15 Sep : India Episode Update for KS!

mistletoe thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Hi Guys,

Given the fact that J&B are undergoing the 7 year itch in their 7 month old marriage, here is a prototype of a conversation between Jai & Tarun! ;

Tarun : Hey Jai, What did you do for your 10th Wedding Anniversary?

Jai : Tarun, I took Bani to Antartica!

Tarun : Cool! What are you thinking about your 25th Wedding Anniversary?

Jai : (After pondering a lot) Well, I was kind of thinking to get her back then….πŸ˜†

A very sad attempt at inducing humor, but considering what is transpiring in KS these days, I can't find any other avenues for laughter!πŸ˜•So everyone looking forward to Trambo gulping gallons of Whisky (I hope his Liver is in fine shape…) and our Plain Jane looking all morose and majboor (What's new in that anyway?) Lolz…..Doesn't Bani look all cute and air-hostessy in her Red Printed Silk Sari and Blazer? Btw, I really have to consult Bani on how she became the most sought after Banquet Manager by the time she turned 23, with virtually no experience in the Hotel Industry and only having worked with Jai's Company for about 2 months (Also, how she managed to get married to Hunkeshwar Walia, Drool Drool!)😳

Party Sharty in full swing, Bani turns around to be met by that Creepo Boss of hers (Who is this guy? I have seen him somewhere!) The Boss taunts about Professionalism ect while Bani gives nasty looks. Jiggy and Ranveer meet eyes and go to Bani and start off by taunting her and says that now that Bani is organizing the Party and atleast in this manner she will be able to participate in the Party. Jigyasa calls Bani, "Nauker"😑 and warns Bani that she better not mess up her daughter's party. The Boss tells Bani to handle the party and that it is her duty to carry the work professionally. The Creepo Boss thinks to himself that he has never been able to defeat Jai, but now he will see Jai getting defeated by his own wife, what can be better than that!

Trambo, having his best Tramboline sorta expression keeps staring at Bani (Who looks Haila😳 in a dull silver and cream Sherwani! Very, Very cute!) sulking in a corner as people makes comments on how Bani is working even though she is Jai Walia's wife. Bani goes about her job, and deliberately avoids looking at her Pati Paremeshwar (Haan Haan....When he used to give her those Jiya Dhadak Dhadak looks, tab toh Bani's eyes used to be only for him!πŸ˜†)

Bani looks a little awkward as someone asks her why is she working in such a low-profile little thingy, but Massi, our rockstar comes and saves the day for Bani and tells how proud they are that they have a daughter-in-law like Bani who is not dependent on anyone but is making a life of her own and even through her work, she is helping out her own family members (What logic is that?πŸ˜•)

Jai (Cho Chweet he looks....Smile karte hue bilkul Cuddles lag raha tha aaj!) is smiling faintly while he keeps looking at Bani (Quite full of anger, btw) and the rest of the gang is having all Dhol Shol and Punju Partying at its best!

Haila, Raashi vomits....OMG.....Ranveer got her Preggers....😲 Paapi....After all that talk of won't touch a woman ect....Nasty Fellow! Everyone is staring at Raashi running away from the Room and Ranvijay comments on Raashi being on the Family Way. Jigyasa whispers to Ranveer to go and see what happened to Raashi! (What do you mean what happened? Ask your son!😑) Ranveer ke bacche, behind all that Paath Pooja.....Atleast my Trambo is frank about what he does.....Hmph!

Ranveer (Subhanallah....This guy is so smashing to look at....Can't decide between him and my Trambo at times!) comes and confronts Raashi and asks her what is she trying to tell everyone, that she is Pregges? Ranveer is taunting her and asks her what is she trying to prove to everyone that they have no relationship between them. Ranveer tells Raashi that she is always hovering around Bani and she must be the one to teach Raashi how to control Husbands (Lolz...What a joke, only if Bani knew this!) Raashi and Ranveer get into a major scrap where Raashi talks about her rights of a wife and now she is going to tell everyone how he treats her and that they have no relationship between them. Ranveer manhandles her and tells her to go and say to everyone that she is not Pregnant. Raashi cries her heart out as our Desi Florence Nightiangle comes into the Washroom and meets up with Raashi and asks her what happened! (Lozl...Ranveer went to the Ladies Washroom?πŸ˜†) Raashi breaks crying down on Bani's shoulder.

