thnx alot... πŸ‘

i loved the bestsellers πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 17 years ago
Thanks for the gr8 update, gr8 to see you back MT! πŸ‘
pondy thumbnail
Wow MT you're back 😊 and your bestsellors amazing πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† thank god Mayie spared my weekend
kubare thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: mistletoe

Tarun : Hey Jai, What did you do for your 10th Wedding Anniversary?

Jai : Tarun, I took Bani to Antartica!

Tarun : Cool! What are you thinking about your 25th Wedding Anniversary?

Jai : (After pondering a lot) Well, I was kind of thinking to get her back then….πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†  Your really funny.

Summary & Comments :

Pia and Natwar Rock...I think all of us have to write a petition to Ekta Maayi to get these two hooked.....They seem to share a terrific onscreen chemistry, ect ect....and basically anything to keep Pia away from my Trambo!

πŸ˜† Amen to that. Please make them a couple and spare us with the Jai Pia angle.

Ranvijay : Seriously obsessed with Jai! See, I wasn't wrong on this....Poore Party mein, he only got Jai to come on to the Podium and express himself....Bani, better keep an eye on Chopra Uncle along with your sister!πŸ˜†

πŸ˜† Always had my doubts about himπŸ˜‰

πŸ˜†

If the KS Characters were to write Bestsellers, what would their Books read as;

Jai Walia : Mistakes Men Make at 40 ; How I fell in love, got married & never recovered!

Bani Walia : The Glycerin Factory ; Cry, Cry Till you Make Others Die!

Pia Shukla : 100 Easy ways to seduce rich, middle-aged, incredibly sexy looking men and then ditch them at the Altar!

Pushkar Shukla : 'The Pooch' ; In eternal service of my Wife's Sister!

Rano Walia : How Bosch & Lomb changed my Life ; Get the best looking guy despite your average looks!

Ranveer Walia : The Collection of World's Best Bhajans and Kirtan's ; The Sexy Sanyasi's guide to Spiritual Enlightenment!

Raashi Walia : How to make Sooji Ka Halwa and also get credit for it!

Saahil Walia : 100 Ways to Decorate your Garden with Men who have no other use in life!

Tony Butler : Memoirs of Walia House ; My experiments with White Shirts and Flirting with the Master's Wife!

Billo Massi : Passage to Haridwar ; The Road that was never taken!

Aditya : The Taming of the Shrew ; How to get married to a witch, settled down in Bro-in-law's House and then get safely divorced!

Jigyasa Walia : The Christmas Tree ; Till death do my gold and me apart!

Tarun Sablok : The Lawyer's Guidebook to Party, Flirty and Make Merry (And be still called the busiest & most successful Lawyer in town!)

Dadi : Grandma's Recipe to making Aam Ka Achaar!

Kiran Singhania : Conversations with the Dead ; How to effectively poison married daughter's mind's from the Other World!

Anu Chopra : Dr. Spock's Miracle Pregnancy ; How to show a flat stomach during the 9th month of Pregnancy (Easy, Deliver the Baby!)

Rohit Chopra : The Frog and Me ; Fairy Tales to Scare Children to Sleep!

Nishikant Dixit : Alcoholic Anonymous ; How I bonded with the son-in-law over a bottle of Scotch on the Rocks!

πŸ˜†

Just couldn't stop laughing after reading the above comments by you.

Cheers,

Krishna

xsimzxchickx thumbnail
thanks so much hun πŸ‘ great update
dipu00 thumbnail
yeah! that was great.

im super serious when i say this, i enjoy reading your updates more then i acutally enjoying watching the show!! πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ

thanks once again for a job very well done!! πŸ‘
munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
MT....loved ur bestsellers list

πŸ‘
Henna 786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
πŸ˜† omg i cant stop laffin at the book names.. πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

gr8 update as usual.. i loved tony the butlars book name !!! πŸ˜†

Henna x
k9babe thumbnail
MT,

Thanks for a maha-entertaining episode. I'm glad that Jai maharaj finally has some new clothes ( such as the silver sherwani) to show off. Looks like Nil Sood is finally reading our advice and donning new garb on our Trambo. πŸ˜› Of course, Bani dear still needs a few episodes of smiles. Too much rona-dhona. Sometimes I wonder how the women of the Walia mansion have energy to put layers of makeup and jewellery on if they are so depressed! πŸ˜•

As far as Bani goes, she must open a Walia Mahila Mandal Samaj to advise battered women such as herself and Raashi. 😊 Bani must feel like the queen of giving advise - just like how our Jai Walia jumps at the podium at any given moment to part advice on parenting, parents etc. Hey, there's always a nice market for everthing! πŸ˜†
idesofmarch thumbnail
hey, thanks MT!!
I love the book names you dedicate to each and every character. toooo goood πŸ‘ πŸ‘ What is up with Ranveer?? He needs to get exposed, and poor raashi 😭 😭 I feel so bad for her.