Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: hindu4lyf

Awesome Zephs! Welcome to the world of plies and pas de bourres!πŸ˜›Feel free to share your knowledge! ;)

Read a NDTV headline and spent about 5 mins laughing to myself. 

Jackky Bhagnani's Twitter Faux Pas: Calls Malala Yousafzai "Masala"πŸ˜†

Masala won the Noble Peace Price for him.

Three typos. Thank God Peace didn't become PeeCee
-Believe- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

LeadNitrate thumbnail
Ahh zephs, better late than never.
And the more you learn it, you would find so many things similar to Indian classical dance forms.

enigmatic_zephy thumbnail

Originally posted by: LeadNitrate

Ahh zephs, better late than never.

And the more you learn it, you would find so many things similar to Indian classical dance forms.

ha ha.. i know..my teacher was quite impressed in the first class itself because my turnouts and releve are perfect..didn't tell her i am trained in classical dance..πŸ˜†

fingers crossed to becoming 'gifted student'πŸ˜‰

(not that she nay not have guessed it alreadyπŸ˜›)

oh its fun...i am loving it...infact i think those who are trained in odissi will find it most easy to pick up steps.. specially attitude and all other leg extensions..

@RTH..ha ha.. yes Ma'm!...advice taken...

@G, H4: oh yes..thnks thnk u ..for the time being classes r real fun..and i have never felt this graceful doing any of the forms that i know .. 
Edited by enigmatic_zephy - 9 years ago
LeadNitrate thumbnail
I have done bits of odissi, kathak and mohiniyattam ane extensive  bharatnatyam  and manipuri. I find ballet has tonnes of common with manipuri. Movements, toe movements, spring, finger and shoulder movements,  uncanny  similarities. 
return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
http://www.architecturendesign.net/15-famous-landmarks-zoomed-out-to-show-their-surroundings/

Kind of sad the zoom view of Taj Mahal
-Believe- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: LeadNitrate

I have done bits of odissi, kathak and mohiniyattam ane extensive  bharatnatyam  and manipuri. I find ballet has tonnes of common with manipuri. Movements, toe movements, spring, finger and shoulder movements,  uncanny  similarities. 

I love watch dancing esply Indian classical!! πŸ˜Š

"Dance is the melody of the body. Dance and music flow on to the canvas of the stage with the most unselfconscious brush strokes." From 'Voice of Vilasini Natyam' .. by Hema Ramani
LeadNitrate thumbnail
Having a popular  moment  at BB8 forum. Never has a post of mine crossed 20 likes and here I am edging towards a century there.
enigmatic_zephy thumbnail
@RTH..
remember you posted this article about an Indian who claimed to have these research papers but didn't...

News from home: 

A guy posing as doctor in AIIMS since last 7 years...doesn't hv the degree πŸ˜Š

( veterinary though)
Padfoot_Prongs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Indian Govt started attendance site. Now Senior officer or other vigilance agency can check attendance any time. they also have mobile app for this.