Tara Or Sia/ Tara & Sia

Badtameez_Dil thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago

So From Today's Episode Maybe Getting to see in Future Double Roles of sita-Geeta, or Like Saaya Movie...

Tara ki humshakal hai Sia now this co-incident or Tara ki sister hogi we will get to c in future...maybe this Omkar guy ws normal till his wife not dead tara ki humshakal...but after 5 yrs she is in comma he became a rude guy he is thinking she is his Sia but actually that accident of them also happened on same day as of MriAra they land in same hospital..but his wife died...maybe that tara ki humshakal is killed by this mannat or maybe sia is alive is gayab by mannat sister ( can be alive is future though i dont want double role & alive)..due to property issues..in future gal will turn to be shown more negative as now showing all goodie goodie but in EBI what is being seen char is not like that...

In All One thing Creative Played well before giving the double role shocking scene they gave MriAra in pain trying to reach there Past...
But when they shown that  scene it simply remind me of MriAra cake scene...how much they tried with showing Humshakal in well-groomed manner tried to differentiate with Tara but it fall's flat down the hill ...It didnt gave me any differentiation...( Maybe i would be trying to avoid well remote is always there to change when there scenes will be shown next tym)

It made me real Cringe 😑🀒
Cv's really need to Avoid...

If they wanted to go -on with it than they r free soon audience will also give them the answer in form of Trps ..half of the audience /viewers r already irked with the leaps/ memory loss/ comma
now this will be more unbearable...πŸ₯±

If they cant Keep MriAra as Authentic in EBI
in future also i dont want Sia also to be Alive...they will be showing Sia Alive as Radha Alive...πŸ€”

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shaina_b thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Sia was obviously Tara's look-alike!!!!πŸ€”

Whether she was Tara's twin sister or not we will only know in the future!!!!😳

Par mujhe aisa lag raha hai jaise Om ko pata hai ke yeh Sia nahi Tara hai!!!!πŸ€” πŸ€” πŸ€”

Mannat is too good to be true!!!!πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

I don't trust anyone from that lying family!!!!!😑 πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘

I cringed at that cake scene!!!!   

It drove me to temporary insanity!!!!!  

I agree with you that they have to keep MriAra authentic!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š

I am fine with Sia being alive but they need to avoid Om-Sia scenes as much as they can!!!!!

Edited by Shaina_b - 9 years ago
mai_manmauji thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Tanu iss sia naam ki mystery ne EBI k interest ko badha diya hai(in my pov)mughe OM n sia ka romance dekhne se bhi koi problem nahi hain...haan tara k saath usse kabhi digest nahi kar sakte...and one more thing,cv ko acche se pata hai ebians mriara ko lekar kitne senti hain,wo om and tara ka romance dikhane ki galti kabhi nahi karenge...so plzz calm down,tum logo ko hyper hona suit nahi karta πŸ˜† Edited by tina_28 - 9 years ago
Badtameez_Dil thumbnail
Originally posted by: tina_28

Tanu iss sia naam ki mystery ne EBI k interest ko badha diya hai(in my pov)mughe OM n sia ka romance dekhne se bhi koi problem nahi hain...haan tara k saath usse kabhi digest nahi kar sakte...and one more thing,cv ko acche se pata hai ebians mriara ko lekar kitne senti hain,wo om and tara ka romance dikhane ki galti kabhi nahi karenge...so plzz calm down,tum logo ko hyper hona suit nahi karta πŸ˜†

mujhe toh problem hi problem hai..isse mera MriAra ki authenticity problem mein aa sakti hai...
i want them to remain Unique in every way...
isliya Atleast in EBI I Cant take Vicha  scenes with anyone...

they can do 10 shows with anyone no problem in EBI NOT ALLOWED
mai_manmauji thumbnail
Originally posted by: Badtameez_Dil

mujhe toh problem hi problem hai..isse mera MriAra ki authenticity problem mein aa sakti hai...

dear apni-2 soch hai😊 i respect your feeling lekin problem ye hai ki agar cv tara ko as a sia dikha rahe hain toh fir sia ki jyada nahi toh thodi toh story show karenge hi kyoki bina iske story aage bdhana possible hi nahi hai...mai mriara ko lekar possesive hoon,unhe kisi k saath pair kare mughe ye acceptable nahi hai....meri liye story entertaining honi important hai,jo filhaal mughe lag rahi hai😊 
Badtameez_Dil thumbnail
Originally posted by: tina_28

dear apni-2 soch hai😊 i respect your feeling lekin problem ye hai ki agar cv tara ko as a sia dikha rahe hain toh fir sia ki jyada nahi toh thodi toh story show karenge hi kyoki bina iske story aage bdhana possible hi nahi hai...mai mriara ko lekar possesive hoon,unhe kisi k saath pair kare mughe ye acceptable nahi hai....meri liye story entertaining honi important hai,jo filhaal mughe lag rahi hai😊 

U know im talking in practical sense Indian Audience is very emotional about the pairings...if not handled properly...audience wont take it...

The strong hold of the show is MriAra & Kala after the story before leap went haywire...
yes story is important the kind of mystery they r showing over is interesting but what im saying they can avoid sia- omkar romantic angle scenes...
otherwise those like u if can manage to watch can watch & those like who wont can always change the channel πŸ˜ƒ

but at Moment MriAra side se tracks story is very much interesting...the passion of Love...to reach to eachother one knowing other unknowing is very much interesting...

Edited by Badtameez_Dil - 9 years ago
mai_manmauji thumbnail

U know im talking in practical sense Indian Audience is very emotional about the pairings...if not handled properly...audience wont take it...

The strong hold of the show is MriAra & Kala after the story before leap went haywire...
yes story is important the kind of mystery they r showing over is interesting but what im saying they can avoid sia- omkar romantic angle scenes...
otherwise those like u if can manage to watch can watch & those like who wont can always change the channel πŸ˜ƒ

well dear in my pov ye kewal iss baat per depend karta hai ki cv kitni acche tarike se sia and tara ko differentiate kar sakte hain...rahi baat sensitive hone ki toh indian audience ki senstivness iss baat se hi clear ho jati hai ki rishto ka faluda banane wali kekta maiyaa k sare serial TRP chart me rule karte hain...sach toh ye hai ki audience ko entertainment chahiye,agar unhe entertaining lagega toh dekhenge nahi lagega nahi denkhenge...mughe lag raha hai mai dekh rahi hoon,baki tension kyo le😊
Shaina_b thumbnail

I agree with you!!!!😳

Sia is still played by Chhavi and it is intolerable to see her with someone else in this show!!!!!  

mai_manmauji thumbnail
ye ho kya gaya hai tum logo ko story interesting lag rahi hai per kewal om and sia k romantic scene se hyper ho gaye howhy??? bahut sare show,movie me double role hote hain,kai baar toh ehdum opposite like "sharmili'' toh kya unhe nahi dekhna chahiye,mughe iss baar tum logo k against me hone ka logic samgh nahi aa raha because i am also die-hard mriara fanπŸ˜•
Edited by tina_28 - 9 years ago
Shaina_b thumbnail

but at Moment MriAra side se tracks story is very much interesting...the passion of Love...to reach to eachother one knowing other unknowing is very much interesting...

Exactly!!!!

We can't tolerate seeing Tara or even Sia with that Om!!!!!   

It is making my blood boil!!!!!😑 πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘

MriAra is the only thing which is holding us to this trash show now!!!!😳