Ranvijay, poor chap is announcing about his Nanahood to the whole world, whereas Ranveer looks disgusted (Ha Ha...Serves him well!) In the Ladies Loo, Raashi is telling her dukh bhari kahani to Bani, who again gets that silly Karamchand Look on her face as she decided to yet again meddle in the affairs of Ranveer and Raashi!

Ranvijay is talking about a lot of bacchas coming to the Walia House, Jai's baby being one of them! Ranvijay asks Jai to come and share his feelings on becoming a parent with Anu, Rohit and the guests in the Party!

OMG.....Jai gives the most cute kind of speech about Parenthood and Children and the relationship they share! Awww, my coochie-coo.....No wonder, I have so many names for him....Pal mein Trambo, Pal mein Cuddles...Mere Jai ki mahima hai nyaari!πŸ˜³πŸ˜† Jai basically talks to Anu and Rohit and tell them that the child needs both the Parents and requires the love of both the Father and Mother and that a child needs and deserves only love and no hatred from anyone!πŸ‘ Jai was in splendid form in this scene, very serene, warm and paternal......Where was Bani when Jai was giving such a lovley speech?πŸ˜• She could have cried some more on hearing this.....

Pia tries to open her Cabin Door but it seems that its locked from outside. Pia calls up some other ugy on his Cell phone and tells him to come and open the Door, and that stupid Natwar might have closed it and she is getting late!πŸ˜† Natwar and the other guy come and Natwar irritates Pia so much....Yeah, I already love Natwar! Lolz....Natwar hits on Pia!πŸ˜† Pia looks anything but amused, as Natwar keeps making some really stupid comments of putting Dahi on Pia's head to keep it cool!

Raashi (Looking very pretty!) is walking downstaris looking desolate and lonely as Bani keeps looking at her (Do dukhiyaari aatma, bonding with one another!) joins the rest of the Ladies downstaris and everyone teases her about her impending Motherhood, as Raashi is barely able to control her tears. Bani gives the most nasty and angry kinda stares at Ranveer, who looks increasingly nervious as Raashi breaks down crying in front of everyone on Rano's shoulder. Jai looks perplexed, as Jigyasa whispers something to Ranveer that we have to keep Raashi's mouth shut at any cost. Jai says something about Raashi not being well (This guy can write a book on Pregnancy now, me thinks!πŸ˜†) and tells Ranveer to take Raashi to one of the Rooms at the Resort. Bani just keeps staring at Ranveer with the most 'Mother goose' kind of expression! Yaar, yeh ladki, hamesha auro ki okhli mein apna sar kyon daalti hai?

Summary & Comments : Jai looked smashing in his dull silver Kurta Ensemble......He really has some collection, right? Can pass on to Baby Walia once he comes!πŸ€” He was really good in the Parent-Children Speech that he gave for Rohit and Anu. Me thinks, Jai should start taking up this Papa-hood business seriously and branch out into writing books ect.....Somehow his impending Fatherhood has given him a new set of ideas!πŸ˜†

Bani, as usual, looking tense, tensed and tenser....The lady needs to smile...A LOT! And My God, how surprising was it, not to find her Cocker Spaniel not following her around....Wonder why Pushkar didn't come to the Party to keep an eye on Bani!😑

Pia and Natwar Rock...I think all of us have to write a petition to Ekta Maayi to get these two hooked.....They seem to share a terrific onscreen chemistry, ect ect....and basically anything to keep Pia away from my Trambo!

Ranveer and Raashi! Hey Bhaggu.....Ok, now that Raashi is not pregnant, I am really having a lot of doubts about Ranveer....Stuff I can't write on the Forum, so I would be sending a lot of PM's and stuff to some of you guys, regarding my queries on Ranveer!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Ranvijay : Seriously obsessed with Jai! See, I wasn't wrong on this....Poore Party mein, he only got Jai to come on to the Podium and express himself....Bani, better keep an eye on Chopra Uncle along with your sister!πŸ˜†

