[Edited] One Shot | Kahani Har Ghar Ki

hotchic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago

.O N E  S H O T.

K A H A N I  H A R  G H A R  K I

"Tamatar kitne ke hain bhaiya?" asked Arnav picking up a tomato in his hand.

"20 rupaye ek KG ka" (20 Rs. per pound) answered the vendor standing in the stall while wiping his sweat from his red color hanky.

Arnav twisted his lips and put the Tomatoes back.

"Fine. Ek KG Tamatar, ek Gobhi aur...umm...ek kaddu"

As said, the man started to put the vegetables in a big white bag. Arnav looked around and swiped a finger on his forehead and looked up at the Sun. It was at it's extreme.

"100 rupaiye Saab" the man said holding the bag for him.

Arnav took it from him, and opened his 5 years old Wallet and taking out a note of 100 rupees, he handed to the man. He looked at his wallet, it was getting empty day by day.

He sighed and turned around with the bag in his hands when he met Meher Chacha in way.

After having some talk with Meher Chacha, he made his way towards his Home Sweet Home when he found a man selling some Ice-creams.

And the first thought came in his mind was to buy it for Naina and Ayaan, his MoongPhallis :P

And Arnav does what he decided. After buying the Ice-creams, he finally reached his Sweet Home and rang the bell having all the bags in one hand.

The door opened and an irritated face of Khushi appeared in front of him.

"Aap aagaye..." he heard her and looked up at her to find her tucking out her pallu and wiping her sweat from it and big spatula in her hand.

He passed a faint smile and entered inside as she gave him some space.

"Aap ko aaj der ho gayi?" she asked, demanding an answer.

"Haan wo..kuchh kaam aagaya tha"  he answered and handed her the bag of vegetables.

Khushi took it with a smile, her day gets better when she gets Rashan of whole month. Arnav sat on the couch totally exhausted while Khushi checked the contents.

"Paapa...Paapa" he heard Naina and Ayaan and looked up to find them running towards him but it looked a marathon more.

Little Naina; his Chand ka tukra and Ayaan;Khushi ke burhaape ka sahaara rushed towards him.

As Naina settled herself in Arnav's lap brushing her fingers through her long hair and Ayaan beside him, Arnav smiled at them.

"What's up?" he asked them.

"I am fine and Thank You" said Naina showing her teeth.

Arnav raised an eyebrow at her answer.

"Aaj ye naya word kya seekh liya, jab se wahi bolti jaa rahi hai. Maine Kaha Mummy kahan hain to bolti hai I am fine and Thank You" said Ayaan.

Naina twisted her lips and wound her arms around Arnav's neck.

"Papa Ice-Creams" said Naina and Arnav smiled showing her the white bag.

"Arrey...aap Son Paras ke paas se Aata nahi laayien?  Ab hum roti kaise banayenge?" (You didn't bring the Wheat flour from Son Paras? Now how i'm going to make the Chapatis?) Khushi exclaimed, reaching there.

Arnav bit his lip. He totally forgot buying it.

The white bag was snatched from his hand by Ayaan who tried to take the Vanilla Ice-cream first.

Khushi made a face by placing a hand on waist which had the Spatula and Arnav gave an apologetic look.

"Aaj Chawal Khana...Roti nahi hai" said Khushi angrily and turned around to leave when her gaze fell on Ayaan and Naina who were fighting for an ice-cream cup.

"And you both. Get up now. Papa ko fresh hone do" she said.

"But mera Vanilla Ice-cream" said Naina.

Khushi gave a look to Ayaan who handed the cup back to Naina.

"I was just trying to help her" he said and shifted closer to Arnav.

Khushi left and Arnav took the Ice-creams from them. "After Lunch" he whispered and got up from there.

The evening came but Khushi was still in the Kitchen washing the remaining stained vessels. Arnav came inside with a smile and hugged her from behind resting his chin on her shoulders.

Khushi smiled faintly.

"Lets go inside" he murmured.

"Nahi. Abhi Hamare paas bohat kaam hain" Khushi said and moved away from the circle of his arms to put the rinsed the dishes away.

"What the...Kab tak aisa chalega" he asked totally irritated.

It's been so many days since they slept in each other arms peacefully. It's either him; busy or she.

"School ki fees bharwaani hai or Bijlee ka bill bhi"

"Any good news" he sounded sarcastic.

"Hum thodi der main aate hain" said Khushi while cleaning the basin.

"Fine. I'm waiting then inside" he said in a warning tone and left from there.

Khushi resumed washing the dishes and she tried best to finish early but the time just flew away. When she was finally done with the work, she locked the door of the Kitchen and moved towards her room.

As she entered inside, she found Arnav sleeping recklessly on his side.

