Yeh Hain Mohabbtaein Wu 11-06-2014

MeeraHK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
YHM WU 11th June 2014...

vandoo and bala have a figth as vcandoio doiesnt wanna work..woo bala..bala says timne will be good one day...he says no one wants to hire him to romi case..vandoo assres all will be fine..thy are worried abt sharvoo studies...

next is ishra scene where ramna and ishoo have afight as ishoow ants poaram to come home for babys namkaran...rkb doesnt agree as he feels its nt good...ishoo says who wants him...rkb gets a call...he is all pissed off...

he says he has to go to chandigarh..he saysits impp i have to go...ishoo says kaam ka te nsion..he says no he is worried asparam coming as she is all alone..ishoo is angry and she leaves..as rkb makes fn of her...

trio are having drink as ashok succeeds in sending rkb out..shagun says what is the use if rkb gores...bhallas will nt allow param to attend...and calls sihoo bhashan baaz...

mihika asks mihir to get ready..mihir says imp meeting...he says 5  min..mihika says get ready soon...mihika gets his file...he says u go for function i will meet u later...both have a cute fight...

all come for babys namkaran...ishoo waits for sometime..mr bhalla aks for rkb..ishoo says he may come...pammi greets ishoo...and hgs mrs bhalla...ishoo say to simmi baby ko kisiki nazar na lagee...she shrugs and goes off...she tants ishoo in frnt of guests..and says all arrangements were coz of raman money...

pandit calls muhurat time dad and mom come...mr bhalla says dad is nt there..so can me and my wife sit..siimi rejects says param only will sit..his hakk...param comes ..mr bhalls says how did hre come..simmi says i called...

param stares at ishoo...pooja starts...of baby namkaran...mihir says what if rkb knws...she says for simmi happines its ok..pandit..says who will keep babys name..mr bhalls says ishoo..

param says he will choose...he says who helped him in crisis thy will keep babys name...so shagun will keep name..ashgun arrive...all are shocked...

BREAK...

After break...

ashgunb arrives and param greets thm...shagun stares at ishoo..says thanks for inviting us...mrs bhalla says what are u doing param...simi says shagun is babys mami so lket her do namkaran...

paditji says start pooja...baby pees on shagun..she says why thy didbnt make diaper..mrs bhalla scolds shagun..says i took care of ramans kids..param says sorry to ashgun...mrs bhalla shagun will nt do namkaran..and oshoo will do..mrs bhalla calls ishoo ansd ceremoney start...

ishoo whispers in ears..she says baby is alg and hatke..so ANANYA...simmi says ANANYA PARMEET KHURANA...

BREAK..

After break...

ashgun are upset...mrs bhalla asks to give gift..param says dad also desrves gift...romi gives param tauntrs him...mr bhalla says no one fogt sanskaar..if raman was there he wld have given..so romi gave...param says let bahoo give...mrs bhalla says to ishoo give gift...ishoo gives the gift...ashgun are happy...oaram tries to tch ishoo...param says ishoo that he is elder and to tch his feet...

PRECAP..Ishoo thnks whether to tch params feet or not...

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

reeha_k thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
I'd touch his face...with my foot. 

bas***d ðŸ˜¡
Thanks for the WU dear!! 
kmfan_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thank you for the update.
Zoya2 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for the Written Update
Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanx for the lovely update..param is an ass..and shagun is a major drama queen, a foolish one at tht..
deejagi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I hope raman comes just in time to stop Ishitha from Touching Param,s feet or Romi himself will stop her from doing that. I would love, if Romi does that honor.
sanw thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks a lot for the nice update
rukhsar.crazy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update delicious ðŸ˜Š