||~The Royal Celebration Of The Royal Show~ Jodha Akbar Turns One!~||

Sexylicious. thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

https://i.imgur.com/FwiRhdb.jpg

By: DC and hema

The epic Love-story of Jodha Akbar better known as AkDha started on 18th of June.It claimed many hearts after the show started airing with the sizzling chemistry of the lead pair Rajat Tokas and Paridhi Sharma (Parijat). The Royal couple conquered many hearts as the story started building with the love hate relationship they shared with each other.Jodha Akbar is a sixteenth century love story about a political marriage of convenience between a Mughal emperor, Akbar, and a Rajput princess, Jodhaa.

Political success knew no bounds for Emperor Akbar. After having secured the Hindu Kush, his empire extends from Afghanistan to the Bay of Bengal, and from the Himalayas to the Narmada River. Through a shrewd blend of diplomacy, intimidation and brute force, Akbar won the allegiance of the Rajputs. This allegiance was not universal. But little did Akbar know that when he married Jodhaa, a fiery Rajput princess, in order to further strengthen his relations with the Rajputs, he would in turn be embarking upon a new journey  the journey of true love.

The daughter of King Bharmal of Amer, Jodhaa resented being reduced to a mere political pawn in this marriage of alliance, and Akbar's biggest challenge now lies in winning the love of Jodhaa  a love hidden deep below resentment and extreme prejudice.The story starts with Jodha promising to bring Jalal's head in front her Goddess as his army had stolen the Goddess's precious jewels. After laying his eyes upon the "Desert Rose." the young emperor decided to make her HIS begum. After a-lot of hurdles the emperor succeeds  in his motives and gets married to the young princess. But this young princess snatches away all the rights from her husband. Jalal promises to make Jodha's life a living hell. for which he succeeds. But this brave Begum of his stood firm in all hurdles, with Hamida and Salima's support.Maham anga,Ruqqaiya, Sharriffuddin and Adham acted as barrier for Jodha. 
Soon Jalal started being weak for Jodha. Her sweet nature, her beautiful face, her grace and her voice, he started liking each and everything she did. But this didn't last long when the wicked Mahamanga created a rift between the Royal couple. Then a bandhi named Benazir entered the show and Jalal tried his level best to make Jodha jealous and he was succeeded in doing so.Jodha later on gets to know that Benazir was sent to kill Jalal. On Benazir and Jalal's wedding day, Jodha drinks the poison which was meant for Jalal, to save him. Jalal gets shocked and is heartbroken. He prays to Kanha and Allah to give back HIS Jodha to him. Jodha returns from the almost dead situation.

This is when the couple started growing close to each other.Tending each other.s wounds and standing by the happiness. The couple started falling in love with each other but they dared not to declare it to each other as they feared rejection.Mahamanga then, yet again succeeded in creating a rift between the lovebirds, by making Jalal believe that Jodha is having an affair. Jalal then tells Jodha to go away from Agra. but later he learns that it was Jodha's brother Sujamal. Guilt strucks him and the next minute he finds himself in Jodha's room, seeking for forgiveness. But Jalal was too late and Jodha had already left! Broken, Jalal starts his journey to Amer but he doesnt find his lady love there. She has wandered away in Mathura, seeking refuge in an ashram. Away from the hustle bustle, Jodha started leading an ordinary life. Jalal finds Jodha in Mathura and asks for forgiveness. She doesnt accept his apology and returns to Amer and he to Agra.

After abolishing Tirth Yatra, Jodha gets impressed with him and she comes back to Agra. Jalal arranges a grand welcome ceremony for Jodha. After meeting her Jalal could not help but smile. Now, they grew more close to each other. After celebrating their first anniversary with each other. Jalal learns that Ruqqaiya is pregnant. Jodha is abit sad. When Jalal comes to her room. Jodha confesses her love to him. Jalal and Jodha, the royal couple consumate their marriage in a very Royal way, becoming "DO JISM EK JAAN"

18th Junee 2013, the epic Love Saga, of Jodha Akbar began. The perfect story of Hate to Love. The story of how a Rajvanshi woman, changed the power hungry Mughal Monarch-Akbar. This 16th century love story, is not fiction for sure and that is why over 600 years later, when one talks about cross-religion love, the first thing that comes into mind is Jodha-Akbar's marriage. Call it a political Alliance, call it a contract, call it a marriage of 2 religions, what it led to was love and just Pure Love.