"Ye lo. Hum inke liye itna jaldi kaam khatam kar ke aaye or ye so gaye. Achha tha agar hum Kitchen ka floor saaf karke aate" she muttered to herself and undid her messy bun.

She ran her finger through her hair and looked at Arnav from the mirror. Shaking her head slightly, she walked to him and making him lie properly, she covered him with the blanket and moved towards her side of bed shutting the lamps off.

Arnav was on the breakfast table having his tea when he heard Khushi yelling. He squinted his eyes. It was a daily routine, hearing his wife yelling at his MoongPhallis early morning.

He could hear the irritated tones of Ayaan and Naina, they always annoy her at the school time but Khushi never leaves a stone upturned to make them go.

He chuckled and looked ahead to find her dragging Naina and Ayaan to the dining table.

"Good Morning" greeted Arnav but they never wished him back. Their eyes drooping close as their heads hit against the table.

"Wake up" Khushi shouted coming towards them with glasses of Milk.

As they snapped their heads up and looked at the Milk, they started making faces.

"Phir se doodh Mummy...Kuchh or nahi hai kya? Rohan ki Mummy hamesha usey nayi nayi cheezein deti hain" spoke up Ayaan.

"Haaw" Khushi exclaimed angrily.

Arnav gave a 'Danger Ahead' look to Ayaan who gulped and picked up the glass without further

"Ye Rohan ki Mummy se baat karni padegi" muttered Khushi. She was headache.

"Mummy, main to Milk pee rahi hoon" said Naina and Khushi placed a tight kiss on her cheeks and left to bring their Lunch Box.

Arnav just watched them. She never kissed him like that. Naina drank the Milk quickly and put the glass down.

"I am first" she exclaimed happily.

"No No, this is cheating..." said Ayaan but stopped as he heard the horn of the bus.

"Tch..." he exclaimed getting up.

"Lets go" he said to Naina who kissed Arnav's cheek now.

Khushi came quickly and put the Lunch Box in Naina's bag who left from there.

"Mummy der ho rahi hai. Jaldi Karo" said Ayaan angrily as Khushi took time in keeping the Lunch Box in his bag.

"Yeah, Bas ho gaya" she said kissing his cheeks.

He quickly ran after Naina, they never had a day which had no competition. Khushi closed the door and came towards Arnav who pulled her down in his lap, smirking at her.

He looked devilishly adorable but Khushi composed herself. Khushi gave him a questioning look and he pointed at his lips.

"Nahi abhi nahi. Abhi hume kamra saaf karna hai" Khushi spoke and got up.

Arnav groaned and then sighed. It's going to be forever like this.

"Fine. I am going Office" he said picking up his bag and moved towards the door when heard her.

"Aji sunte ho, aate huye Son Paras ka aata zaroor lana" She yelled from the room and Arnav closed his eyes in aanoyance.

He hates it. He has a name too. It seemed he lost his name after marrying to the woman he loved.

Arnav sat totally lost on his chair. He was thinking about Khushi. Maybe they really need a much awaited Vacation where they can spend some time.This is heights now. He can not bear the growing distance between them.

"Hello lost prince" he heard Aakash and looked at him.

"What's going on?" he asked.

"Nothing." replied Arnav turning towards his desk.

"Bata na, udaas dikh raha hai" asked said Aakash and Arnav looked at him, maybe he can help him.

"Bhabi ne kahi maara to nahi subah subah" said Aakash sitting beside him and Arnav ****ed an eyebrow and glared at him.

"Okay fine. Bata" said Aakash.

"Khushi mujhe time hi nahi deti aaj kal" said Arnav.

Aakash nodded, his mind had started processing.

"Kitchen. Naina. Ayaan. Phr Kitchen. Naina. Ayaan. I am not in the list" said Arnav.

"Hmm" hummed Aakash.

"I have to wait for her everyday. I too need her." he said and Aakash raised his eyebrows.

"I have a plan" said Aakash leaning forward.

"What?" asked Arnav.

"I am going to take you somewhere tonight. We'll have fun. said Aakash rubbing his palms, a different glint in his eyes.

"Excuse me" exclaimed Arnav.

"Tu mere saath aa raha hai. Topic closed." said Aakash.

"But where?" he asked. His phone rang.

"Haan Khushi?" he spoke.

Aakash leaned forward.

"Yeah i'll reach..." he stopped as Aakash made some gestures.

"I'll be late today Khushi" he said and Aakash gave a thumbs up.

"Tum Arnav ko time kyun nahi deti ho?" asked Payal angrily.

Khushi sighed and sat on the bed.

"Ghar main kaam kitna hota hai" answered Khushi.

The topic started when Khushi had told Payal that Arnav had slept waiting for her and Payal decided to take the matter seriously.

