Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
lovely update.
liked it.
superb.
1987Trisha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
so, finally she understood how wrong she was about her mother, about her pov towards life. towards people of her surrounding, about Arnav and most importantly about Shyam...
how wrong she was when she has accused her brother who always wants to protect her, keep her happy give her everything whatever is humanly possible, always make up to her what she has missed in her childhood...

it's not only she who suffered...shyam and Garima have also gone through the same...may be more than her...
now she is wrong..she knew it..Each word what Arnav said is right...100% and she knows it...no matter how harsh is sounds but she is the truth about her...
now atleast now make peace with yourself

SUPERB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
frenzyy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Heart-wrenching! But khushi understood her mother wasn't in the wrong
Anjinie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Congrats on u'r 2nd thread, loved how Khushi's mum spoke her n said really what happened to her how their father left them, tjhis was an eye opener for Khushi, to be honest I would like for their father downfall in his bussiness where he must never recovery n let there be problems in his life. n Khushi n Shyma must not forgive him for things he had done to their mum, 
sonia_92 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
finally, finally khushi knows why her mother wasn't the one at fault. I'm so glad you wrote this chapter, we needed one on unveiling the past
Sonaparam29 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Lovely update..finally khushi mast mystry is solved..frr ill b little decensy n mind in khushi to see evryones POzv..nt nly hrrs!!
😆
mrignayani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Enjoyed filling in the blanks but missed arhi in this update...thanks for the elaborate character sketch!
canapoem thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Awesome update Archi.
Garima's story was so sad to read. How much cruel and selfish can a man become in his life, Shashi is a living example for that. I hope no girl in this world gets a husband like him.

For Khushi its been revelations one after the other. First it was Arnav who was trying to put some sense in her stupid brain and now the biggest truth of her life, the truth of her father's betrayal and her mother's pain filled life. 

Hope Khushi and Garima build a bond between them from here onwards and hope Khushi gets some sense in her mind and tries to analyse life and people around her better than earlier.

People say Karma always gets back to them according to their deeds. But here its so strange that Shashi who is like the ultimate scum bag is living his life happily whereas Garima is suffering and has suffered all her life and the kids are suffering too. 
Archi I hope you have something planned later on where in Shashi pays for his sins and I just wish that Shyam and Khushi can slap their father once in front of their mother.
Edited by canapoem - 9 years ago
henamani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
I can relate to garima that toxic love can destroy lives. Having been through the experience myself i know the self depracation one feels when everything uve done or said is twisted to give another meaning altogether
fffan123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Nice update. Cleared a lot of misunderstandings.