Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hindu4lyf thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Mine was from the KNPH days, like every other desi girl who was crazy over his dance moves in Ik pal ka jeena lol

Those tweets did put me off a little, but I'm going to try and put my personal opinions aside and just enjoy the acting and try to appreciate the story. BB dekha?
charminggenie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Ik pal ka jeena had him in fishnet vest, though!! Cannot believe I liked him in that song, not  much but did. Dhoom2 was all about him and that did me in.

It's a well made film. Tabu is superb.

@BB- What drama, I like P2G- parneet, pritam and Gautam.
Edited by charminggenie - 9 years ago
hindu4lyf thumbnail
Haha, fishnet ho ya kuch aur, best toh woh shirtless hi lagta hai. :P Can you believe how beautiful Tabu still looks? I wanna look like that when I'm 42!! Lol

Arre I meant Bang Bang, but BB mein P2G are my favourites so far too. Tanna annoys me so much!!! I wish every season had a dhamekdar contestant like Imam!
charminggenie thumbnail
@D - Bang bang not happening. No way I am going to sit through that. Would rather listen to the title song on loop.
Tabu is gorgeous. And such a phenomenal actor. 
hindu4lyf thumbnail
😆I'm not even a big fan of action movies, the movie just had to be seen solely for the eye candy! 
Actually that's pretty much how I feel about the HNY trailer. Love DP but the movie looks so bad. Not sure I can put myself through it unless reviews are amazing.
Padfoot_Prongs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Kailash Satyarthi and Malala Yousafza won Nobel Peace prize.

Kailash Satyarthi is a surprise.

well does anyone here believe that some power play effect this prizes? First that came to my mind. 
ScorpionGunner thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mannu_minnie

Kailash Satyarthi and Malala Yousafza won Nobel Peace prize.

Kailash Satyarthi is a surprise.

well does anyone here believe that some power play effect this prizes? First that came to my mind. 

lobbying !
return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: mannu_minnie

There is lobbying. But why do you suspect that there is power play behind this year's prize. It seems fair enough.
Padfoot_Prongs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: return_to_hades

There is lobbying. But why do you suspect that there is power play behind this year's prize. It seems fair enough.

may be India being assertive again on international level. It's a bit co-incidence that an Indian won nobel prize this year.
I was expecting Malala becoz last year they dedicated it to Syria issue. 

but Kailash Satyarthi  is a pleasant surprise. 

charminggenie thumbnail
Satyarthi- well deserved. I remember reading a bit about his  work when guardian mentioned India's child labour and high street fashion houses. He has been unsung hero for this cause for years. 
Malala - She is a brave girl, but Nobel Peace Prize? . I am not sure how her global presence has improved the situation in Taliban affected areas in Pakistan especially for child education.  Still , a brave voice . 

@MM- lobbying is everywhere , especially with Nobel prize. Check the wordings they used. Played the Hindu-Muslim card for religious purposes and Indo-Pak for politics.  Was it necessary for citation?