It has been one year of love, one year of fights, one year of ups and downs, but surely one year of full on Jodha-Akbar entertainment that kept us glued on to our seats. Jodha Akbar completes a year of entertaining audiences and being one of the most consistent shows TRP wise (Mostly Top 3)

Jodha Akbar, now harboring one of the largest fan bases an Indian Television show has ever seen, truly rules all of our hearts. Whether it is the set, the story, the cast and crew, Jodha-Akbar never fails to execute and keep their audiences entertained. Controversies have always mulled around the serial, but nothing has affected the strong manner in which it continues to run. This thread is a big THANK YOU to the serial and everyone involved for always keeping us happy. 

No one predicted the period show Jodha Akbar to do so well, coz the show started off rather low in numbers. In fact, people had predicted that the makers will pull the plug on the show sooner than later.

However, Ekta and Zee Programming Head Ajay Balwankar said that they have faith in the product and it will eventually pull numbers. And boy they were right. In a press conference a few months back Ajay had said, "We were confident that the show will grow and it is growing. The story is just beginning to take shape as we had to initially see that certain characters get introduced to audiences. Now viewers will get to see Jodha and Akbar getting together."

The romance quotient in Jodha Akbar touched the audience's hearts and melted ours too. The numbers are a proof of that. Jodha Akbar's TRP reached 6.7. 

https://i.imgur.com/GqasQKr.jpg

Edited by hinz - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sexylicious. thumbnail

- b i o g r a p h y -

Rajat Tokas is an Indian television actor. He achieved recognition by playing the lead role in an Indian television series , Dharti Ka Veer Yodha Prithviraj Chauhan. He played the role of Veer in a Dharam Veer on the newly launched channel, NDTV Imagine. He can currently be seen in the new series being aired on STAR Plus, "Tere Liye" as 'Robindo'.

Rajat was born on 19th July 1991 in Munirka, South Delhi to Ramvir and Pramila Tokas. He studied in the Hope Hall Foundation School, R.K. Puram, Delhi. Due to his hectic schedule as an actor, he began studying through correspondence. His father encouraged him to pursue acting as his career, when he started showing some interest in the field. His father Ramvir Tokas left his job for his son's career.

He was 15 when he went along with his dad to Mumbai to give auditions for Sagar Art's Sai Baba. He got casted in the auditions and went to Baroda. He played the role of Tantya (Sai Baba's brother).

The Sagar's then decided to launch their new serial - Dharti Ka Veer Yodha Prithviraj Chauhan. They had decided that Rajat Tokas would play the role of Teen Prithviraj Chauhan for only a few episodes. But the ex - vice president of India - Shree Bhairon Singh Shekhawat was really impressed by this kid. The Sagar's then decided to increase his role. Rajat had aimed for a long inning. He played the role for more than 1 year. He has a huge fan following.

He learnt Sword Fighting and Karate especially for his role as Prithviraj Chauhan. He love's playing football, swimming and horse riding.

Rajat has other works apart from Prithviraj Chauhan. His main works are Jadui Chiraag, Light House For Children, Bongo, Mera Dost, Rahul, Ek Nazar Ki Tamanna, Hey Hawain, Khoj Khajane Ki, Abhivyakti and Saibaba.

he worked in NDTV's hit serial called Dharam Veer where he plays the role of Veer. Later,he returned with a modern show playing the role of Robindo/ Robbie in star plus's show Tere Liye.

