Parud FF-Tum se hi Part-4 (upd-01/06/15) Page-10 - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FleurDeJuillet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
very interesting. look forward to reading more
milinda.shreyz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nishu darling ! wat a fantastic beginning. plz likho ! it is worth reminiscing the flavour of real rudra .
sireesha76 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Nice start
Do continue
OriginalBarbie thumbnail
Nishooo❤️ *hugs*
Wowww yaar the opening was amazing, like someone has previously mentioned to which i agree, if the cvs had taken the story this route it would have been rocking, all elements balanced and not too dark.😳 Oh well i can live with the current set up😆

Anyhooo, i am threatening you with dire consequences if you dont continue this amazing piece of work, im looking forward to how the things develop between our hot headed major and cute innocent paro😳 
It would interesting to see them clash, but yaar dont make them fight too much, you know im a sucker for romance😆😉

*kisses*

p.s i miss you
zanayaforever thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nishus am back. 😛 .her u dear? Saw ur pm only now..paro cooperating wit rudra? Hmm.even wen dey fought like mortal enemies it was a treat to watch..now how will it be like 😳
bluemoon255 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: OriginalBarbie

Nishooo❤️ *hugs*

Wowww yaar the opening was amazing, like someone has previously mentioned to which i agree, if the cvs had taken the story this route it would have been rocking, all elements balanced and not too dark.😳 Oh well i can live with the current set up😆

Anyhooo, i am threatening you with dire consequences if you dont continue this amazing piece of work, im looking forward to how the things develop between our hot headed major and cute innocent paro😳 
It would interesting to see them clash, but yaar dont make them fight too much, you know im a sucker for romance😆😉

*kisses*

p.s i miss you

Sal🤗

where were you?miss u guys so much.😭 
have been bugging shreyu so much for a new pursuit thread that i am sure she is considering coming to my place just to strangle me😆

so glad you liked the plot. don't know about clashes but romance I  can guarantee. 
bluemoon255 thumbnail

Originally posted by: zanayaforever

Nishus am back. 😛 .her u dear? Saw ur pm only now..paro cooperating wit rudra? Hmm.even wen dey fought like mortal enemies it was a treat to watch..now how will it be like 😳

sangi🤗

so great to see u back. kahan chali gayi thi? missed you.
so happy that u like the concept. ab waapas disappear math ho jana😆
bluemoon255 thumbnail

thanks baisa😊
bluemoon255 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shreya_rc

nishu darling ! wat a fantastic beginning. plz likho ! it is worth reminiscing the flavour of real rudra .

thanks shreyu🤗. I am still waiting for the os u promised...😊
bluemoon255 thumbnail