"Khushi, it's not going to work. You don't about men nowadays. They just want pleasure" said Payal.

"Chee Chee, ye kya bol rahi hai tu?" (What are you saying?)

"It's a truth Khushi. You will not understand the need of a man" said Payal.

Khushi glanced at Ayaan and Naina who were watching TV.

"Woh aise nahi hain" said Khushi.

"Tu kitni bholi hai" said Payal.

"Give me the remote" yelled Ayaan gaining their attention.

"No...Mummyyy" shouted Naina.

Khushi looked at them angrily and snatched the remote.

"Go and change your dress. Utho" said Khushi and they got up quietly but they didn't miss to push each other.

"Go" she ordered and they left.

"Kitchen. MoongPhallis. Kitchen. MoongPhallis" said Payal.

Khushi rolled her eyes and sat on bed.

"Fine, come with me for shopping today" said Payal.

"Shopping. Nahi Payal, ghar main bohat kaam hai aur..." she was cut off..

"See, this is what you do with Arnav, yahi karti ho na..."

"Main teri ek nahi sunungi" said Payal.

"Come with me. Waise bhi Arnav is going to come late. So chill" said Payal.

Arnav looked around the crowded area, disco lights and non-stop heavy music. He glared at Aakash who was smiling at a group of half-naked girls.

"Yahaan kyun laya mujhe?" asked Arnav.

"Yahaan kyun laya...kya matlab?...to enjoy which you can't do in home" said Akash and winked at him.

Arnav sighed keeping hands on waist when one of the half naked woman came closer to him.

Aakash grinned and looked away. Arnav grimaced and leaned his head back when the lady ever so seductively lingered her slender finger near his lips.

"Wo apna phone nahi utha rahe hain Payal" said Khushi worriedly while walking beside Payal who was doing some window shopping.

"Busy honge" replied Payal.

Khushi sighed and looked at the shopping bags. She had done most of the shopping for Arnav.

"God. Have you gone insane Aakash?" exclaimed Arnav.

"So what. To ne hi to kaha na bhabhi tujhe time nahi deti. So i brought you here, mujhe laga tera dil behal jaayga" said Aakash.

They were standing out of a Night Club. Arnav was about to say something when he realized someone standing and watching them, he turned sideways and his eyes went wide.

"Khushi" he whispered who was now in tears.

Payal looked to and fro and holding Khushi, she moved towards them. Aakash scrunched his eyes and tried to hid behind Arnav who moved away.

Khushi looked at Arnav accusingly.

"Payal was so correct" muttered Khushi.

"What...No No Khushi. It's nothing what you think? Just stop whatever you are doing" said Arnav coming closer to her.

"Arnav how can you do this?" asked Payal.

"What the...don't ask me. Here is the culprit" said Arnav angrily.

"So now i get it why you would be late and why you were busy" Khushi sniffed and spoke in a broken tone.

"Khushi believe me. It's nothing like that"

"Kya kami hai hum main" Khushi muttered shoving his hands away and crying.

Arnav looked around, a scene was created.

"Come with me home now" said Arnav holding her by her shoulders and dragging her forcefully.

Khushi placed her head against his chest and breathed heavily.

"Tabhi to, hum ne kaha bhi tha Payal ko, ke aap aise nahi hain" she spoke and Arnav caressed her hair.

"Uss Aakash ko to hum nahi ****enge" muttered Khushi and sat straight.

"Payal is enough for him" said Arnav.

"Correct" she said and then looked at Arnav guiltily.

"Hume Maaf kar dijyien" Khushi held her ears.

"Khushi stop saying it" he said cupping her cheeks.

"Lets just forget everything" he added and Khushi nodded placing her head back on his shoulders.

As usual Arnav was at the breakfast table, ready to leave. Ayaan and Naina had already left.

As he picked up his bag and started to leave, Khushi called him from behind.

"Aji Suniyein" he turned back standing on the threshold when she came closer to him shyly and planted a kiss on his cheek.

Arnav was in daze automatically.

His first KISS after months. Time for the Party. He looked at Khushi with a faint smile who closed the door at his face, the next moment.

He turned back, his hands lingering on his cheek. Is he dreaming or what?"Or, his wife is planning to surprise him" He grinned.

After a lot of pondering, Khushi came to a conclusion to surprise her husband. She smiled. In completing her household chores, she forgot about having a husband too, who craves her attention too.

He missed her and she missed him too!

She gulped seeing herself in the mirror, the nightie she was wearing was very much revealing but she had to this. She opened the door of the bathroom and came out making Arnav alert totally.

He was sitting on the couch, but the moment he laid his eyes on her, he couldn't help but get up and move towards her. His breath caught in his throat. His dear wife was no less a seductress tonight.