- t e l e v i s i o n   s h o w s -

|| D h a r t i   k a   v e e r   y o d h a   P r i t h v i r a j   C h a u h a n ||

as

P r i t h v i r a j   C  h a u h a n

• ^^credit : swati di

Dharti Ka Veer Yodha Prithviraj Chauhan was a television programme aired on the Indian television channel STAR Plus.

Prithviraj Chauhan holds the record for the most successful historical show ever made in the history of Indian Television.
It opened with a very high trp of 4.O and maintained its standard throughout its course.Not only was it a benchmark for all other historic shows to follow,but it also proved that historic shows can attract the masses too.It probably is the only weekend show which rules the trp charts.
Not only did the audience love it,the critics gave it a green signal too.It continues to be one of the most loved historic shows.
The Sagars,who hold a reputation of making the best mythological/historic/periodic shows spent 10 years on research for this show.

The show was about one of the most famous Hindu kings of medieval Indian history: Prithviraj Chauhan, his early life, his exploits, and love for Princess Sanyogita. The serial draws on the early Hindi/Apabhramsha epic of Chandabardayi, Prithviraj Raso, but the producers took liberties with the plot.

Prithviraj Chauhan, the last ruler of the Chauhan dynasty to sit on the throne of Delhi, was born in 1165 to Someshwar Chauhan, the king of Ajmer. He was skilled in military skills, and succeeded to the throne of Ajmer at the age of thirteen, in 1178, when his father died in a battle. His mother's father Anangpal, ruler of Delhi, declared him heir to the throne of Delhi after hearing about his courage and bravery.

His love for Sanyogita, the daughter of his enemy, Jaichand, is well known. He rode off with her on the day of her 'Swayamwara'. The epic, and the serial, chronicle his life and military exploits, as a military leader and skilled archer.

|| D h a r a m    V e e r ||

- a s   V e e r -  

Dharam Veer was a Periodic Drama that highlights the beauty of a relationship based on unconditional Love, Friendship and Loyalty.It is a Fictional Tale of two Princes -Dharam and Veer,their Friendship, Loyalty, Bravery and their Adventures as they traverse the path of life which is presented by Sagar Arts.

It marked the return of Rajat Tokas after the huge success of Prithviraj Chauhan.

Veer (played by Rajat Tokas) is Dharam's Cousin & Best friend, and he loves dharam and protects him no matter what. Instinctive and spontaneous, blessed with a natural wit and intelligence which he utilizes to help Dharam Fulfill his Princely Duties and Responsibilities. His character is very interesting because his life will take a new twist once he will find out that he is not aryavrata but a shramik.He falls in love with a robber "Shera" who pretends to be a princess named Ananya but her secret is revealed and Veer gets a great shock. He then decides to forget her but Shera wants to make him realize that she hadn't become a "daku" of her own free will but Veer doesn't listen to her. Eventually, when Veer comes to know about his shramik heritage, the two are on speaking terms again and the romance blossoms further.

|| T e r e  L i y e ||

a s  R o b i n d o -

Tere Liye is a popular Indian TelevisionDrama Series that airs on STAR Plus. The show is produced by Ekta Kapoorand created by Balaji Telefilms.Due to creative differences with the channel and low ratings compared to rivals this show is going to end in last week of march.

Robindo Ganguly'Anuraag's younger brother- Robindo, known as Robbie to his family and friends is spontaneous, free spirited and very friendly and known as the "bad boy" who gets himself in heaps of trouble and also broken many girls' hearts. He also had flings with them in the past but soon had fallen for Mauli, and likes her more than any other girl he met. He was interested in many girls and has now learnt his lesson after Mauli discovered the shocking truth of Robindo getting a girl pregnant while in the US and left him to wed Taposh, who she had always loved. He has been sent to go to US by his father and had now returned with a brand new look. Since the incident of his engagement with Mauli broken, he is heartbroken, negative and furious and decides to seek revenge on Taani who he thinks is the cause for the break up of him and Mauli. Is married to Jonaki.