Overall, an okey dokey episode.....Bani's Boss is a creepo and I remember him from my other fav serial these days, KAA (My IQ looks heavenly in that, but no comparisons to Trambo...That is just like saying, what do you like more, the Sun or the Light Bulb...Both have their own uses you know!)! Also, what is with Jiggy? How on Earth does she know what transpires between closed doors? Earlier, she was 100% sure that Bani couldn't be preggers because she just knew Jai Bhaiyaa won't touch her with a barge pole (Lolz...We HAVE to send a CD of the 6/19 Episode to Jigs) and now she is so sure that Raashi can't be preggers with Ranveer's baby......I really suspect if she has planted Spy Cams in all the Bedrooms...πŸ˜†

Ok, they are basically really dragging the serial, left, right and centre.....but since the KS gang is flying to Dubai tomorrow, we can hope to see the Dubai Episodes very soon and hopefully the story will straddle foward a bit!

If the KS Characters were to write Bestsellers, what would their Books read as;

Jai Walia : Mistakes Men Make at 40 ; How I fell in love, got married & never recovered!

Bani Walia : The Glycerin Factory ; Cry, Cry Till you Make Others Die!

Pia Shukla : 100 Easy ways to seduce rich, middle-aged, incredibly sexy looking men and then ditch them at the Altar!

Pushkar Shukla : 'The Pooch' ; In eternal service of my Wife's Sister!

Rano Walia : How Bosch & Lomb changed my Life ; Get the best looking guy despite your average looks!

Ranveer Walia : The Collection of World's Best Bhajans and Kirtan's ; The Sexy Sanyasi's guide to Spiritual Enlightenment!

Raashi Walia : How to make Sooji Ka Halwa and also get credit for it!

Saahil Walia : 100 Ways to Decorate your Garden with Men who have no other use in life!

Tony Butler : Memoirs of Walia House ; My experiments with White Shirts and Flirting with the Master's Wife!

Billo Massi : Passage to Haridwar ; The Road that was never taken!

Aditya : The Taming of the Shrew ; How to get married to a witch, settled down in Bro-in-law's House and then get safely divorced!

Jigyasa Walia : The Christmas Tree ; Till death do my gold and me apart!

Tarun Sablok : The Lawyer's Guidebook to Party, Flirty and Make Merry (And be still called the busiest & most successful Lawyer in town!)

Dadi : Grandma's Recipe to making Aam Ka Achaar!

Kiran Singhania : Conversations with the Dead ; How to effectively poison married daughter's mind's from the Other World!

Anu Chopra : Dr. Spock's Miracle Pregnancy ; How to show a flat stomach during the 9th month of Pregnancy (Easy, Deliver the Baby!)

Rohit Chopra : The Frog and Me ; Fairy Tales to Scare Children to Sleep!

Nishikant Dixit : Alcoholic Anonymous ; How I bonded with the son-in-law over a bottle of Scotch on the Rocks!

Warm Regards,

MTπŸ˜ƒ

Pictures of 15 Sep episode by afucutie: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/406145

Edited by anjali.nair - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mayona thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

thanks Mt for live update πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
Ranveer how could he make Raashi preggy when he dislikes her😑

Edited by mayona - 17 years ago
Himmi_K thumbnail

thats funny.....it seems u are comensating for all the time when u werent here
wanted to be the first one to say that

i love u MT

u are the best
waiting for rest of the update

oops...got late i guess....not the first one

Edited by himali_kokate - 17 years ago
irumnaz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

thanks .. sweety ..
u are darling ..

haila .. rasshi .....😳 πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³
Love
IRum

Edited by irumnaz - 17 years ago
hirisgr8 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

thanks huh!!!!!

weel who natwar???????????????????????????????????

Edited by hirisgr8 - 17 years ago
maria-n thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

So relieved you're there (your dentist left you alive!)

Love, M

So ok, you're really back: to open with a joke like that...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Edited by maria-n - 17 years ago
kubare thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hey MT, I think the creepy boss that Bani has is also in Karam Apna Apna. Thats where I say him in yesterdays episode.

Now Rashi vomiting.....hum.....interesting.
rhea_smiley thumbnail
thanks for the update. And welcome Back.
mary-PARO thumbnail
they r trying to latkaying it 😑 its getting slow now
*Guli* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
oh my!! If raashi gets pregnant... oh my!!

Ekta i got her preggies 1st!!! copy cat! πŸ˜† πŸ˜†