Khushi gazed down and fiddled with her fingers. A sense of nervousness engulfed her under his gaze. The way he was looking at her and appraoching her made her weak on her knees..

Khushi looked up at him hesitantly and she could see that passion in his eyes. Khushi kept looking in his eyes when all of the sudden, he broke into a laughter.

Khushi's eyes turned moist and she still stared at him. Arnav stopped and smiled at him.

"Hum achhe nahi dikh rahe hain na? she asked looking down feeling embarrassed and foolish.

Arnav sighed and dragged her towards the bed and made her sit down.

"Did i say?" he asked.

"But you laughed"

"That doesn't mean, you don't look good" he said and and made her look at him.

"But..." she was cut off.

"You look beautiful" he whispered leaning closer.

"I just laughed to test you" he said wiping that lone tear.

Khushi looked up at him and he smiled.

"Waise ye sab kis liye?" he asked teasingly.

"Woh...i realized that...that i should give you some time and.." she was cut off.

"But phir Kitchen koun clean karega?" he asked raising his brows.

Khushi twisted her lips and hit him on his chest.

"I am going" she muttered and got up but Arnav held her hand and pulled her back towards him, falling flat on the bed with her on his top, their legs dangling down the bed.

"Chhoryien humein" she said angrily.

Arnav rolled his eyes and circled an arm around her waist bringing her close.

"Shssh...chup. Ek dum chup" he pulled her beneath him and leaned over her, shushing her with a finger on her lips.

Khushi closed her eyes in pleasure as Arnav kissed her neck lazily and leisurely. Her hair sprawled out on the pillow and the duvet covered their bodies half. His one hand clutched the back of her neck while the other remained around her waist inside the duvet.

"We should stop" Khushi whimpered when Arnav pulled her sleeve down getting ready for a round 4 and turned deaf to her words.

"I just arranged the room" Khushi added. "I am not done yet" he murmured kissing her jaw.

Khushi sighed and turned towards him.

"I am happy with this Khushi, keep surprising me like this" he said and Khushi rolled her eyes.

"Now move away" she said but he pulled her closer and gave a long smooch on her lips.

But they had to pull back when they heard a knock on the door. Arnav turned back and the door opened revealing Naina and Ayaan.

"Papa, hum yahan so sakte hain. Ayaan bhaiya ko bhi dar lag raha hai" she spoke.

"Jhooti, dar to tum rahi ho" He said and Naina pushed him away.

"Mummyy" yelled Ayaan.

"Naina and Ayaan, come here" said Khushi and they both jumped on the bed.

Naina occupied the space beside Arnav while Ayaan was with Khushi, placing his head on her shoulders.

"Papa, mujhe ek Barbie Doll chahiye" said Naina, the firmness was in her voice.

Arnav nodded and kissed her head.

"Then i want a Godzilla costume" said Ayaan.

"Godzilla is bad" said Naina making Ayaan turn towards her and glare at her.

"Aji Suniyien, Godzilla se yaad aaya. Doodh khatam ho gaya hai. Bachey subah kya peeyenge?"

Arnav closed his eyes and sighed. Somethings are never going to change as Khushi. She is still worried for the damn milk.

Khushi Kumaari Gupta Singh Raizada!!

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Waiting for the feedback :P

Edited by .MissStubborn. - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-UnknownSoul- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Haha so cute..
Okay that's different too
LOL ASR Buying groceries :P
But he isn't ASR here :P
Loved the OS. :D
.LadyHitler. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Yayy I am second [:D/]
BTW vani, from where do you get such crazy and wierd ideas?? I mean khushi shouting at their kids in the morning and arnav in the market..
Anyway sweet and lovely OS..
As the title says, it happens in everyone's house.. But Never read something like this on arshi..
Loved their names for ayaan and naina, chand ta tukda and Burhaape ka Sahaara...
Akash is so naughty 😉 He took arnav to a night club.. But so sweet of arnav who didn't like all those 😊
Loved the OS..
And loved the banner too 😉 😉 Edited by Nish_alisha - 9 years ago
honey-sweety thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
That was wonderful OS...

Loved the way you wrote in real sense...
Downhill thumbnail
simply superb
loved it--
oKBSo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
really you named it exactly... har ghar ki kahanai

awesome
LotusPetals thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Sounded so real!
It was very sweet! It reminds me of my family ðŸ˜†

And Arnav reminds me of my dad 😛 and Khushi of my mom. She always cares a lot about her children and loves to keep the house clean. And ayaan and Naina of my siblings ðŸ˜³

Very sweet! 
Edited by MissArshi- - 9 years ago
sarita_barun thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
This story was sweet.

Edited by sarita_barun - 9 years ago
ravalisharma06 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Super cute OS
loved it