-A n  E p i s o d i c - 

F e a  r   F  i l e s   i n    Z e e   T  v   a s   A n k u s h 

-S p e c i a l   A p p e a r a n c e-

M a d  h a v    S h a  s t r i   I  n   K e s h a v  p a n  d i t   o n  Z e e   T v 

Madhav Shastri, an innocent boy from a middle-class from Allahabad, is falsely convicted and therefore steps into jail at the tender age of 14. At 24, emerges Keshav Pandit, a man who knows every trick in the trade of law. He soon becomes 'Robin Hood' with a law book as his weapon.
After 10 years, Keshav sets out not only to get the long-awaited justice for himself but also for every innocent who has been trapped in the vicious circle of law.
Keshav with his team (Sayra, Mangal, Vandana and Sonu) battles the law system fighting it out against crooked and opportunistic lawyers and powerful criminals to get justice for the helpless common man. Keshav is the only lawyer without the black coat who doesn't fight for money but for justice.
On the personal front, he is tossed between two women - Sayra, the daughter of the Jailor of Tihar Jail who was always by his side in the 10 years he spent there. The other  woman is Sonu, the love of his life, who waited for him for 10 years.
The story of Keshav Pandit is based on the best selling novels titled 'Keshav Pandit' by renowned Hindi author Ved Prakash Sharma.

|| J o d h a  A k b a r || 

-R a j a t  T o k a s  a s  A k b a r-

- A w a r d s -

• ' Best Child Actor ' Star Parivar Awards (2007)
  • Best Yogya Jodi ' Star Parivar Awards (2007); along with Mugdha Chaphekar, his co-actor in Prithviraj Chauhan
  • ' Best Child Actor Gold Awards (2007)
  • ' Best child actor ' Indian Telly Awards (2007)
  • 'B e s t   A c t o r   ( P o p u l a r )   '   I n d i a n   T e l e vi s i o n   
  • A c a d em y   A w a r d s  (2007)

Paridhi Sharma is a popular Indian Television actress. She was last seen in Playtime Creations show 'Ruk Jana Nahi' on star plus as Sanchi's best friend 'Mehek'. Before this She had played the negative lead in 'Tere Mere Sapne'. Currently, she is playing the lead role of 'Jodha' in the popular show Jodha akbar which comes on Zee TV. This is Paridhi's first lead role till date.
Paridhi Sharma was born in Bagh, Dhar (Madhya Pradesh) and shifted to Mumbai two years back to pursue acting. She has completed BBA from the Prestige Institute of Management and completed MBA from Pune. She started her acting career as the second lead in 'Ruk Jaana Nahin'. She is innocent and a simple person, in addition to that beautiful face. To portray the character of 'Jodha', she has went under the training of martial arts, sword fighting and horse-riding.

Paridhi as Jodha

Jodha in Jodha Akbar
The real name of 'Jodha' in the TV show 'Jodha Akbar' is Paridhi Sharma. The actress who made her debut as supporting cast in Star Plus's TV show 'Ruk Jaana Nahi', is now seen as a first lead role in a whole new genre which shows the love-story period of Mughal emperor Akbar and his Hindu wife Jodha. Paridhi has been getting a lot of compliments for the same role and also been compared to an iconic personality Aishwarya Rai Bachchan. She said, "People have come and told me, you look better than Aishwarya. People have even compared me to Madhubala. It feels great that my hard work has paid off."

For Jodha, Ekta revealed, "I wanted someone who possesses the radiance and dignity of the loveliest Rajput princess Indian history's seen. I'm told Jodha was someone whose eyes conveyed humility, simplicity, courage and conviction. Paridhi embodies everything I had in mind for Jodha. When Paridhi stood there in Jodha's bridal finery and delivered some of her lines, I knew the role belonged to her."

