too The FB scene they showed today was one of Mriara's magical moments and they just showed the same scene with Om and Sia who is Tara's look alike . They
should have shown a different scenario when sia was saying I love u to that guy . All I can think of is Mriara scene.because we as Mriara fans are very possessive about our fav couple they just can't play with our emotions showing the same scenes .
mai_manmauji thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaina_b

I agree with you!!!!😳

Sia is still played by Chhavi and it is intolerable to see her with someone else in this show!!!!!  

shanu maaf karna per kahi aisa toh nahi ki tu bhi vicha dream dekhne lagi hai...kyoki mughe lagta hai vicha dreamer show me unke opposite kisi ko accept nahi kar sakte(plzzz vicha dreaming karne walo mugh pe gussa na hona😊)
mai_manmauji thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaina_b

Ekta's audience do not watch EBI!!!!😳

The ones who watch EBI actually hate Ekta's shows!!!!!🀒 πŸ€’ πŸ€’

i think kuch alag like karne wale EBI dekhte hain aur jo kuch ab tak dikhaya gaya hai wo dusre show se alag hai....baki toh bhagwan jane,mughe koi problem nahi ,jab tak accha lagega dekhenge,boring or off-air ho jayega toh simply bye-2πŸ˜†
Badtameez_Dil thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
tina simple point we cant take that mean we cant...either cv's need to work very hard & chhavi need to work harder to create the difference of tara & Sia...
at same we cant take bcoz the couple in EBI is Mriara as Vicha its really is very much special to us...for audience it maybe entertainment ...we r very much emotionally attach with it...very possessive ...about sentimental ...

if MriAra scene before that cv's didnt played out aybe Impact ws to be more...there cv's tried to put the less impact before they give a shock to viewers they gave Mriara scenes...
Shaina_b thumbnail

@ shaina...ye ho kya gaya hai tum logo ko story interesting lag rahi hai per kewal om and sia k romantic scene se hyper ho gaye howhy bahut sare show,movie me double role hote hain,kai baar toh ehdum opposite like "sharmili'' toh kya unhe nahi dekhna chahiye,mughe iss baar tum logo k against me hone ka logic samgh nahi aa raha because i am also die-hard mriara fanπŸ˜•

I don't know Tina but it is just weird!!!!🀒

You saw what that one scene did to me for a while!!!!   

I guess Sia is her look-alike but even then I would be happier seeing as minimum scenes of her with Om as possible!!!!

Ananya80 thumbnail

<font size="3">shanu maaf karna per kahi aisa toh nahi ki tu bhi vicha dream dekhne lagi hai...kyoki mughe lagta hai vicha dreamer show me unke opposite kisi ko accept nahi kar sakte(plzzz vicha dreaming karne walo mugh pe gussa na hona😊)</font>

Lol Tina we are not talking about Vicha as real life couple we are talking about Vicha As Mriara in EBI . As long as Vicha are in EBI whatever dual roles or triple roles they play they can be paired only opposite each other and no one else and I meant in EBI . Once this show ends it's their personal life and they can pair opposite anyone in any other show . But as Mriara fans we won't tolerate to see them with any other actor in the show .
Shaina_b thumbnail

shanu maaf karna per kahi aisa toh nahi ki tu bhi vicha dream dekhne lagi hai...kyoki mughe lagta hai vicha dreamer show me unke opposite kisi ko accept nahi kar sakte(plzzz vicha dreaming karne walo mugh pe gussa na hona😊)

No I am not seeing ViCha dream at all!!!!πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Why would I want Viraf for someone else??πŸ˜› πŸ˜›

I would rather want him for myself!!!!πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š

Also I have a list of actresses I want to see opposite Viraf after EBI ready!!!!!πŸ˜› πŸ˜†

Badtameez_Dil thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Ananya80

Tina i understand what ur trying to say. I am
Glad Mriara are the same and their love for each other haven't changed and will never in the future
CV's very well know what will happen .but i had to agree with Tanvi too The FB scene they showed today was one of Mriara's magical moments and they just showed the same scene with Om and Sia who is Tara's look alike . They
should have shown a different scenario when sia was saying I love u to that guy . All I can think of is Mriara scene.because we as Mriara fans are very possessive about our fav couple they just can't play with our emotions showing the same scenes .

that cake & I love u immediately reminds of MriAra..in every moment i ws thinking for that scene ws MriAra...my mind rolled i ws so like URGHHH...
if i think of story than also i cant take its just too difficult for me to gulp down these scenes...with 1 scene im thinking next tym to change the channel...that ws exactly the same kind of scene played each scene of MriAra in the show r special to us...cant take the authenticity of those scenes