Paridhi Sharma has previously been a part of Ekta Kapoor Production House but this is her first role as a lead. With a big smile on her face Paridhi said, "Landing Jodha's role is a dream come true. To begin with, the fact that it's a lead role in an Ekta Kapoor production on a popular channel like Zee TV. She adds " I'm playing a famous historical figure in a lavish period drama". 

Paridhi sharma and Rajat Tokas

creditd:Candz
Paridhi sharma is playing the role of Jodha in historical show Jodha-Akbar opposite Rajat Tokas as Akbar. She said, "It has been a nice experience working with him till date. He is a trained and experienced actor and is also very co-operative. He likes discussing before enacting the scenes. So, I think the experience will only get better in the future."

Sexylicious. thumbnail

CreditsLAshaNegi

Credits:Wikipedia
YearAwardCategoryNomineeResult
2013Indian Television Academy AwardsBest Historical/Mythological ShowEkta KapoorWon
Best Actor in Negative RoleChetan HansrajNominated
Best Actress in Negative RoleAshwini Kalsekar
Best Art DirectionSandesh & Vishwanath
Best CostumesNidhi Yasha
Best Actor (Drama)Rajat Tokas
Zee Rishtey AwardsFavorite DharavahikEkta KapoorWon
Favorite Khalnayak (Male)Chetan Hansraj
Favorite Nayi JodiRajat Tokas & Paridhi Sharma
Favorite Popular Face (Male)Rajat Tokas
Best ScreenplayR M Joshi
BIG Star Entertainment AwardsBIG Star Most Entertaining TV Show (Fiction)Ekta KapoorNominated
BIG Star Most Entertaining TV ActorRajat Tokas
2014Star Guild AwardsBest TV Show (Fiction)Ekta KapoorNominated
Best Actress in Leading RoleParidhi Sharma
Best Director (Fiction)Santram VermaWon
Best Actor in Leading RoleRajat Tokas
2014Garv Indian Television AwardsBest ConceptEkta KapoorWon
Best CostumesNidhi Yasha
Best Art DirectorSantram Verma
Best Ensemblance CastEkta Kapoor
Best Negative Star (Jury)Ashwini Kalsekar
Best Fresh Star (Jury)Paridhi Sharma
Best Actor (Jury)Rajat Tokas
Best Serial (Popular)Ekta Kapoor
Best Negative Star (Popular)Chetan Hansraj
Best Show with Social MessageJodha Akbar
Best Actor (Popular)Rajat Tokas
20147th Boroplus Gold AwardsBest Actor (Critics)[12]Rajat TokasWon
Face of the Year (Male)[12]Rajat Tokas
Best Fresh New Face (Female)[12]Paridhi Sharma
Best Actress in Negative Role (Critics)[12]Ashwini Kalsekar
Best Actor in Negative Role (Popular)[12]Chetan Hansraj
Best Actress in Supporting Role (Popular)[12]
Lavina Tandon

Sexylicious. thumbnail

Congratulations to Jodha Akbar!

Congratulations to Jodha Akbar!

Congrats JODHA AKBAR for completing a year🥳🥳
This journey of one year was full of joy and surprises...we viewers enjoyed it a lot...it is my FAVOURITE show❤️
There is no comparison with the success Jodha Akbar has achieved...
.it has emerged as the best historical show ever on Indian TV...thnx to Rajat Tokas, Paridhi Sharma and the entire team of Jodha Akbar for making this show so interesting n for entertaining us🤗...n yes thnx to EKTA KAPOOR for giving such wonderful show to viewers.👏
I wish  this show achieves more n more success n make many unbreakable records👍🏼
Jodha Akbar Rocks!!!!!

Congrats to the whole team of Jodha Akbar! 😎

You came , You saw and You conquered our hearts! Congo JA! MAY you continue to dazzle us for years.

Congratulations JA for completing 1 year ! 🥳
This year passed like wind ! 😳
U guys did an awesome job ! 👏
N the trp's prove that ! 
Wishing you luck for future ! 👍🏼

congrats to all jodha akbar cast and crew for completing one successful year
In this one year we fans see alots of ups and down mean  got many rumor regarding show but love for the show
increase day by day :) i pray jodha akbar complete 100 year and gain many more awards
and success in upcoming days and this small shayari for all cast & crew of jodha akbar

Har kamyabi pay aap ka naam hoga,
Apke har qadam pay duniya ka salam hoga,
Mushkilon ka samna himmat sey karna,
Dua hai ek din waqt bhi apka ghulam hoga

keep rocking jodha akbar  we love u

Congratulations!!!! Party time!!! Happy anniversary to my fav. show Jodha Akbar and its team and forumites !!!! 

Congrats on completing one year.

Congrats To Jodha Akbar Team :)

Happy first anniversary of serial akdha last year it started with a bang love u pari and rt ok .love my akdha

Congratulations to the whole team of jodha akbar
You guys are doing a great job 
Keep the good work up!
Rajat and paridhi are superawesome! 
They make the best onscreen pair! 

congrats... 

Congrats, 

congrats to all jodha akbar team members for completing a roller coaster year successfully. n thank you so much for giving us a beautiful historical show

A hearty congratulation to whole JA team!!
Thanx ekta mam for bringing this epic story of two ppl !!
Congo to pari,rajat,lavina,manisha,ashwini(best actress till nw in JA) and other characters u guys living those characters fully dat can be seen on screen

Thanx for entertaining us for d whole year...wish d show goes on and never ends

congratulation to the whole cast and crew of JA 
Omg one year completed it feels like yesterday jalal saw jodha first time
jodha jalal completed journey from hate to love beautifully 
and now i hope we will see different aspects of their love
Rajat paridhi did a fantastic job as jodha and jalal

Congo guys! Completion of one year of JA and JA forum! 

Heartly congrats 2 d entire team of jodha akbar!  
U guyz have taken lot of efforts 2 make this serial beautiful & it is really touching our hearts!
Thanx 4 giving us such a memorable visual treat & we want 2 celebrate many more such anniverseries,so guyz keep rocking!   

Happy 1st Anniversary To JA Team...
It was a beautiful epic romantic journey with Parijat as Jodha Akbar...

Sexylicious. thumbnail

Title: ..Tahniat..
theme:Amor. GandhivDhari & ..Tahniat..
Signatures/Banners:saher_90,Candz VasusenaRadheya
Write Up:Rajat Tokas AT, ..Tahniat.. & -aady-
Tags: _Koeli_Appy_

Special thankx to Koeli_Appy for making the tags in a short notice🤗

Regards, ..Tahniat..,Amor & JA DEV Team..

Sexylicious. thumbnail
Come on JAians! Lets wish JA🥳
TheItalianBride thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
JA is one of the best Show to happen on Indian TV. Congratulations to the entire team of JA and all the fans around the globe. Specially thanks to all the members of JA forum for making the 1yr journey memorable. I came to know so many people and got some awesome lifelong friends here. Love to All. Beautiful Thread Boss.Edited by GandivDhari - 9 years ago
Sexylicious. thumbnail

Originally posted by: GandivDhari

Beautiful Thread Boss.Will Unres on 18th.

thankx po 🤗
Thankx for the theme 🤗
Susan.Dsouza thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
congrats to full cast and crew of jodha akbar love u all :)
i never taught this historical show become my most fav
show to be frank i hate histrorical show but the magic of AKdha
force me to love this show now i cant miss a single episode of this show :)
i pray this show become more popular and become num 1 show in upcoming days
love you jodha akbar😛

Rajat Tokas who kill million girl by his killer expression

Paridhi Sharma kill million boy by her sweet smile and beauty

jeevan saathi thi hai diya aur baati thi hum🤗

Edited by susantogiaa - 9 years ago
Heeralicious thumbnail
congratulations JA !! Parijat!!
So glad to see that we have completed one successful year!
Amazing journey so far!
Love you JA!